General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

@,

You see this one day.

Freak the buck out.

If Im not knocked unconscious from me possibly falling when I freaked, then I'd go hug the mirror like there was no tomorrow.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

post-642-0-99395200-1367996339_thumb.png

Here's what I'm doing right now.

And listening to The Power of Love from the Back to the Future soundtrack.

Mrs. Cake, or rather, Ms. Cake in this picture, is constructed from a body pose of Pinkie Pie, and two separate head poses of Rarity for her face. Carrot Cake in his younger years is going to be made probably of a mishmash of Flim's various singing poses.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

NBUWrBF.gif

attachicon.gifdoing.png

Here's what I'm doing right now.

And listening to The Power of Love from the Back to the Future soundtrack.

Mrs. Cake, or rather, Ms. Cake in this picture, is constructed from a body pose of Pinkie Pie, and two separate head poses of Rarity for her face. Carrot Cake in his younger years is going to be made probably of a mishmash of Flim's various singing poses.

That sounds mighty complicated :wacko:

Is the snippet on the lower right the wip pic? Mr.Cake looks awfully awkward there

(edited)

That sounds mighty complicated img-1444551-1-wacko.png

Is the snippet on the lower right the wip pic? Mr.Cake looks awfully awkward there

Well that's what people say about orbital mechanics or 3D polygon modelling, but it doesn't prevent me from having fun doing them.

The snippet on the bottom right was the picture that inspired me to make what I'm making.

img-1444551-2-young_mr__and_mrs_cake_by_

While I am making a picture of young Cakes, in my mind this interpretation of Mrs Cake doesn't quite fit unless you're a believer that she's a cheat. That said, both this artists' and my interpretation match Mr. Cake for the reaction.

img-1444551-3-faint_by_kamiase-d506f5k.g

He's a fainter.

Incidentally, doesn't Mr. Cake look like Homestar Runner the first time he faints?

180px-NewestHomestar.png

It's the jaw.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 3

He's a fainter.

Incidentally, doesn't Mr. Cake look like Homestar Runner the first time he faints?

Oh bloody Luna I can watch him fainting forever ZlCHy.png

He's a damn lightweight

Their lower jaws are very blocky-looking... I wonder how could they survive with a jaw that can cut through steel like that

Well that's what people say about orbital mechanics or 3D polygon modelling, but it doesn't prevent me from having fun doing them.

The snippet on the bottom right was the picture that inspired me to make what I'm making.

3D polygon? Now this is something I would have to see :wacko:

I don't really see Mrs.Cake as a cheat, that pudgy mare would have a hard time going around, but I can't really say anything for sure.

• Brohoof 1

@@Soviet Spy, You can upload your signature to Imgur.com and host it from there. Its free and very easy to use at that.

EDIT: Still not working, I need to fix it over the weekend. If someone could give me a website where I could put this picture I would be thankful.