General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I love games that don't have voice-overs because when you read the dialogue, you can give the characters your own voice. I love reading it aloud in funny voices.

Sure, sure. But I like them to do the reading for me sometimes. Then I don't have to take my focus off the action.

Some games are like that for me, but it really has to absorb me into the story. *cough* Mass Effect *cough*

Did you play all three in order?

I feel like creating something. Something people will like and appreciate me for. Something artsy, like a comic or a picture. I suck at committing and I'm not good enough to wow people, though.

If you've had a feeling you should do something for a while, should you do it anyways?

Did you play all three in order?

No, I played the second one first back when I had a PS3. I sold it during the massive PSN information-leak, and used the money to get an Xbox 360. Mass Effect 1 was 5 dollars, so I bought it. After I beat Mass Effect 1, I fell in love with the game. I then bought Mass Effect 2 a couple weeks after. I pre-ordered the N7 collector's edition, and sold my Xbox 3 months after that, and bought my baby Lynda. (My Asus G75VW gaming laptop) Now, I play all 3 of them on there.

Looking back, I honestly think it's better if you start with the second one first, but that's just me.

i still can't believe i turn 18 in 2 days. where the fuck did my life go by now?
I'm 17 in three days.

Update on self:

Feeling tired and therefore questioning my life. But I don't want to sleep...

I'm slowly screwing myself up...

Edited by Nightfall

Pinkie Pie

mep__pinkie_pie_by_ryuukiba-d4aum2o.jpgsneakie_pie_by_mewball-d4svf9l.pnghey_pinkie_pie_____by_dreatos-d3ja1v0.pnpinkie_pie_style_by_frostheartissiamese-pinkie_pie_by_nataliadsw-d4sz2xl.pngpinkie_pie_upside_down_by_ellispony-d3loincognito__pinkie_pie_by_masseffective09pinkie_pie__s_impressionist_school_by_mrpinkie_pie_by_bethwhowishes-d3l232q.jpg

If you've had a feeling you should do something for a while, should you do it anyways?
I always struggle with procrastination. But if you want to do something, just fight the urge to be lazy and just do it. Like with me and anime.
Feeling tired and therefore questioning my life. But I don't want to sleep... I'm slowly screwing myself up...
Will the pictures of Pinkie Pie help at all? 
  • Brohoof 2

1vL83.jpg

I think I'm doubly screwed.

She's still upset? VnCRQ.png

To any FimFiction readers out there, you should understand this

<regidar>

iirc they already said that all 1st poster will be removed, right? This regidar guy is weird.

I think I may have found that pony. He seems rather lucky...and unlucky too.

Here is that OC.

...whaaaat?

1st thing 1st, that's an unfortunate name for an unicorn that focused himself on knowledge and advanced thinking. The OC claimed to be smart, but his first two decisions say the exact opposite.

The backstory is hardly linear. There is no mention about magical capabilities anywhere. Expect some old grumpy grampa :c

I hate that I have to wait for Star Weaver to sign on. I really want to show him my latest post on Pony Mystery Theater.

I'm reading it now! AhGSr.png

• Brohoof 3

Okay, I'm on mobile because I'm mobile. Outside a play right now, waiting for it to start. But I can chat for the time being.

I'm reading it now!

Okay, what are your thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

@, You magnificent devil! I always expect the best from your posts but this... This was both wonderful and unexpected, I feel like Christmas has arrived early for me. It shall be a joy to respond. It is a pity that my response will be delayed to the going to go see the Hobbit shortly. :P

1st thing 1st, that's an unfortunate name for an unicorn that focused himself on knowledge and advanced thinking. The OC claimed to be smart, but his first two decisions say the exact opposite.

Bwahahaha... That's exactly what I told my brother, and he said that the character isn't really as smart as they think that they are. He intends to play the character for mild comedy as things go forward. Should be interesting. This is his first time ever joining an RP game.

The backstory is hardly linear. There is no mention about magical capabilities anywhere. Expect some old grumpy grampa :c

There's a catch to the character. He is an old friend of Vim's, expect some interesting moments between the two characters. 

And... Yes... Something Interesting is my brother, IRL. I finally convinced him to drink the Koolaide join my RP game. Now, if only my sister would join...

• Brohoof 4

[Throws Premiere out of the window]
Good day to you all :3

i still can't believe i turn 18 in 2 days. where the fuck did my life go by now?

Happy early burpday :3
It's still weird to think that I'm 20 now...
I've reached the age where I can truthfully complain about teenagers because I'm not one any more. :P

I love games that don't have voice-overs because when you read the dialogue, you can give the characters your own voice. I love reading it aloud in funny voices.

I prefer voiceover. Every time I read stuff, I read it in the most ridiculous voice ever, even if it's something serious. :P

Edited by Jolly JayBee
  • Brohoof 3

Okay, what are your thoughts?

Let me be blunt here, I have this hunch that Dusky is actually half-describing his own plan, and want Lapis' opinion. I don't which one do the talking, but he wants to make a perfect (perfect according to his wicked desire), at price of not able to see anypony's smile, ever again. And he want to ask Lapis to go with him.

Lapis is being wise in this situation. He asked the right question which is about the book instead of pushing the 'perfect world' further. He assessed the situation carefully instead of hyperventilating, that's a bonus.

Pretty sure he also included Luna is his nefarious plan, but I'm afraid I couldn't fathom what is this fucker's planning.

10/10.

• Brohoof 2

Today I learned that there is an attribute in HTML called "padding-bottom." I chuckled a bit.

Also, I feel like dog shit right now. I've got the cold to end all colds. This hot tea is helping a bit, though...

Yes, it is odd that they disappeared. But lately, it's just been you, me, and Ganaram at this hour.

I mean, it was 1:00 in the morning, and I do have to go to school. I would imaging plenty of other people have to do the same thing.

Kinda how I felt a week ago when I hit 18. Feels like I just started high school a few months ago, and now I'm halfway done senior year.

• Brohoof 1

And... Yes... Something Interesting is my brother, IRL. I finally convinced him to drink the Koolaide join my RP game. Now, if only my sister would join...

Whoa... That's your brother? o_o

Anyway, how's about the two deserters? Will the train keep continuing with just one new pony?

Seems good!

But what about the Zul Thalia from yesterdays? VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

What is up with the quoting on mobile, it's broken... o_O

I'm still working on... a little more lore.

(Mostly elaborating on the different Pantheons and adding a bit more to the gods I didn't put much about)

I'll probably post that RP when my Christmas break starts.

Edited by Zalgo

Whoa... That's your brother? o_o

Yup XD

Look at dat RD avatar. Actually, he is so much like RD in real life that it is funny as heck. He is blunt, athletic, aggressive, etc, etc. I'm happy to have him on board the train. :3

Anyway, how's about the two deserters? Will the train keep continuing with just one new pony?

Timeshift wasn't very active. Them leaving is not such a big deal at this point. I've got a strong core group. I'm going to go fishing for more folks this weekend though. x)

Let me be blunt here, I have this hunch that Dusky is actually half-describing his own plan, and want Lapis' opinion. I don't which one do the talking, but he wants to make a perfect (perfect according to his wicked desire), at price of not able to see anypony's smile, ever again. And he want to ask Lapis to go with him.

Dang... Daaaaang... You nailed it. Yes, that is exactly what Dusky is doing and that is exactly what he is looking for.

Lapis is being wise in this situation. He asked the right question which is about the book instead of pushing the 'perfect world' further. He assessed the situation carefully instead of hyperventilating, that's a bonus.

I concur. Lapis took what was literally the perfect route through Dusky's little maze. Couldn't have been any better.

Pretty sure he also included Luna is his nefarious plan, but I'm afraid I couldn't fathom what is this fucker's planning.

Oh yeah, Luna is indeed included in his nefarious plan. I can barely fathom Dusky's plan myself. I just write for the characters but they sort of exist within my head and they have their own agendas. His plan makes perfect sense but it is... Well... A remarkably grim way of going about things.

10/10.

^ This

• Brohoof 3

Let me be blunt here, I have this hunch that Dusky is actually half-describing his own plan, and want Lapis' opinion. I don't which one do the talking, but he wants to make a perfect (perfect according to his wicked desire), at price of not able to see anypony's smile, ever again. And he want to ask Lapis to go with him.Lapis is being wise in this situation. He asked the right question which is about the book instead of pushing the 'perfect world' further. He assessed the situation carefully instead of hyperventilating, that's a bonus.Pretty sure he also included Luna is his nefarious plan, but I'm afraid I couldn't fathom what is this fucker's planning.10/10.
That all sounds highly covoluted. But we shall see after Scootacool's movie.

I'm very proud of my response. Like I said, just got to navigate.

• Brohoof 2

i'm thinking about going to sleep earlier tonight. i have quite a bit of work i need to get done til Monday, so it'd probably be best if i did that.

Happy early burpday :3
It's still weird to think that I'm 20 now...
I've reached the age where I can truthfully complain about teenagers because I'm not one any more. :P

congrats. you have officially been able to earn the title of "grumpy gramps".

and i appreciate you wishing me a happy burpday, but i'm more opt to be wished a happy fartday. don't ask why.

• Brohoof 2