General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's JPRG (japanese roleplaying game), the first two games are on PS2, the third on PS3

Hmmm...well, maybe I'll watch a few videos about it. And if all bodes well enough, you'll probably have another guy around here who knows about the series. ;)

@, Like I said, plan something with Haven if you can go to the con I mentioned which is in Tennessee and you'll have an MLPForums meeting at a friggin ponycon! :D

• Brohoof 1

...... :wacko:

Oh, you bastard.

Doesn't mean I couldn't sneak any like I did last time I went to a friends house. ;)

LOL TMI XD

And then suddenly....I got sad. :(

I have the feeling to write a blog entry about this </3
  • Brohoof 2

Lol i haven't seen this picture in a while this is a picture of me and my senior class @ Charleston, SC on my senior trip. I had a really small class and school xD

this was sometime in april 2011

I am on the bottom middle

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Lol i haven't seen this picture in a while this is a picture of me and my senior class @ Charleston, SC on my senior trip. I had a really small class and school xD

this was sometime in april 2011

I am on the bottom middle

you are the most badass of this picture ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I've been on this site all day (well since I got home from school that is) because even though im new here and don't know what all this site has its really fun and ive made lots of friends! :D

@@Motion Spark,

thanks for the awkward situation btw. I think he left the thread after that.

I've been on this site all day (well since I got home from school that is) because even though im new here and don't know what all this site has its really fun and ive made lots of friends! :D

@@Motion Spark,

@@Motion Spark,

@@Motion Spark,

Looks like someone CTRL+V a few too many times :P.

@@Motion Spark,

ooh mares... Molestia likes a change

• Brohoof 2

@@Motion Spark,

he who?

I wish it would happen to me more often. :lol:

Hmmm, i do not. :wacko:

Yeah senter school was in downtown chattanooga and yeah I was the last class of that school as well... You know holtzclaw avenue and the national guard place there. Senter school is right next to it. I think BIMI took over the building though.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1