Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer

Hay Lin

New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire?

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

i do

im tired.... that means... MONSTER! (it's a question)

Edited by Frozen FlashDrive

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

i wouldn't know, i shun human governments

What did the Fawks say?

BazzarLarry2.gif

crawlingbug.gif

yes

are you U?

BazzarLarry2.gif

*Ahem* Equestrian ponies were a scientific accident, in which their ancestors were horses that were subjected to experiments involving dimensional travel, space-and-time stuff, and mutations -- their intelligence caused them to attempt to escape into one of those universes visited, and they produced the Equestrian race.

Is the pen stronger than the sword?

But if it is meaningful then it is what they say to mean that isn't saying what they are supposed to mean to say but also mean to say it in a meaningful saying mean say way of meaning and saying.

Today? Or Yestermorrow?

Edited by AnonBrony