General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

He freaking tried to what? Destroy what I have tried to resurrect right from the fucking beginning?

There is no words for that!

Oh, so it's you and your bright ideas eh?

Do you really want to spam that much you had to destroy everything?

I say "yes" since I made a status last night that went like this.

"Good thing Crona made the Random Thread. General Chat Thread might as well be "Serious Thread".

Then again, could just be a coincidence.

HE

DID

NOT

DO

ANYTHING

AT ALL

We want the spammer away, what do we got here?

A thread who just lost its freaking identity, just because they can't be bothered to actually freaking help!

Then either get him to fix it again, which doesn't seem likely after all this, or get Feld0 involved. Ruler beats chicken. Edited by Haven

Hate to butt in, but why is changing a thread really that much of a pain to you guys?

How about you getting your name changed because some people can't be bothered to differentiate your name with that of a hobo?

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to help if all suggestions gets downright killed by negativity and total ignorance to feedback. :l

Like you not reading any of my replies for the last, what twenty pages?

Don't fix what is not broken, moderate the spammers.

It's as simple as that.

Moderate.

But no, you are a lazy pile of volunteers and cannot be arsed.

Here we are.

It's hard to help if all suggestions gets downright killed by negativity and total ignorance to feedback. :l

All I want to know is how all these decisions were made. Maybe PM would be better?

Two posts from folks being tongue and cheek about the name change. Followed by over a dozen from folks that are screaming bloody rage about the two posts. Give it time. Settle down. See what happens.

What this thread can not become is a place were people that do not fit the "theme" are degraded, insulted, and excluded. This is a public thread on a public forum. The title of the thread should reflect its contents. If you are not happy with the title of “Serious Chat Thread” then do yourself a favor and make an informed suggestion.

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean you have to burn him on a cross for it.

Don't worry about me. In real life, I deal with people in person of far greater fury and flame on a daily basis and emerge unscathed. I am, quite frankly, unimpressed by raging netizens.

http-~~-//youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0DFMclk54

• Brohoof 3

Don't fix what is not broken, moderate the spammers.

It's as simple as that.

Moderate.

But no, you are a lazy pile of volunteers and cannot be arsed.

Here we are.

Oh fuck you just made yourself so huge of an ass just now Scoots.

You really have zero consideration, have you?

Because you spam and spam is shit for content, you win and it's special ed olympics again.

Like rest of this fandom. :)

Are you always this mean to people? It's really buggin the crap outta me how rude you are to people.

YOU KNOW, WE WERE DOING JUST FINE BEFORE THE NAME CHANGE.

We were having a REALLY nice discussion.

Then you dropped the ball and did a rename.

Moderate Moderatii.

Do your tasks and undo the damage.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, i'm not reading piles of ignorance and shit that doesn't get anything done but to "hate"

• Brohoof 4

Do I have ESP or something?

Last night I was thinking of suggesting that this thread be separated into its component parts with a molecular separator (well, not the molecular separator part, but yeah), and then I wake up, and then there's a Serious Chat Thread and a Non-Serious Chat Thread. (It had a different name I think but I forgot it.) Weird.

Although I was thinking the titles of the threads would be more along the lines of Off-Topic Discussion Thread (Or just Discussion Thread) and, um, maybe Randomness Thread.

Well, quick question. Why didn't you just make a serious thread and leave this as is? That would've made more sense to me. :/

I kinda feel that this would have been a logical thing to do, too.

You too, kid.

Ignore button.

That's what i do.. i'm ignoring you without technical needs. =) I might suggest you to something called private messaging.. Then you won't trouble the majority of members here.

Since you barely care for anything either way.. xP

Edited by Dreamwalker

Two posts from folks being tongue and cheek about the name change. Followed by over a dozen from folks that are screaming bloody rage about the two posts. Give it time. Settle down. See what happens.

What this thread can not become is a place were people that do not fit the "theme" are degraded, insulted, and excluded. This is a public thread on a public forum. The title of the thread should reflect its contents. If you are not happy with the title of “Serious Chat Thread” then do yourself a favor and make an informed suggestion.

How about General Chat Thread and you unlock the RCT one?

After all that time, NC and Zoop says that spam are looked down at, saying you can't help it because this thread moves to fast, now you just decided to ruin everything?

The hell with you and your logic.

Posted Image

I'm out

• Brohoof 2