General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I replicated what this guy did to PPAP but for various other videos, particularly ones that have no music in them at all.

That's... something new.

Mine started this morning as I didn't have to get up to do anything thanks to lack of kids coming in to my mother's daycare.

I'm so happy. I'm even more happy now that I jut got XIV's dlc, Heavensward for cheap on steam, so whee, even more joy to be had!~

Party time then.

I've never played a Final Fantasy game, never appealed to me.

• Brohoof 1

That's... something new.

I've never played a Final Fantasy game, never appealed to me.

I've never played FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFinal FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFantasy either. And transcribing human speech to MIDI (or music sheets if you're that ambitious) isn't all that new or complicated; just break down an audio sample into its constituent frequencies, find out which corresponds to the musical scale, and play away.

I've never played FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFinal FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFantasy either. And transcribing human speech to MIDI (or music sheets if you're that ambitious) isn't all that new or complicated; just break down an audio sample into its constituent frequencies, find out which corresponds to the musical scale, and play away.

Well, it's new to me is what I meant. Never seen or heard of something like that before.

Well, the custom keyboard I ordered just got mailed out yesterday, so there's that. Kinda wish my request for art critique would actually be fulfilled. Oh well, zero hopes for that one, then.

Well, I'm no artist, but I really like your art style.

Problem is that I don't know why, I just do.

Well, I'm no artist, but I really like your art style.

Problem is that I don't know why, I just do.

Well, here's the worst part: I have no idea if anyone else likes flat design because every thread I've made regarding flat design has gone unresponded; I don't even have any set of data that tells me which art styles everyone prefers. Brohoofs don't even tell me much of anything, and I don't receive brohoof notifications, anyway. I really don't know what to do in that regard.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Well, here's the worst part: I have no idea if anyone else likes flat design because every thread I've made regarding flat design has gone unresponded; I don't even have any set of data that tells me which art styles everyone prefers. Brohoofs don't even tell me much of anything, and I don't receive brohoof notifications, anyway. I really don't know what to do in that regard.

It seems that most everyone on this thread enjoys your style. Do with that what you will, but I do personally think it looks really nice.

They're like the same thing.

My computer doesn't get very hot.

You know the stereotype with AMD users and how their computers double as heaters, right? Well, it's a stupid stereotype because it doesn't heat up the room enough. Like, the combined TDP of my CPU and GPU is maybe 400 watts, and that's probably assuming they're at max load, and the average wattage of a space heater for my size of bedroom is 1500 watts; like, that's not enough.

You know the stereotype with AMD users and how their computers double as heaters, right? Well, it's a stupid stereotype because it doesn't heat up the room enough. Like, the combined TDP of my CPU and GPU is maybe 400 watts, and that's probably assuming they're at max load, and the average wattage of a space heater for my size of bedroom is 1500 watts; like, that's not enough.

I've never heard that stereotype, but your explanation is solid.