Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Odd Food Combinations

Mr Dash

Alright everyone, post here what some of your favorite odd food combinations are. Any combination of food that just doesn't seem to go together that you like.

Let's get things started.

Ketchup on Macaroni and Cheese.

tumblr_mcl2ycGmBc1rjkrcjo1_1280.jpg

Potato chips placed in a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

4648382385_6846264603_72244599ff_z_xlarg

These are some of mine, what are yours?

>> Implies that all food combinations are all strictly American food.

For shame... Because Southeast Asia has some of the weirdest foods... Pork blood and pork. Yes, that's an actual food.

>> Implies that all food combinations are all strictly American food. For shame... Because Southeast Asia has some of the weirdest foods... Pork blood and pork. Yes, that's an actual food.

I do not understand what you are getting at. I'm not implying anything. I'm just asking people what some of their favorite odd food combinations are that they like to eat. I'm sorry, but I seriously don't understand what you're getting at. I know you can find odd food combinations all around the world, but again, this is for your favorite odd food combinations that you enjoy eating.

Also, on another note: Do NOT try cheese on ice-cream. Trust me, I did that once and it did not go well.

• 10 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Sometimes I eat toast with maple syrup for breakfast. Fruit toast tastes better with the syrup, so I normally use that.

5 hours ago, Cash In said:

Sometimes I eat toast with maple syrup for breakfast. Fruit toast tastes better with the syrup, so I normally use that.

Real maple syrup does have a lot of potential as a good sweetener and thus great for food combinations of stuff like sweet n spicy. 

I love to put a little in when I make milkshakes gives them a nice zing.

Milkshake with the following ingredients: crushed up Ritz, crushed up jalapeno flavor chips crushed up, some chili powder, cayenne pepper, a pinch of sea salt, strawberry milk flavor powder, maple syrup, bananas, and finally  some crunchy peanut butter. 

I got one that sounds very odd but is actually very tasty.

Okay, tortilla chips put shredded cheese on them and melt in the microwave.

Basically home made nachos.

NOW, top it off with..

Horseradish sauce. 

I know, but for some reason it really works for this food no idea why...