General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What?

How is that even possible?

I guess cause Twilight deleted a bunch of Pinkies....but lolwut?

Exactly. Typical case of a bunch of bored people that want to start shit over the internet because they know they can take advantage of gullible people; a.k.a. Trolls.

You stared at an orange-bird instead of the drying paint. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Ready, aim, fire.

• Brohoof 3

I can see that you guys are having fun without me... Good.

You can join if you want.

Actually, Im sure you did. Well, Im assuming so.

No one is having fun because you aren't here, that's for sure. So don't think that.

• Brohoof 3

Why is that?

There a thread on it?

Im too scared to venture out anymore so I can't check.

They're moving to a new server. There's a thread on it in the announcements section, or whatever you call it.

And to be somewhat serious, I do find myself posting less and less outside this thread. Which kinda depresses me...

• Brohoof 1

They're moving to a new server. There's a thread on it in the announcements section, or whatever you call it.

And to be somewhat serious, I do find myself posting less and less outside this thread. Which kinda depresses me...

Aah.

Same for me. Though, I actually did the same exact thing back on what used to be my home site. Once I made a small group of friends, we made a group for just us, then I started hanging out in there rather than the actual forums. Most of us did.

Now I've done the same thing over here, basically. I just hope I don't lose interest in the actual forum like I did over there.

Even odder, is that it happened once I got to about 1000 posts.

On both forums. This one and the old one.

• Brohoof 1

Same for me. Though, I actually did the same exact thing back on what used to be my home site. Once I made a small group of friends, we made a group for just us, then I started hanging out in there rather than the actual forums. Most of us did.

Now I've done the same thing over here, basically. I just hope I don't lose interest in the actual forum like I did over there.

Even odder, is that it happened once I got to about 1000 posts.

On both forums. This one and the old one.

That's a bad sign. I kinda went through the same situation... On another forum I go to, I posted around a bit in the first few years I was there (even though it was dead a lot of the time), but then I met a few cool people from there and now we don't post or even log in as much any more. We just hang out on Skype mostly.

And I have about 1000 posts there too... Huh. Maybe 1000 is a cursed forum post count number.

Also, I do click the "new content" button every time I log in here, but that's usually when I get bored. I gravitate towards the GCT first most of the time...

• Brohoof 4

That's a bad sign. I kinda went through the same situation... On another forum I go to, I posted around a bit in the first few years I was there (even though it was dead a lot of the time), but then I met a few cool people from there and now we don't post or even log in as much any more. We just hang out on Skype mostly.

And I have about 1000 posts there too... Huh. Maybe 1000 is a cursed forum post count number.

Also, I do click the "new content" button every time I log in here, but that's usually when I get bored. I gravitate towards the GCT first most of the time...

Maybe it is.

I only really got 1000 cause I got tired of seeing whatever is below it.

I also felt like all the known/active members had Pony badge. So I really wanted to work towards it. Shame I got it and don't even show it off anymore.

I hit New Content as well, but just like you, whenever I get bored. I might venture out using it every so often, but I usually find a topic, read it, and find my way back here. Every time. It never fails.

And I also come here first. That is, if Im not already in here.

[yawn]

[flump]

[grumble]

I agree.

Maybe it is.

I only really got 1000 cause I got tired of seeing whatever is below it.

I also felt like all the known/active members had Pony badge. So I really wanted to work towards it. Shame I got it and don't even show it off anymore.

I could not care less about what badge I have, to be honest.

• Brohoof 2

I could not care less about what badge I have, to be honest.

I normally don't care, but something really made me want to get to Pony.

Now I wanna get to Unicorn cause they are the master race and my favorite type of pony.

Then I can hang out in here forever.

http://derpiboo.ru/153274?scope=scpe86f6f3636d44b6095984c7748d375726adda9b20

Fuck yes.

I love this guy's art. The way he draws eyes, goddamn.

I normally don't care, but something really made me want to get to Pony.

Now I wanna get to Unicorn cause they are the master race and my favorite type of pony.

Then I can hang out in here forever.

Then when you get the Brony badge, you can transcend this plane of existence.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll be going now...

Did you really take my outburst seriously...?

We're a friendly fandom. When someone lashes out, we come to their aid. You should know this by now.

• Brohoof 2

We're a friendly fandom. When someone lashes out, we come to their aid. You should know this by now.

Well, I meant no intention to be downright mean; I...

And I never didn't like anything about the show or the fandom; It's that it always ires me when someone says something that is opposite in what I think. And additionally, I only pay attention to only half of the shows; I never cared for Hearth's Warmings Eve, or the Mare Do-Well one or the one with Spike going all greedy, or the one with the Crusaders and the talent show, simply because I never watched them.

It's hard for me enough to try to formulate an opinion, let alone maintain it, and even harder still to even catch up when all I do is stand around and look at all of the itty-bitty things instead of the entire picture. When I hear someone else say that they don't like something, it literally taints my outlook on the entire series.

That's the best as I can put it...

Man... No site for a while during that server move.... There was no sunshine for me. :(

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

Know that feel /)

I had an important conversation with a member, and all of a sudden, boom. Site dead.

And i forgot his Skype name so i had no chanse in reaching him. Now he's asleep xD

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

i was going to say something here before, but then something got in the way when i did it and now i'm too frustrated to. so i'm just going to say good day to you all and leave now.

fine. i guess i'll respond, then.

Bye.

[Places a foam block on your face]

i ended up chewing it because i thought it was food...

-On the GCT, enough talk about diapers that Viscra probably went to sleep in blissful peace, I learned that Ganram might have autism and ADD, and that Berry has Aspergers, and that Jadefire is also autistic, and you guys are still totally cool :) (although Ganny doesn't think I am... :( ), and Berry having the norn thing, which had interesting stuff, and also having me dieing in a very few minutes.........

SO...yeah, I think I can call this a good Saturday, considering it's already Sunday here. ^_^

i mentioned i was autistic, too. and it slept okay-ish. still woke up with a headache like yesterday, though...

weekend was okay. i feel pretty sad now, though...

How do all you people know I'm autistic? I don't recall ever talking about it. x3

i think Arcy was referring to me...?

And, no, you'd know if I was trying to do that.

Besides, Nightfall and Vissy both have lost their spark for the show as well. Not a big deal.

Hell, a few here are actually here only for the people to begin with.

the community is certainly why i want to stick around here. i don't have anywhere else to go on the internet, even though i frequent 2 other forums. without this place, i feel lost and confused... and sad.

</3

</3

you're not betting an eyelash when i've stated i've losing interest in the show?

huh.

I want to get sucked into this conversation.

Posted Image

that image is... nice~

Talking about filled diapers is very very weird.

you probably don't want me being in your bathroom for more than one hour's worth of time, then.

Posted Image

This drink is to die for!

chocolate milk is horrible. incidentally enough, though, milk chocolate is actually okay-ish.

i still despise chocolate, though.

You're weird O.O

you haven't seen me then. or perhaps you have. :3

There is a good weird and a bad weird.

Only because i like you, you are a good weird <3

i'm the bad kind of weird. right?

Ohai Vicke. Whaddya doin?

post-1882-0-93256900-1353215664_thumb.jpg

you've made the mistake of dwelling into the insanity of the GCT. now get into this garment or kindly step back from here, otherwise it will get on by force.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Morning chat, I woke up early again. I blame being sick. I still slept like a rock though.

i mentioned i was autistic, too. and it slept okay-ish. still woke up with a headache like yesterday, though...

Headaches are never a good thing, especially first thing in the morning. Take some meds silly.

i'm the bad kind of weird. right?

The bad kind of weird has bad intentions. Most of them end up in mental wards or prison. So no, you're good weird.

• Brohoof 1

Morning chat, I woke up early again. I blame being sick. I still slept like a rock though.

Headaches are never a good thing, especially first thing in the morning. Take some meds silly.

The bad kind of weird has bad intentions. Most of them end up in mental wards or prison. So no, you're good weird.

morning, you~

i think it's because of my pillows. they are dumb, and i am dumb and only sleeping with 2 pillows, when everyone else i've met use like 4 or so. i can't sleep with 4 in my bed, though, so that's a problem.

i know that. i'm just in a bad mood and berating myself again...

i know that. i'm just in a bad mood and berating myself again...

Posted Image

i think it's because of my pillows. they are dumb, and i am dumb and only sleeping with 2 pillows, when everyone else i've met use like 4 or so. i can't sleep with 4 in my bed, though, so that's a problem.

I sleep with 3 pillows. however I also sleep with 3 blankets with my window open and my fan on. Logic doesn't apply here, it's just my habit.

• Brohoof 3