Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm afraid I can't quite provide such a link without breaking forum rules.

That's actually quite clever reference there :lol:

Why is that, is there any NSFW stuff in the 1st eps? :huh:

No, I was just under the impression there was no legal source. But it's up on Daily Motion.

Ooh :wacko:

I never thought it was forbidden to post any illegal stuff in this forum. Anyway, thanks for the link!

Is it considered sadistic for me to say that I've never been a fan of any kind of movie out there today, not because the films have been crap, but simply because I never grown a liking for movies at all?

I'm talking Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, and other stuff like that.

@,@, You know, you two could at least watch aprt of Double Rainboom and see what comes from it. 

Well no durr, of course I could.

I just don't really feel like it.

Metallica their early stuff was amazing

I agree but i did like a couple songs from death magnetic. It's funny how people where i live ask me what a metallica is even though they claim to be metal heads 
  • Brohoof 1

Some of the people here are supposed to do something together... But pretty much every would-be participants are gone for the night

Oh well

img-1326514-1-241042__safe_rainbow-dash_

Rainbow Dash. Wake up. Rainbow Dash. Rainbow. Rainbow. Wake up. Stauwp. Stauwp sleeping. Wake up. Rainbow Dash. Dashie. Wake. I order you. *Kicks* Wake up. Are you awake?

(This is how I wake my sister.)

(This is how I wake my sister.)

If you use that technique to Dashie, the only possible outcome is that you will fall of the cloud house with a huge hoof mark on your forehead :V

• Brohoof 1

If you use that technique to Dashie, the only possible outcome is that you will fall of the cloud house with a huge hoof mark on your forehead :V

Well, it still works, nonetheless. Falling off of a cloud house isn't too bad. And a hoofmark is like a signature in Equestria. So it's win-win.

• Brohoof 1

Yay. My first avatar change on these forums. This marks my first week.

You gonna do that periodically like I do?

@,

Ugh... AAAAAAAAAA? BTW You should hAve changed your signAture And your displAy nAme As well.

That would take too much work, and another namechange.