Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

How about a pony abutting a butt joint...? With his butt...? Because he's sitting on a chair...? Secured using butt joints?

I'll give you a dollar if you draw that.

Dude... Worst chair ever.

Nope.jpg.

A cactus is.

Um... So... Apparently the last bunch of pages have been about pony butts... What exactly started this up? ._.

tumblr_lxr8r942Qt1qgkivno1_400.gif

If I could summarize it. We all just got in a frenzy of posting it. I guess you could consider it a competition to post the best tush.

padded butts are the best kinds of butts anyway

There's a lot of situational dependence on that topic, like, for example, you have a f!cked up bladder... Then there's the other end of the spectrum...

The diaper-hat.

There's a lot of situational dependence on that topic, like, for example, you have a f!cked up bladder...

i wouldn't mind seeing Viscra in such a situation. *wink wink nudge nudge*

But ponies with padded butts are even better img-1418015-1-wink.png

SEE THIS GUY TOTALLY GETS IT.

Edited by Princess Viscra
  • Brohoof 1

As much as I might theorize about the idea of a future evil Twilight I prefer to think Twilight is exactly what she appears to be until shown otherwise.

I brought up the possibility of a corrupted Twilight in the early days of Twilicorn discussion. It actually went over pretty well.

I brought up the possibility of a corrupted Twilight in the early days of Twilicorn discussion. It actually went over pretty well.

Sorry, that post originally contained a link to a thread of mine with speculation about a future Nightmare Twilight long before Alicorn Twilight was announced. The forum broke it but I fixed the link.

i wouldn't mind seeing Viscra in such a situation. *wink wink nudge nudge*

SEE THIS GUY TOTALLY GETS IT.

Again, diaper-hat. Because I sweat a lot at night. Especially if some derp turns off the AC at night or the AC derps up and switches itself to heater mode, and I have to get up in the middle of the night to literally pry out the cover of the thermostat-AC-control-thingamadoohickamajig and press the reset button on the inside to underp everything.

But ponies with padded butts are even better

Whoa boy... Do we really wanna go deeper? Because the Russians found that it got too hot when they tried.

It's the Kola Superdeep Borehole. Because apparently the Russians wanted to go deeper.

On 4/30/2013 at 3:33 AM, TGAP-NAM-TP-PrinGDI_Cannon said:

Again, diaper-hat. Because I sweat a lot at night. Especially if some derp turns off the AC at night or the AC derps up and switches itself to heater mode, and I have to get up in the middle of the night to literally pry out the cover of the thermostat-AC-control-thingamadoohickamajig and press the reset button on the inside to underp everything.

but if you sweat a lot at night, won't a hat like that just become heavy and soggy?

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

but if you sweat a lot at night, won't a diaper-hat just become heavy and soggy?

I calculated (not really calculated) that I lose about a few grams of water in the form of sweat. Not very significant, but...

Random fact: I have an NSFW Tumblr blog in addition to my SFW Tumblr.

Will I get WP if I ask what's the link?

Forget it, it's too dangerous, game over man

Edited by Psyche Clops