Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer

Hay Lin

3 minutes ago, We_R_VeNoM said:

Nope. PIES! PIES, I TELL YOU!

Will @TBD still buy me my Root Beer and Hungarian sausages using Princess Luna’s Visa credit card? o3o

No, because Luna gets everything for free.

Sis or Sister?

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

:oneheckofahat:

What sound do silent make? 

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Eraser.

Double or nothing?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Vanilla eggnog.

Egg or nogg?

Edited by Mysterious

You start with parallel lines that intersect and go from there.

How do you beat Charizard-X?

• Brohoof 1

http://pokemonvictoryandfriendshipx.thecomicseries.com/comics/first

The world's strongest Pokemon... is bored. And so, he decides to take a vacation in Equestria! Brand new romance and comedy comic starring Rainbow Dash and Lucartini!

Spoiler

Everyone wants the world to change but nobody wants to change themselves

You got a bowling ball?

No, but I got a bowling ball.

What fiery pit did you emerge from?