Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Thank you for giving me a disturbing image.

Viscra's offline so we need multiple people to accomplish what Viscra can do solo.

I will make it absorb.

The moment when diaper rust replaces diaper rash.

You didn't make Google Chrome... :trollfaec:

You get the point...

Viscra's offline so we need multiple people to accomplish what Viscra can do solo.

So how the damn does a steel plate manage containing 500mL of pee when the steel plate is NOT in the shape of a cup?

So how the damn does a steel plate manage containing 500mL of pee when the steel plate is NOT in the shape of a cup?

I'm reckless when it comes to physics.

This is just getting weirder and weirder. Edited by JayBee

This is just getting weirder and weirder.

Logic doesn't apply here, and has this has become too weird? I don't know, but it's been entertaining anyways. I blame my 1 hour of sleep in the last 30 hours.

It doesn't contain it, because it doesn't absorb.

I'm reckless when it comes to physics.

This is just getting weirder and weirder.

Logic doesn't apply here, and has this has become too weird? I don't know, but it's been entertaining anyways. I blame my 1 hour of sleep in the last 30 hours.

It doesn't contain it, because it doesn't absorb.

So expect a puddle of caffeine-induced pee all over the ground, then.

Playing a bit of Faster Than Light just before class, I go to my very first spot in this new ship, defeat an easy pirate through helping civilian ship, and then the captain offers to install a new weapon for fifteen scrap. What was that new weapon?

A GLAIVE BEAM. (Aka one of the most powerful weapons in the game for people who don't play it.)

The USS Rarijack is going to have a lot of success in its future...

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 1

has this become too weird?

I'm standing around with a steel piss container strapped to my waist. Every toilet is locked, and every bush set ablaze.

I think it's safe to say it's too weird now.

MOVING ON!

Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 3

I'm standing around with a steel piss container strapped to my waist. Every toilet is locked, and every bush set ablaze.

I'm now encouraged to either rummage for something or victimise Ganaram instead.

:)

I had an old Internet friend from Argentina. He got extremely ill once, and I think it ruined our friendship. He said that he would be rather off dead, and I simply didn't wanna talk to him any longer, even though I hoped for his recovery.

Makes me worry if that's to be the fate of my bond between me and Motion Spark...

I believe you mentioned him to me before, but I didn't know that. :( Illnesses that are serious can mess with ones mind more than you imagine. Sometimes, giving them space is the way to go. Others you need to try and comfort them.

But don't worry Ganaram. You're not going to end like that. It's just that your mind mightg such a clusterfuck, sometimes, you just don't know how to feel anymore. But you have to learn to put a leash on your mind from time to time or might end up ugly. Plus, I trust Sparky, that he will help you, not shun you. As will I. :)

Orly? I wanna see these walls 'o text.

Rarity's nothing but a stuck up, snobby bitch who cares only for her appearance and what others think of her.

She's the most shallow pony to ever grace Ponyville.

Posted Image

NOW YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!

:angry:

Damn, this is hard as hell to do cause I know its nowhere near true. D:

Oh, ok... :wacko:

Have some reading material then:

• Brohoof 2

I'm now encouraged to either rummage for something or victimise Ganaram instead.

Victimization is always fun, unless you're the unfortunate victim.

Edited by Jinx

Well, would you look at that. You guys can survive without the Trio. Granted, much of what I saw back there was butt related things, but it still proved something. It's not up to three specific users. It's up to everyone involved to have something to say and to take what is given to them to make something happen. And look at you guys now, still going strong.

I wish I'd sleep more... I went to bed at 5 AM. I woke up at 3 PM.

USS Rarijack

How many ships do you have? What are their names?
  • Brohoof 2

hey guys, something that has been on my mind for quite some time: when i am buying music, i do it because i love it and i love getting more and more music into my collection. but i also take in account the quality of the cover of said music i am buying. like the Mike Oldfield LP i bought, i noticed that it was mostly fine, but had a few small marks on it. i don't like seeing such things on the covers, and i actually somewhat hesitated buying the LP because of this factor.

my question is, is this a bad mindset to be in? of course i could probably find a better quality record of it somewhere else at a higher price, but i do like buying music cheap, though, so i guess this is kind of the price i have to pay for getting the music. regardless, is it bad to think this way when i am buying stuff? honest answers, please..

I don't see why that would be a bad thing at all. I guess the sound quality should have top priority over something as small as the cover, but if you prefer for the cover to be in near mint condition then thats just how you want it.

I kinda know what you mean though, I don't like visual errors on some of my things. Granted I don't collect stuff, but i do get annoyed knowing I have to look at a mark everytime I look at whatever its on. My phone is horribly cracked and that pisses me the hell off everyday.

So basically, no, I don't see that being a bad mindset.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :wub:

Thank you guys. :) Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu just in case...

*clears throat* ON THIS CORNER! OUR FAVORITE RARITY FAN, AND WITH A BOOTY SO ROUND YOU CAN'T HELP BUT GRAB AND SQUEEZE..............MOTIOOOOOOON SPARK!!!

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER! THE PRINCESS OF THE GCT, AND WITH A BOOTY SO FIRM YOU'LL DO NOTHING ELSE BUT SLAP IT WHILE DOING THE DEED................ PRINCESS... VISCRA... MAELSTROOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Pony Link: Celestiadammit... the moon's falling! How do we stop Luna?!

Pony Toon Link: I don't know! Maybe we could... dude... check that AJ flank!

PL: WHAT?! We don't have time to...... woah..... niiiiiiiiice!

PTL: Yeah... what I wouldn't give to-

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Tis be all I got. :P Removal at your wishes.

Oh my yes that was bucking awesome! :D

I love how you covered me by doing the LoZ part and making it AJ in the convo!

the pony fic called "Beating the Heat" :lol:

I have a very odd feeling on what that is about...

>be remoraid

>small fish pokemon, not even 3 feet tall

>pretty lightweight as well

>realize i can learn flamethrower

Posted Image

Holy shit...

I never knew that.

That is bucking awesome!

MOVING ON!

Nope. Still not too weird.

Its not even weird enough.

It can never be weird enough.

No exceptions.

Well, would you look at that. You guys can survive without the Trio. Granted, much of what I saw back there was butt related things, but it still proved something. It's not up to three specific users. It's up to everyone involved to have something to say and to take what is given to them to make something happen. And look at you guys now, still going strong.

How many ships do you have? What are their names?

Do you not school/college or anything?

I've noticed you stay up crazy late and seem to hop in randomly in the morning or around noon.

I went to bed at 11 am, I woke up at 11:55 am... and something tells me sarcasm. I figured I might as well stay up until later tonight anyways. Gauze in my mouth and all that.

No exceptions.

When it comes to me and weirdness, I can take stuff much further than that... Sometimes 'too far'.

I'd rather end it there, and not burn an awful image into the back of everyone's mind.

• Brohoof 2

No exceptions.

Try to think of a way to victimise Ganaram, either by using the same methods as before, using a different method that Viscra would use, or something else entirely.

When it comes to me and weirdness, I can take stuff much further than that... Sometimes 'too far'.

I'd rather end it there, and not burn an awful image into the back of everyone's mind.

Let's just say that I've seen weirder...

You can never have too much Pinkie Pie.

By all accounts, Pinkie should be my favorite pony. I like her more than the other mane 6, if I'm honest. We also have a lot in common. I have a ridiculously loud laugh and I laugh a lot (and at nearly anything). I can also be remarkably silly at times. (And I don't have a cutoff switch when I start tripping down into Sillyville.) I also do my best to keep folks around me smiling.

Then there's this:

But then, this begs the question. How do you pick a favorite pony? Is it the pony that you most admire? Is it the pony that you would most want to meet in real life? Is it the pony that you are most similar to? I just can't figure it out...

• Brohoof 1

Try to think of a way to victimise Ganaram, either by using the same methods as before, using a different method that Viscra would use, or something else entirely.

Make Ganaram drink something, then completely remove the toilets, coat the bushes in barbed wire, set a bomb somewhere, and have CCTV cameras watching every move. Edited by JayBee

Make Ganaram drink something, then completely remove the toilets, coat the bushes in barbed wire, set a bomb somewhere, and have CCTV cameras watching every move.

dafuq goin on here?

But then, this begs the question. How do you pick a favorite pony? Is it the pony that you most admire? Is it the pony that you would most want to meet in real life? Is it the pony that you are most similar to? I just can't figure it out...

I'm nothing like Pinkie Pie. Just go with your heart.

Do you not school/college or anything?

I've noticed you stay up crazy late and seem to hop in randomly in the morning or around noon.

Um, we went over this. Because of a complication, I missed the registration for college. And beyond that, that's rather personal. Just know I have nothing going for me. I shall have something to do next semester, because I trust my mother won't fail me twice. Hopefully...
  • Brohoof 1