Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The wacky Adventures of Rose and the Ponies of the Lost Arc

Finesthour

Well, I almost died. Sit back, relax, and lemme tell my tell of how I gained ponies and almost died in the process.

It started off as a normal day (Well not NORMAL for me) as I told the girl I love (Alex) that I well... love her. She was going to be gone at her relatives all today, so we could not talk at all. We exhanged our little love notes, and she left for a bit. After an hour, my mother took me to my Aunt's, who then took me to go to my new job (Which is designing a website which is already running... Don't ask, money.)

When I got there, I worked on his bucking $2,000 custom computer that ran like a wet dream, opening everything in seconds. With that amazing computer, I got done in under an hour, and I got paid $45 (I get the rest of my money soon.)

We started to go home, and Alex texted me again, saying she will be able to talk for an hour. I told my parents that I loved her, and showed them a picture. They congratulated me on how pretty she was (For her sake, no pics for you guys.) And that I was extremely lucky /)^3(. They then dropped me off at target, at my request. This is where my adventure begins.

Target-

So I walked into target, and went straight for the pony isle. It was crowded by a bunch of rowdy 6 year olds, so I did not go in for the sake that I was wearing a racing jacket, and I have curly hair. Add up the two, and I have a law suit on my hands if I get near them. So, I decided to check out the other isles~

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found this monstrosity near the halo reach toys-

Posted Image

After the rowdy children left, I explored my pony section.

Posted Image

post-242-0-65720600-1328404656_thumb.jpg

post-242-0-37817900-1328404657_thumb.jpg

After that experience, I went to the cashier and achieved my prize. The 4 pack of ponies was $22, well worth the money. I recieved no weird looks, and I started walking towards walmart.

The death experience-

I was, you guessed it, texting on my phone like an idiot when I got near the highway to cross. I started walking when I thought everything was safe, and before I knew it, I was flat on the pavement, hearing cars honk their horns. I get up as fast as I can, my knees burning from pain. I realized that I almost fucking died on the street, so I test Fizzydog saying "I almost fucking died." He responded once. THANKS FIZZY.

Walmart-

I walked into Walmart after my experience, and went straight for the pony section. When I got there, I was extremely happy to find lots of ponies that Target didn't.

post-242-0-51013800-1328404870_thumb.jpg

post-242-0-08041200-1328404871_thumb.jpg

After that, I went to the cashier, who just stared at me as I handed her the $20. I started to walk home, and I found more adventures on the way.

Gangstas-

As I was walking home with my pony prize, it got dark. Fast. My home was not far away, yet it seemed like it took forever to get close. But as I got closer, I heard a rowdy bunch of teenagers behind me. I turn around to see a group of Mexicans that I knew from school who were a gang, and they did not like white people. And I am a chubby white kid. All I could think was "FUCK." So I started walking faster, hearing their rowdy selves behind me. I got close to a sprint when I saw my home, and opened the door and slammed it.

Thus concludes my epic adventure. Alex will be THRILLED when she finds out I almost died.

THE END.

Edited by Rose
  • Brohoof 8

Lol I am not one to usually say this, but like this thread xD

I survived death and took time to make this xD

APPRECIATE MY WORK DAMNIT XD

WORK APPRECIATED.

**starts worshipping**

so I test Fizzydog saying "I almost fucking died." He responded once. THANKS FIZZY.

WELL DONT TEST ME NEXT TIME. Jeez, I was too lazy to take the entire thing. I'm sorry, OKAY!?!?!?!?

In all serious though, I was out eating and it's rude to text at the table o3o

so I test Fizzydog saying "I almost fucking died." He responded once. THANKS FIZZY.

WELL DONT TEST ME NEXT TIME. Jeez, I was too lazy to take the entire thing. I'm sorry, OKAY!?!?!?!?

In all serious though, I was out eating and it's rude to text at the table o3o

I want to talk with my bestfriend after I almost die and I get a single text back.

I was like "Fucking damnit..."

I want to talk with my bestfriend after I almost die and I get a single text back.

I was like "Fucking damnit..."

Not my fault I was busy eating.

Ignore friends, acquire food

Congratulations on telling Alex you loved her!! (: ~

The ponies look great, soo cute (: ! ~

Glad to hear you are ohkay though :(

hopefully you'll be more careful next time (: ~

Yes, yes I did.

And now my dresser is filled with ponies c: