General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Mentally speaking, I'm only 12

I love skylanders and I play with dolls and toys

Yep, all growed up

I read comics and manga, watch anime, play videogames. Apparently these things are childish according to society. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

This weekend went by way too fast.

Not that fast for me, I had to work both days, working in retail means you gotta work weekends, which is meh, but it makes perfect sense. xD

So I turn 24 tomorrow...

I'm old

Older then me, that is for sure. xD But you are still young nonetheless, I mean at least you aren't 40 or something. xD I guess.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Day 3 without facebook.Since I've been sick its not like there was much to do but yeah life is better without Facebook. Now to read some comics

Why be addicted to Facebook in the first place? I have never been, and I never check with it often at all anyway. I might get notifications on my phone for it but I don't care about them nonetheless. xD

But yeah. I dunno what I will end up doing today, maybe going to hang out, I dunno. It depends on what everyone is doing up there and if it actually happens. I don't wanna stay home today, I mean I definitely like to go out and stuff. xD But yeah.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

living through the four seasons (so far)

sidenote: seems like people in the GCT don't give a hoot about pony related videos anymore

altho it'd make sense for this place to kinda be an escape from all the pony in the rest of the forum, now that I think about it

you know what? you're alright, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you

Edited by Delzepp

<@>

You probably know this better than I do. So my mom and I were questioning the sanity of power lines, and these were the questions:

1. Why do power lines sag?

2. Why are there sometimes insulators that don't match the others?

3. Why is it when you have a set of power lines that has three wires, the middle wire zigzags from side to side?

4. Why is it that sometimes those same three wires switch places?

5. Why do marines throw their boots onto those telephone wires?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DOES THIS MULTIQUOTE THING WORK?

Hello, how ya doin?

Just fine, how about you?

Your avatar is terrifying

I love it

Thank you, i stole it from Google myself. 

CALM DOWN

NO!

I'm starting to get a hang of this now!

img-3414684-1-xwTWKt6.png

Hah, I wrekt Steven once I figured out that they buffed the league in general. His Metagross isn't that much of a problem.

yea but I was stupid enough to go in guns blazing with only level 50 pokemon.

How I made it to steven I'll never know...

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

tell that to cinnamon

xD

What?! I know I use that emote a lot but hey!!!! But I don't do that only in one post!

But yeah, I just woke up, I got home way late last night and I can feel the lack of sleep in me, I have a long day at work today and I do hope that it goes well. But at least I have two days off after that, I hope. xD But yeah. (Aw crap, I used "xD" again.)

siggeh163.png