Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I just made a little drawing vector, not as good looking as the original things, but I do think that I did a good job with it!

All drawn by me, free-hoof (or free-horn, or you can say free-hand to be real) I looked at a refrence picture, but I did not at all trace. Completly free-hoofed. What do you think? I think it looks good, I mean it's not perfect, but come on, I haven't actually drawn much. xD

Nice job but I don't understand why you rep Lucario so darn hard.

Nice job but I don't understand why you rep Lucario so darn hard.

Rep whaaa whaa? That is Riolu by the way, not Lucario. But I like the Pokemon in general, is there a problem with that? I can't like what I like or something?

It's still art reguardless, and there is no problem with me liking him.

squigly is best undead girl. And big band is epic.

Squigly is mah undead waifu and fuck BB.

pokken tekken dough

Need to get some lights that have a parallel circuit. Series circuit lights will leave you.... leave you in the dark... ;p ..hah ha ha.

You see what I did there.

Eww, Tekken.

Squigly is mah undead waifu and fuck BB.

Eww, Tekken.

That the new pokemon crossover though lol

I'm older then you. xD Just by a couple years. I may seem to act a bit younger then I am, but I am indeedly 22 years old. But -shrug- I dunno if I know more then you though, it's still possible you could know more then me. xD

I meant that for Arty, but yes you are older than me as well. Hmm, people always act differently anyways. Do not feel like you have to act a certain way because of me. :P

I just got home, and I have to wake up early for work, Grah. I kind of wish that I didn't get early shifts, they are annoying. At least next week I have no early early shifts, which is nice.

But it's funny how lemon bread can make root beer taste mintier then normal. But it's good anyway. xD

Anyone here though?

Waitaminute, what?

I just made a video of myself taking on a gaming challenge.

I was just eating lemon bread cake thing and drinking Mug Root Beer, the root beer tasted a bit mintier and stronger with the lemon bread then normal, Root beer has always had a minty taste, since it's made from plants I guess.

And what gaming challenge?

I seeeee. I hear random sounds next to me, I am not sure what they are. Cinny gonna go to bed here in a bit though, I might not be very tired, but I do need my Cinnysleep in my Cinnybed, I mean... If I want to function tomorrow. xD For the next two days I have to wake up early, not as early Sunday as today, but they will be busy days. Hopefully nice outside though.

but I'm always on my best behavior around you, fox

hawt

I know what it is. its been announced for quite some time.

Still bad cause tekken though.

ah, gotcha. I though you knew, but I just doubted myself there, lol.

Keywords: A while back

I don't remember much past a week IF I'm lucky, mate.

Whenever you posted this would have been at the most up to a goddamn year ago. That stuff is long gone until brought up again.

And even then, I still only partially remember that.

Exactly. Leave the self-pitying act on tumblr.Make one of those blogs that has like 10 disorders on the about me page and a list of things that trigger you.Don't be suprised if that kind of snowflake doesn't fly here.

Edited by PinkiusPiecus
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly. Leave the self-pitying act on tumblr.Make one of those blogs that has like 10 disorders on the about me page and a list of things that trigger you.Don't be suprised if that kind of snowflake doesn't fly here.

hey.

Don't be like that.

I'm not being self pitying.

I simply stated that I can't play minecraft rith a mouse/keyboard and then it went into this.