General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, From what I've heard he believes Slendy us real

Um, okay. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Looking at page 2725, and, I don't get anything that was happening on that page :huh:

What?! This is page 2725.... Unless you've somehow become a mod and can see the hidden posts, thus making this page some higher number, what the heck are you talking about?

What?! This is page 2725.... Unless you've somehow become a mod and can see the hidden posts, thus making this page some higher number, what the heck are you talking about?

I meant 2723, actually

Lol, I'm upset for some reason. I keep seeing these troll blogs about "how to bypass the character limit" when all it is is people are basically saying "add more words, goddammit" or "make quality posts, goddammit". I'm mostly upset not because they seem to be supporting the limit (I'd like it lowered to 75 or 50 if the mods are generous), but I can't really come up with a good comeback http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png. Like, I hate that since if someone says something I want to disagree with, I always have a ton of trouble forming a good reason to disagree to it.

• Brohoof 1

Remember when you could see hidden posts?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Lol, I'm upset for some reason. I keep seeing these troll blogs about "how to bypass the character limit" when all it is is people are basically saying "add more words, goddammit" or "make quality posts, goddammit". I'm mostly upset not because they seem to be supporting the limit (I'd like it lowered to 75 or 50 if the mods are generous), but I can't really come up with a good comeback http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png. Like, I hate that since if someone says something I want to disagree with, I always have a ton of trouble forming a good reason to disagree to it.

While I completely disagree with you, I understand what you mean about coming up with a good counter argument. So, how about some AJ to cheer ya up?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 4

Shall listen once I'm home or get another chance at work.

Here's mine. Don't even have a name yet.

http-~~-//soundcloud.com/tjphillips-1/dnb-in-progress/s-i0w35

Lol I noticed. x)

I posted before checking the latest page. :P

hmm. if i had to compare yours from my WIP, i can surely hear you seem to know a bit more about how FL Studio works than mine (either that, or you're sitting on more samples and stuff than i do. probably a combination of both of them). melodically, i think it is fine. maybe a bit tame a synth at the beginning. the beat is pretty solid and the build-up is nice. mine doesn't build up quite as much, but it flows well into each other. i think i need to up the power of a bit of things though.

her muzzle looks kinda goofy, but in a good way, though.

her muzzle looks kinda goofy, but in a good way, though.

I noticed that too, but that's a good way to explain it... Goofy in a good way. Like a different stylistic interpretation, or something.

Yes, we all want a plushie of our favorite.

But even more so on my end, because I know I'll most likely never be able to obtain one...

Wow. I actually moved to a different computer because there were people constantly talking next to me at my personal favorite computer in this computer lab, and then I move to this other computer and this asshole starts intentionally making noise. And then as I turn said computer on, the freaking volume was set to maximum so when I plugged in my headphones I was blasted in the ears from the Windows log-on sound.

It's like everything wants to piss me off today.

Was it windows XP?

Windows 7. The computer was turned off for some reason and had to be turned on. Also there's an unusual program I don't recognize with a shortcut on the desktop..."TrueCrypt." Considering the name, the key icon, and that something like this isn't supposed to be on this computer, I greatly suspect some foul play involved on this computer and that someone's probably keylogging everything I type or something like that.

But even more so on my end, because I know I'll most likely never be able to obtain one...

Never is an ugly word, I prefer "A very long time"

• Brohoof 1