General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Also, this is a work in progress shot from something I may have been modding in Civilization IV. Eventually, after the end of this semester, and after I'm settled in...in the place I'm moving to...I plan on doing an LP of Civilization IV as Equestria.

There has been at least one Simtropolite wanting to ponify Simcity 4.

The south of England is now officially a nuclear fallout zone due to my ass.

Well, since the beaches are now 20 miles further away, it means one can't really vacation at the beach. Additionally, all the shipyards of the world are now landlocked, so now China (and the rest of the world economy) is fucked up. Additionally, your fart-crater is releasing a lot of greenhouse gases (and a lot of smelly gas), so now Penguins and Polar Bears are now critically endangered. Also, since so much of the ocean filled in the crater, we now have a sixth ocean.

It's the warmest ocean in the world, so now whatever's left of Europe has to put up with hurricanes.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 3

It's where you eat so much Thanksgiving crap that you have to take an incredible crap that you get a pudge and can't budge that your digestive system goes on full override and you feel exhausted afterwards.

Also, there is a chemical in turkey that makes you sleepy. But, I'm so used to staying up at night, I'm capable of fighting off tiredness.

Well, since the beaches are now 20 miles further away, it means one can't really vacation at the beach. Additionally, all the shipyards of the world are now landlocked, so now China (and the rest of the world economy) is fucked up. Additionally, your fart-crater is releasing a lot of greenhouse gases (and a lot of smelly gas), so now Penguins and Polar Bears are now critically endangered. Also, since so much of the ocean filled in the crater, we now have a sixth ocean.

It's the warmest ocean in the world, so now whatever's left of Europe has to put up with hurricanes.

Mission accomplished.

[Kicks back with a coffee in a post-apocalyptic England]

• Brohoof 3

Mission accomplished.

[Kicks back with a coffee in a post-apocalyptic England]

Additionally, the "explosion" excited a lot of tectonic activity, so now the Middle East is now the new Mount Everest. There's now a giant ring of islands, which is the edge of the crater, surrounding England from hundreds of miles away. There's a giant tsunami headed towards New York, but since it's miles farther from the coast, it might not receive much damage.

And because of the increased rainfall, the Sahara Desert is now a giant bowl of quicksand.

-----

I need people to help me continue this story.

• Brohoof 1

Tryptothan. It doesn't work if you eat more than just turkey.

Well then, I may be yawning, but I'll sleep when I feel like it.

Posted Image

Actually, you should write a story with that setting, except with a more serious origin.
  • Brohoof 3

My brother's playing Zombies on Black Ops 2, and I'm sitting around waiting for him to pick up a nuke so that I can send him a message saying "KABOOM!"

Additionally, the "explosion" excited a lot of tectonic activity, so now the Middle East is now the new Mount Everest. There's now a giant ring of islands, which is the edge of the crater, surrounding England from hundreds of miles away. There's a giant tsunami headed towards New York, but since it's miles farther from the coast, it might not receive much damage.

And because of the increased rainfall, the Sahara Desert is now a giant bowl of quicksand.

-----

This new Earth sounds interesting.

Well then, I may be yawning, but I'll sleep when I feel like it.

Yawning Pinkie is best Pinkie, especially that one. I may not be yawning but I'm still extremely tired right now.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, you should write a story with that setting, except with a more serious origin.

This new Earth sounds interesting.

An asteroid impact would suffice, but this is an assteroid impact. Either way, not pleasant.

Hurricanes now ravage the north as Middle Eastern countries now freeze within a glacier. The unstable nature of the Sahara has resulted in a massive landslide, shoving the coastal area of North Africa into the sea, sending giant tsunamis across the northern hemisphere. Once again, since there ain't any new settlements across the new coasts yet, there ain't a whole lot of damage.

Beached whales now scatter the new beaches of Japan, resulting in a boon for whaling. The Great Barrier Reef dies from exposure to sunlight, and for not being in the water. The islands of Southeast Asia are now connected into one giant landmass. Antarctica is not fairing as well, as Penguins now have to travel further to get food. The Emperor Penguin is predicted to become extinct in the wild in a few years.

The seas of the middle east have drained, but that isn't the only sea to be drained. Baja California is no longer a peninsula, and Florida is now bigger. The drop in sea level has exposed a few new islands in Hawaii, as with the Aleutian Islands of Alaska. There is now a land-bridge connecting Alaska with Russia, thereby making North America and whatever is left of Eurasia conjoined twins. Assuming Sarah Palin survived the onslaught of natural events, it is now safe to assume that it is now reasonably possible to see Russia from one's house in Alaska.

Panama is now bigger, and the Panama Canal is landlocked. This also further conjoins the rest of the world's continents together. The only landmasses that are not conjoined are Antarctica and Australia.

• Brohoof 2

Also, there is a chemical in turkey that makes you sleepy. But, I'm so used to staying up at night, I'm capable of fighting off tiredness.

Good thing I don't eat turkey.

And I thought most foods made you sleepy after eating enough of it?

Maybe Im just fat....

And I thought most foods made you sleepy after eating enough of it?

Maybe Im just fat....

I don't eat turkey either :P I really only eat ham, and macaroni and cheese xP Along with some rolls

• Brohoof 1

I don't eat turkey either :P I really only eat ham, and macaroni and cheese xP Along with some rolls

Exactly the same as me! :D

I love ham, especially this with this sauce my mother makes for it.

I may have some small portions of something else on the table, but those three things are my main foods on this day!

• Brohoof 1

Exactly the same as me! :D

I love ham, especially this with this sauce my mother makes for it.

I may have some small portions of something else on the table, but those three things are my main foods on this day!

Hahah, sweet :3 Anyways, there's much more than just ham, mac n' cheese, rolls, and turkey... But I don't like to eat veggies... So yeah... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

[snipping the assteroid story to save space]

I'm very tempted to turn this into a newscast using the green screen at college :D

In other news: I'm turning 20 in a few minutes. Commence crazy dancing!

• Brohoof 4

I don't eat turkey either I really only eat ham, and macaroni and cheese xP Along with some rolls

I'm very tempted to turn this into a newscast using the green screen at college

I knew there was something missing... Oh well, that's for Christmas feast, I guess...

On a related note, there's a parody of Life After People called Life After One Person.

If I may continue my Life after Fart story,...

The coastal cities of the world, such as San Francisco and New York, are now 20% uglier. With shipments from China now backed up and with the Chinese still building new shipyards and new transportation infrastructure, the importers of Chinese goods are now suffering from economic troubles. I'm not an economist, but there simply ain't a whole lot of stuff to go around.

Some of the newly landlocked cities plan to move back to the new coastline, while others merely expand further. Cities that have been long-ravaged by coastal flooding no longer have such worries. Venice has now legalised motor vehicles.

With the recession of seawater, there has been a few ponds of ocean water left behind. Salt production is now on the rise.

The Middle East is no longer a threat to the world, since most of its population is now frozen, resulting an all-time low in terrorism. Japan unifies its new single-island nation with a new set of transportation lines, and for the first time ever, Tokyo has breathing room as it expands to fill in the new niche. New York also expands similarly.

Not all coastal cities fare as well. San Francisco and Sydney have been abandoned, leaving behind their respective bridges to span what's now a dried-up valley filled with stranded boats and dead fish. Anyone visiting Old San Francisco area will wonder why Alcatraz is situated upon a small mountain, thinking that it's the dumbest place to put a prison, unbeknownst to that person that it used to be an island.

The Amazon, assuming it can expand fast enough, may a new niche to fill. The ramifications of the recent catastrophe have not been well-investigated by biologists, so the Amazon may either thrive or not.

From outer space, the world looks unchanged, save for a giant blue circle encompassing what's supposed to be Europe and a giant yellow-brown band surrounding the world's coastline.

• Brohoof 1

Here are all the sigs I've made ever, .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

post-4111-0-40354200-1353629449.png

post-4111-0-02742400-1353629452.png

post-4111-0-77489200-1353629488.png

And this one below is still under construction due to my R/G Colorblind problem...

post-4111-0-67582500-1353629450.png

I have a few others pokesigs that are under construction and I don't have a png file for them yet.

I've also been meaning to fix the one pokesig in there to say "Fear us" instead of "ghosts" and make the smile blend in with the background. Like make only the eyes and mouth visible, not that white outline.

• Brohoof 1

That looks and sounds very awesome. I loved Civilization II. Is IV similar? And I'll watch if you remind me to when you get to it.

As I understand it IV definitely shares a lot in common with II, for many different reasons. And I shall remind you. I was originally wanting to do it around now, but I simply won't have time, and right after the end of the semester I have to busy myself with moving and stuff.

Plus I still need to make a map of the world of Equestria for the scenario to even do the LP. That'll take huge tons of time on its own.

• Brohoof 1

Here are all the sigs I've made ever, Berry Pie.

Those look nice. Perhaps you'll make me a Derpy one? Also, I can fix that last Pinkie Pie one for you. Just give me a version without text. Do you have one?

As I understand it IV definitely shares a lot in common with II, for many different reasons. And I shall remind you. I was originally wanting to do it around now, but I simply won't have time, and right after the end of the semester I have to busy myself with moving and stuff.

Plus I still need to make a map of the world of Equestria for the scenario to even do the LP. That'll take huge tons of time on its own.

Take all the time you need. It's your project. Good luck with all yer stuff.

I read that literally one second before my clock ticked over to midnight :P

Happy birthday.

@, Have you seen this yet?

Posted Image

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 3