Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MLP Hunger Games

Imagine

((OOC: Ohhh jeez. I didn't know this role play had started... I'm so far behind, so how should I start? Any ideas people? I have been accepted as Stella Shine from district 3 I think and don't know what to do.. Help! Sorry I just don't know what else to say here...

~MojoDash))

((OOC: Ohhh jeez. I didn't know this role play had started... I'm so far behind, so how should I start? Any ideas people? I have been accepted as Stella Shine from district 3 I think and don't know what to do.. Help! Sorry I just don't know what else to say here...

~MojoDash))

(OOC:  Well, just wake up on the day of the reaping, then it is you, you get dragged onto a train where you meet your fellow competitors, start a conversation with someone on the train and then soon enough someone will say the train stops and we go into training and then that weird TV show, and then we start the real hunger games. Does that make sense? :) )

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: okay thank you! Is anyone free to talk to Stella? :3))

Stella groaned as she woke up. A thought burst into her mind as she sat bolt upright. "Oh no..." A lump got caught in her throat. "Reaping day..." She got out of bed and made her way downstairs, where her sort of "foster mum" was making breakfast. She was shaking and muttering to herself as her so called daughter came downstairs.

"Stella! Dear, take a seat, we haven't got long until the reaping!" She said and placed a small cup of tea on the old table. Stella shook her head.

"Thanks Mel. But I don't want anything. I don't feel right."

"Just nerves dear. Like me. You need to eat and drink, if you did get ..." She stopped talking and became quiet again. "Stella." She began, sitting down and placing a hoof on the young mares shoulder. "If you are picked, my life would crumble to pieces... I couldn't live without you..." Melanie wanted to carry on, but was interrupted as Stella rudely scraped her chair back and flew up in annoyance.

"Oh so you think I'll just die do you? You don't have any faith in me?" She screamed and sped up to her room, where she said quietly and soon began to cry. She slowly got into her dress which was from her real mother, who'd died. "I miss you mum. More than anything." She whispered and kissed the locket she had of herself, her lost sister and her mum; Snowflake. Melanie trotted upstairs after a while. She knocked on the wooden door and pushed it open.

"Stella. I'm sorry. I'm just so worried." They hugged and taking only about 10 minutes, Melanie had made the light turquoise Pegasus look stunning.

"Ladies first..." Came the woman's voice from the top of the stage. Stella breathed heavily, beads of sweat pouring down her body.

"Please, please, please, please, please..."

"Miss Stella Shine." Her heart stopped. Stella nearly fainted. All eyes turned to her and she felt like screaming and bursting into tears. Melanie froze in worry and began crying, begging for her to volunteer, but she was over 18. Guards pulled her onto the stage, where Stella tried not to cry, but nearly couldn't help it as she watched her 'mum' cry deeply.

Stella was dragged into the train. She went and sat on a seat by herself. Why was life so unfair? She turned away from the others, hiding her tears. "Stay. Strong..."

Fireball woke up as usual. She stretched her wings and jumped out of bed. Then she paused with a big jump. She remembered that tiday was the reaping. It would be her third one, and lucky for her; she hadn't been reaped before. But as usual, fate had its way of coming true, whether you like it or not....

(OOC: Who likes my nice intro? XP)

• Brohoof 3

(and I miss a lot. XD )

Steel sees a a pegasus get on to the train, looking as if she was about to cry. "Feels like me a bit, I guess." He walks over, sits in the seat next to her, and says:" Hey there. I'm Irish Steel, weaponmaker. Are you feeling alright? You look a bit frustrated. Makes sens though, you just got picked to possibly die with the rest of us."

(and I miss a lot. XD )

Steel sees a a pegasus get on to the train, looking as if she was about to cry. "Feels like me a bit, I guess." He walks over, sits in the seat next to her, and says:" Hey there. I'm Irish Steel, weaponmaker. Are you feeling alright? You look a bit frustrated. Makes sens though, you just got picked to possibly die with the rest of us."

Stella looked up. "I'm sorry. I don't want to talk to anyone who I could kill or be killed by. I just don't understand how ponies can get on like they're mates, but in battle, they... Kill each other..." She said harsh at first, but then muffled into her hooves. She wondered if he'd even heard her. Without letting him reply, she got up and searched for a better place she could be alone.

(Is there going to be so,e uncalled romance..? :3 )

Stella looked up. "I'm sorry. I don't want to talk to anyone who I could kill or be killed by. I just don't understand how ponies can get on like they're mates, but in battle, they... Kill each other..." She said harsh at first, but then muffled into her hooves. She wondered if he'd even heard her. Without letting him reply, she got up and searched for a better place she could be alone.

(Is there going to be so,e uncalled romance..? :3 )

(wait wut? Thats up to you, I really have no idea.)

'Well, there goes somepony else I just went off and shooed. I need to learn better social skills' Steel said. However, she was right. 'Yeah, I know she was right.' Eventually someone, if not you, is going to have to kill addem and any other friends.' Yeah, I know that too.' Steel goes back to his room and rests until the train arrives in the capitol.

Without his friend nearby, Addem was free to sit back and examine the other ponies. His eyes flicked first to the bright pegasus, then to her companion. He caught a phrase passed between the two of them,

"So your good with stealth? So am i! You might be easy to spot, but i have know a very special trick that no other pony could possibly know! It might even help you! who knows? If we are going to work together i rather you stay alive until the end!"

Addem swallowed. Between the pony's stealth and skill with weaponry, he looked like a crowd favorite. The other pegasus didn't seem stealthy, but looks could be deceiving...

He turned towards the zebra, alone in her car. She, too, seemed like a crowdpleaser, what with her snarky, dangerous attitude and her lack of inhibitions. And then there was the pony sharpening a dagger... Well, he had Steel to help with that. Until he had to kill him...

@@Addem Up,

Striker decided to go "meet" if that was the proper phrase the other contestants  as he went down the train, before he made it to the next cabin he turned to a pony he did not know, but knew was listening in on his conversation. "So the walls have ears do they? I would be more carful about who you listen in on, otherwise you might lose one or two..." Striker said motioning to the ponies ears. "I'm Striker by the way, nice to meet you." With that Striker made it to the next cabin.

@@Addem Up,

Striker decided to go "meet" if that was the proper phrase the other contestants  as he went down the train, before he made it to the next cabin he turned to a pony he did not know, but knew was listening in on his conversation. "So the walls have ears do they? I would be more carful about who you listen in on, otherwise you might lose one or two..." Striker said motioning to the ponies ears. "I'm Striker by the way, nice to meet you." With that Striker made it to the next cabin.

Addem's heart raced, but he attempted to keep his cool. He glanced back at the pony passing him, muttering, "Savage." He turned back, examining the rest of the ponies in the car. Some of them didn't seem to have any special attributes, but he still needed to keep an eye on them.

@@Addem Up,

Striker couldn't help laugh when he heard the pony mutter "Savage" to himself, if anything that was the last thing Striker was, if not for the terrible conditions he was raised in, he might have had a better life, but that was all in the past now.

@@MojoDash,  

As Striker looked around he saw a pony who did not look exactly happy at the fact she was on the train, not that this was much of a surprise, Striker decided to go say hello, "Hello there, you don't look to good, not that i blame you, need somepony to talk to? We may have to kill each other later, but it doesn't mean we can't help each other while there is still time for it."

@@Addem Up,

Striker couldn't help laugh when he heard the pony mutter "Savage" to himself, if anything that was the last thing Striker was, if not for the terrible conditions he was raised in, he might have had a better life, but that was all in the past now.

@@MojoDash,  

As Striker looked around he saw a pony who did not look exactly happy at the fact she was on the train, not that this was much of a surprise, Striker decided to go say hello, "Hello there, you don't look to good, not that i blame you, need somepony to talk to? We may have to kill each other later, but it doesn't mean we can't help each other while there is still time for it."

Stella nearly growled in annoyance. Keep you're temper low... "heh... Hi. " was all she said. Stella looked down at the ground and fiddled with her hooves. She then decided to neaten her hair up a bit, while waiting for the stallion to reply. She looked up at him and smiled.

@@MojoDash

Striker said nothing for a few seconds, looking over this pony reading her emotions, "Angry are you? Extremely angry? But not at me, no your angry at this entire world, and who's to blame you? You never asked to be put on death row, you were forced...." Striker sat down in a seat near the pony, his emotions changed from hard and dead to soft and frail, "I am probably the most unlucky pony here, my entire family... killed in these games, by sure unluckiness, i always thought it was a curse. But you... we are the same, neither of us are better or worse then each other, so why do we need to prove it?" Striker look up and looked the pony straight in the eye, "Your angry? Prove to me how much... go ahead prove to me what you got." Striker raised his arms open waiting for the blow.

Chip Away sighed as she waited for the reaping.

"...okay, now, let's see here..." The reaper said with a grumpy attitude as she used her magic to search for a ticket. She shot a glare at Chippy and Chippy shot a glare at her.

"...Oh, Chip Away, how nice. Get up here and get your fat *** in the train!" The reaper shouted in a fit of rage. Chippy tripped her on the way to the train, and the reaper swore under her breath, but seemed happy she wouldn't see Chippy anywhere soon.

Chippy trotted into the train to see her competition socializing. She grinned at how she was the only zebra.

"HELLO-O HUNGER GAMES!" She shouted. The male tribute should be here anytime soon, but she'd kill him with her own hooves once they got into the arena. "So, where's the grub? And the training? Oh, right, it's at that stupid capitol."

The capitol people glared at her. She stared at them. "I'm not saying you guys are bad. I'm just stating that the economy sucks. However, I love how much violence you got packed into this. I'll enjoy going on a frenzy in the arena!" 

That seemed to calm them down. 

OOC: Dont know what's going on. TL ; DR. Fill me in.

Wind flew across the sky quickly. He was late for something, and Chip was going to be pissed. He flew to where chip was.

"Sorry I'm late." Wind said to Chip as he flew down. "Had to do something with my little sis. So, what's going on?"

@,

Right as Chippy was going to inquire about why the pony behind her was on the train, capitol security members ran in front of her.

"You have entered the train into the hunger games illegally. As such, you are forced to participate."

Chippy gave a short grin at that.

"Well, sucker, looks like you're in the hunger games for messing up." She mused. "Tough luck."

@,

Right as Chippy was going to inquire about why the pony behind her was on the train, capitol security members ran in front of her.

"You have entered the train into the hunger games illegally. As such, you are forced to participate."

Chippy gave a short grin at that.

"Well, sucker, looks like you're in the hunger games for messing up." She mused. "Tough luck."

"I was already in the hunger games in the first place." Wind said with a confused look on his face. "Besides, Babs is giving us these "metal cans" for being a sponser. Also, my good friend AJ might give us stuff too." Wind sat down. "So, how was your day. Chippy?" He called her chippy because they were good friends. Well, he hopes she thinks they are good friends as well. Edited by Windwaker and Babs

(OOC: I have no idea what's going on now. Could someone please fill me in? I was kinda late when I joined, sooo....)

The last thing Fireball remembered was hearing on the radio that she was the tribute chosen for district 9. 

"Oh, why the hay did it have to be meee!" she wailed.

Later that day, a fancy-looking vehicle was parked outside her house. It was to take her to the Capitol, where the games would be held.

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

@,

Chippy stared at WindWalker in the eye.

"Walker. First off, this is the Hunger Games, and we are NOT friends. Second off, is that you should stop being casual and-"

Chippy smacked a table on a train, smashing it to little wooden pieces.

"...train. You're either going to live or die." 

@,

Chippy stared at WindWalker in the eye.

"Walker. First off, this is the Hunger Games, and we are NOT friends. Second off, is that you should stop being casual and-"

Chippy smacked a table on a train, smashing it to little wooden pieces.

"...train. You're either going to live or die."

Now Wind was pissed.

"FIRST OFF, MY NAME IS WINDWAKER! NOT WINDWAKER!" Wind yelled out. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "And second, we knew Eachother since first grade! Yes, things haven't gone smoothly with us, but we need to work together if we are going to survive this f***ing thing."

@

Chippy stuck her tongue out at Wind. "I can call you whatever I want, Walker."

Chippy then thought up an idea that would get Wind going.

"I fight unarmed. I am unarmed this second. Killing animals isn't as hard as killing ponies, is it? If you DARE yell at me again, I swear, the last thing you see in the arena is my hoof. Smashing your skull to pieces, might I add."

Chippy then trotted away with swagger in her step.

Wind punched Chip in the face, and kicked her in the groin. He threw her across the room, mad as hell.

"I WILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD, YOU WILL FLY ALL THE WAY TO MANEHATTAN AND BACK!" Wind screamed at Chip. He really hated her now.

OOC: Now a fight is going on. Great... XD

Edited by Windwaker and Babs

@,

Chippy wasn't upset, just disappointed.

"Hmph." She ran up to him with more speed then a zebra should have and double kicked him. She then backflipped back to her spot as the capitol guards came rushing forward.

"He started it." She told them. The guards were quite impressed at the moves the duo showed, but quickly shook it off of their heads.

"Er-no fighting is to be allowed. Please get to your room in the train."

"She started it." Wind said. "You would you trust, a dirty zebra or me? I thought so." Wind went to his room. "Bitch." He muttered just loudly that Chip could hear him, but not the guards. He had his skills of insulting ponies from Gilda. She taught Wind well.

Wind sat on the bed, looking at the window.

(dear sweet celestia, the buck did I just read?)

Steel woke up to the sound of a table smashing, and 2 sets of footsteps walking past him. Not to mention zebra racism.

He pokes his head out and says,'Just because someone is a zebra doesn't mean they're dirty. I've met plenty of clean zebras, and better speakers than you.' He walks back to the main compartment where everypony else is and sits near a window.