General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

ancient software and hardware tend to have more bugs. they get ironed out as time goes by and technology improves.

though, from what i've heard, new games aren't that flawless, what with the poorly optimized console-to-PC ports, games at full-price on retail, with massive amounts of bugs they iron out in patches that sometimes they have the courtesy to charge you with to update, games with sneaky micro-transitions... not same types of flaws as in Half Life but still flaws nonetheless.

and now i will have to go sleep. goodnight.

'Night.

And what's with the members putting navels on their avatars and turning cute ponies into alien babies?

Navels are sexy you know :V

68067__safe_trixie_blushing_valentine_ar

I love this picture smile.png

Hm... What's stopping you from entering the portal? :o

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

img-1304847-1-tumblr_mk75gmIzmF1rmz1j8o1

I love this picture img-1304847-2-smile.png

Does that guy not go outside?  His skin is (inb4 racist) white as F***.

LVDLKhp.png

"Dumping someone is like throwing a kitten into a pool of lava." - Day[9]

'I see!' said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

I wish I could sad.png

Same here ;_;

Until Celestia invade the Earth, we can only twiddle our thumbs

Does that guy not go outside? His skin is (inb4 racist) white as F***.

It's grayscale. His skin in the monitor is normal

Not on ponies. They just seem so out of place on them.

Ponies are mammals, they have navels albeit a subtle one :V

k3v45pe.jpg?1

wish I actually knew Japanese. Would be fun to learn. Should take it when I go to college...

Having done a tiny bit of Japanese study on my own (using a hand picked selection of  language learning software, videos, tutorials, and flash card software), I have to say that it really is kind of fun to learn. I found the syntax and such to be very interesting, but ended up losing motivation as my interest in things like anime started to wane a bit.

Still, I can recommend it. 

No, seriously, if you know a good one, it would be very appreciated if you can tell me its name :c

I use Feld0 and Key Gear.

• Brohoof 4

No, seriously, if you know a good one, it would be very appreciated if you can tell me its name :c

I don't even know what a grammar checker is.

Is it that thing that puts red squiggly lines under words you spelled perfectly fine because it's limited to a third-grader's vocabulary?

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

Holy*

qkJWioC.jpg

I use Feld0 and Key Gear.

...and they will use my blood as a window cleaner if I ask them to check my posts :(

Is it that thing that puts red squiggly lines under words you spelled perfectly fine because it's limited to a third-grader's vocabulary?

That's the spelling checker. I need the squiggly green lines, but MS Word often derped real hard when it comes to any sentence longer than ten words.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

That's the spelling checker. I need the squiggly green lines, but MS Word often derped real hard when it comes to any sentence longer than ten words.

Just pretend the red lines are green. :)

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

Greetings GCT how are your endeavors in this crazy mixed up world?

Today i got a gold star from my supervisor at work. Normally people would react positively to this. Me...it ruined my day.

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

*Tiananmen Square Tank Man*

Ah, the "tank man", rather bold as he stops in front of the tank column and climbs atop of one of China's numerous Type 59s with his groceries and speaks with the crew inside in a protest to the Chinese governing power of the time.  Pretty amusing incident.  x)

[2:31:24 AM] NewCalamity: Does there exist a template of sort so I know what on Earth I'm to write about?

[2:31:51 AM] Key Gear: Yes, Starshine's latest char is a good way of doing things, actually.

[2:32:11 AM] Key Gear: > http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/summerfall-r2828

Solid template.

[2:33:07 AM] Key Gear: Personality -> Hit the bullet points that describe how others would percieve your character

Backstory -> Where you from? Where you've been? Where you going?

It starts.

• Brohoof 2

Ob's stürmt oder schneit. | Whether it storms or snows.

"%20alt=

Greetings GCT how are your endeavors in this crazy mixed up world?

I want some milk :'(

Give me some?

Ah, the "tank man", rather bold as he stops in front of the tank column and climbs atop of one of China's numerous Type 59s with his groceries and speaks with the crew inside in a protest to the Chinese governing power of the time. Pretty amusing incident. x)

That's not bold, that's bravery of immeasurable level.ExokU.png

I wonder just how big it is the fucks that he never gave to the world.

[2:31:51 AM] Key Gear: Yes, Starshine's latest char is a good way of doing things, actually.

That's... wow DrVv5.png

I have no idea she's that good.

I'm now afraid that I won't be able to met his expectations...

Let me suck your nuts then

9wNkMhZ.jpg

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1