General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I wasn't talking to you, but sure. Could always use more image dumps.

Fuck that noise, we always need more good arts to ogle at :V

Extracted from fourchin because I'm feeling exceptionally lazy

4b4pc.jpg

ep5aE.jpg

jBfdg.jpg

9KPgC.jpg

4xzEX.png

h4zAA.jpg

This buried project you speak of.

Oh, that. It's not an RP, but a writing project (well, it could be used as an RP template, but I doubt I can handle the DM-ing)

• Brohoof 1

The worst part about having a cold with all the congestion is that I can't taste any food...

You do realise that I don't type using a Qwerty keyboard, right, and that I use a Colemak keyboard, right?

So what you're saying is that gibberish you wrote is a cryptic message?

Fuck that noise, we always need more good arts to ogle at :V

Extracted from fourchin because I'm feeling exceptionally lazy

Of course.

Cute stuff though.

Yes.

The worst part about having a cold with all the congestion is that I can't taste any food...

The sad part is realising why they put Tabasco sauce in MREs: Some marines eat so much spicy crap, the taste buds that detect salty, sour, and sweet are burnt out, and they can't enjoy the taste of candy bars. Bitter is the only thing they'll be able to taste left.

And I wanna enjoy my candy bars.

Oh, that. It's not an RP, but a writing project (well, it could be used as an RP template, but I doubt I can handle the DM-ing)

DMing entails loads and loads of work to be done well. Plus it's nice when the story you craft goes exactly the way you want it.

Pinkie with the chocolate milk <3. I've seen that posted here at least 5 times, and I posted it twice.

Plus it's nice when the story you craft goes exactly the way you want it.

Pinkie with the chocolate milk

Is it...? Is it really...? (I prefer tangential twists; Little events that can sidetrack an RP for a small moment.)

Chocolate Rain has been theorised to be a near-accurate summary of the events of MLPFiM S2E1 and S2E2. Either that or it was a plalp.

This thread could use more Luna

HvBum.png

GZr9S.jpg

Nope. Not all taste have to be smelled to be registered as delicious. You should still be able to taste sour and spicy. I suggest eating some tauco with fried food :V

DMing entails loads and loads of work to be done well. Plus it's nice when the story you craft goes exactly the way you want it.

That's railroading :x

A good RP is about opening a sandbox where everyone can write whatever they OCs do without fearing that they strayed too far from the main story. Say, will you join the GCT RP when it comes?

Have a poll ready!

Nay, maybe later :V

• Brohoof 2

L njkw fhksk wad d;mkfhljt mlddljt...
You do realise that I don't type using a Qwerty keyboard, right, and that I use a Colemak keyboard, right?
Yes.

keyboardlayout_zps7c6ce8e3.png

Yeah, I got bored :P

• Brohoof 2

That's railroading :x

I was more so talking about the writing project rather than dming. Railroading is bad, very very bad.

Say, will you join the GCT RP when it comes?

I'm not sure yet, I may jump on awhile after it starts.

• Brohoof 2

Yes.

The sad part is realising why they put Tabasco sauce in MREs: Some marines eat so much spicy crap, the taste buds that detect salty, sour, and sweet are burnt out, and they can't enjoy the taste of candy bars. Bitter is the only thing they'll be able to taste left.

And I wanna enjoy my candy bars.

... What did it say?

I went to the factory where they make Tabasco sauce. I even had Tabasco ice cream when I was there.

Nope. Not all taste have to be smelled to be registered as delicious. You should still be able to taste sour and spicy. I suggest eating some tauco with fried food :V

Well everything I've eaten today I've not been able to taste, so...

I was more so talking about the writing project rather than dming. Railroading is bad, very very bad.

Tell that to the RAM Team (a subdivision of the NAM Team that deals with railroads), and they'll ask you what the hell you're talking about.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a preview, far from finished. Sketch lines still visible, no tail, and I'm not sure on the eye color yet. Oh... and wings as well.

ChKH8.png

• Brohoof 2

... What did it say?

I went to the factory where they make Tabasco sauce. I even had Tabasco ice cream when I was there.

Viscra periodically insists on Goodnites. I was wondering what was missing from his goodnight statement, and that was it.

Waitaminute,... Tabasco ice cream...? And I thought corn-cheese ice cream was weird-- I mean, uhh, delicious...

I'm not sure yet, I may jump on awhile after it starts.

Oh ._.

Well, you should totally take a peek at the RP when it happened. Pretty sure it's gonna be fun H66x8.png

Well everything I've eaten today I've not been able to taste, so...

You need a stronger food :V

• Brohoof 1

You may be surprised to find that the Qwerty keyboard you're using is a finger-buster.

Actually, the TNWMLC is the worst offender.

Despite knowing about Qwerty's finger busting skills, I've been using these things for such a huge percentage of my life that learning a new keyboard layout just seems pointless.

If I learned a new layout, then there's the problem when using a computer at a friend's house or at college.

I'd have to snap myself out of a habit in order to type on a qwerty.

Don't put in too much gods, things can be rather confusing

Don't worry, I'm not putting in any new gods, just putting more information on the ones that barely have any.
  • Brohoof 1

Viscra periodically insists on Goodnites. I was wondering what was missing from his goodnight statement, and that was it.

Waitaminute,... Tabasco ice cream...? And I thought corn-cheese ice cream was weird-- I mean, uhh, delicious...

Well, someone had to say it.

Yes, Tabasco ice cream. It was a bit strange, considering the cream completely negated any spiciness it had. It was just sour tasting, from what I remember (this was a field trip I took in 5th grade)

You need a stronger food :V

But my throat hurts.

If I learned a new layout, then there's the problem when using a computer at a friend's house or at college.

I'd have to snap myself out of a habit in order to type on a qwerty.

I have the Colemak software driver layout thingamadoohickamajig on my flash drive. I can take it wherever I want and install the Colemak thing. Even had to do so with one of the college computers, because I cannot type on a Qwerty anymore.

Then again, there's being typographically bilingual...

Here's a preview, far from finished. Sketch lines still visible, no tail, and I'm not sure on the eye color yet. Oh... and wings as well.

ChKH8.png

Nice! The posture and the legs look so much better than the earlier RRpCU.png

Hm, the tail's base looks a bit too wide. Other than that it's a perfect pony AhGSr.png

Don't worry, I'm not putting in any new gods, just putting more information on the ones that barely have any.

Seems interesting o_o

Will there be eldritch-like creatures?

• Brohoof 1

Well, someone had to say it.

Yes, Tabasco ice cream. It was a bit strange, considering the cream completely negated any spiciness it had. It was just sour tasting, from what I remember (this was a field trip I took in 5th grade)

But my throat hurts.

It just wouldn't be Viscra without the obligatory padding-- I mean, uhh, butt-carpeting.

Assuming that ice cream is part milk, the compounds in the milk negated all the spicy. Capcaiscin (I can't spell...) is an oil that stimulate the pain receptors that register heat, and they attach fairly easily to said receptors. Caesin (it's the stuff in milk) also binds to Capcaiscin, which is why drinking milk is the best option for curing a hot mouth.

I have two recommendations: Gargle hot saltwater or drink tea.

Seems interesting o_o

Will there be eldritch-like creatures?

I was going to have an eldritch-like creature as the god of Tartarus. I might decide to still add him.

Also, the Darklands (which a lot of the role-play will take place in) will have some eldritch-like creatures in them.

Edited by Zalgo

Then again, there's being typographically bilingual...

That'd likely be me.

The qwerty layout itself doesn't bug me. It's mainly a few shortcuts that cause me the most hassle.

The keyboard shortcut for my most used tool in Premiere is CTRL+SHIFT+K.

That required way too much work to press, so I changed it to M. :3