Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Background Pony Appreciation fan club

Sir.Flutter Hooves

(edited)

Hello and bro hoof to all!

Ahh the background ponies. The ones that we look for in every episode, let it be Lyra, the Doctor, or even Derpy. We all have our favorites, but why choose? Why can't we appreciate all the background ponies, and love them all the same? This thread is to appreciate the great ponies, we bronies call the background ponies.

/)

27808+-+Bonbon+Doctor_Whoof+Lyra+Octavia

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

Love them all the same.

HAH!

I laugh at your futile effort.

Its impossible to love all mane 6 the same. Its even more impossible to love all background ponies the same. And not cause there is so many of them, but simply cause Ditzy is best and no one even comes close to her.

Also, if anyone says its possible to love any group the same, they are simply lying and confused.

You know what. I think these six ponies deserve a cool name. And Actually, i don't know if they have a real name, i've seen people call them the "real mane six" or the "second mane six" But they really deserve their own unique name. and since they aren't mane characters, but they do resemble the mane six....how about....

"Tail Six"

post-9480-0-18499700-1365484683_thumb.png

Well?

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

(edited)

It would be almost impossible for people to love every background pony, because everyone has that one pony that they dislike.

For example, I do not like Doctor Whooves. To me he just seems boring.

And for the rest of the background ponies, I don't hate them all, but I don't like them all. My favourite background pony is, and will always be - Colgate. (or Minuette. I prefer to call her by her fan base name).

i wuv Colgate :3

Colgate_brushie_by_PowerWordStun.png

~Luna

Edited by DJ Luna♥
  • Brohoof 2

this is just an idea I had just now, but what if there was an episode dedicated to the background ponies to sort of flesh them out a bit. There would be a mane 6 cast of vinyl scratch, bon bon, Minuette, Berry Punch, Derpy and Lyra... and they'd solve problems of individualism rather than friendship I guess? I can't think of anything specific. 

Also, why does bon bon's voice change every episode she speaks. I can honestly say if I had to choose a favorite BG pony it'd be Bon Bon. The reason being, if I may quote Sweetie Bell... I really like her mane.

• Brohoof 1

You know what. I think these six ponies deserve a cool name. And Actually, i don't know if they have a real name, i've seen people call them the "real mane six" or the "second mane six" But they really deserve their own unique name. and since they aren't mane characters, but they do resemble the mane six....how about....

"Tail Six"

attachicon.gifshrugging-pinkie-pie.png

Well?

"The Tail Six" not mad, not mad at all. I will start calling these 6 ponies "The Tail Six." Good Choice.

But let's not forget some more background ponies: Fan-named+Ponies.png

"The Tail Six" not mad, not mad at all. I will start calling these 6 ponies "The Tail Six." Good Choice.

So THAT's who all those ponies are! :D

I'd heard some of their names, but didn't know what they looked like.

I LOVE the background six, the not-so-mane six, the tail six! They should make an episode JUST for them!

btw, I'm currently putting together a huge video of all the Derpy locations in every episode! :D (Thought that would pertain to this)

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently putting together a huge video of all the Derpy locations in every episode! biggrin.png (Thought that would pertain to this)

I would really like to see such a video! Make sure you put it on this thread so everypony can see it. There are so many places where Derpy was, so it should be a good video.

/)

• Brohoof 1

i......i do believe some of those names are incorrect, good sir. Such as Colgate, Berry Punch and Desert Rose. Although also....I think Cheerilee can actually be considered a midground pony, not Mane Six, but not backround either. On the same plane as the Apple family, the Cakes, the CMC. 

• Brohoof 2

i......i do believe some of those names are incorrect, good sir. Such as Colgate, Berry Punch and Desert Rose. Although also....I think Cheerilee can actually be considered a midground pony, not Mane Six, but not backround either. On the same plane as the Apple family, the Cakes, the CMC. 

Why, you are correct my good brony. I would have never noticed those horrid mistakes if you did not point that out on me. I looked up background ponies, saw this, and pasted it. So sorry about the incoveince to anypony.

/)

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...