Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Battled it out with a hater again.

Harmonic Revelations

As we all know, I am a fantastic fighter of haters, and today I have yet another inspirational story to show you that fighting is the only way to solve your problems.

So I was walking along the street in my Fluttershy Hoodie that I got from my brother a while back, when the douchiest douche fresh out of doucheville strolls up in his car, and rolls down his window, and he yells "pedophile!". Considering that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, my response was this:

ivecomeacross.jpg

And then he was like "I'll kick your ass".

And I was like, "Okay, I'm waiting".

I then sat back and watched him do approximately nothing except swear like a sailor tripping on meth.

popcorneating.gif

Since he was utterly confused, I took the time to run up the road and insert the "Harmonic Special Package" into the middle of the road before he had time to notice, considering I am an omnipotent squid.Citation needed

He promptly pulled away and drove off. I jumped into my own vehicle and pursued, waiting for him to trigger the package.

And that fellow bronies, is cold sweet revenge. Let this post serve as yet another reminder that violence is the only conceivable way to solve any problem.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 7

As we all know, I am a fantastic fighter of haters, and today I have yet another inspirational story to show you that fighting is the only way to solve your problems.

So I was walking along the street in my Fluttershy Hoodie that I got from my brother a while back, when the douchiest douche fresh out of doucheville strolls up in his car, and rolls down his window, and he yells "pedophile!". Considering that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, my response was this:

img-1372015-1-ivecomeacross.jpg

And then he was like "I'll kick your ass".

And I was like, "Okay, I'm waiting".

I then sat back and watched him do approximately nothing except swear like a sailor tripping on meth.

img-1372015-2-popcorneating.gif

Since he was utterly confused, I took the time to run up the road and insert the "Harmonic Special Package" into the middle of the road before he had time to notice, considering I am an omnipotent squid.Citation needed

He promptly pulled away and drove off. I jumped into my own vehicle and pursued, waiting for him to trigger the package.

And that fellow bronies, is cold sweet revenge. Let this post serve as yet another reminder that violence is the only conceivable way to solve any problem.

I love this.

You are my hero, Harmy, and you're hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

Glad you did it, he deserved. People keep thinking that we are pedophiles, we aren't.

And to top it off, he just wanted to run his mouth and talk shit. I hate people that do that, they talk crap out of their mouth and say they are going to do something then they don't.

Great job, eliminating the hater. But an explosion, went too far. :P

• Brohoof 1

Glad you did it, he deserved. People keep thinking that we are pedophiles, we aren't.

And to top it off, he just wanted to run his mouth and talk shit. I hate people that do that, they talk crap out of their mouth and say they are going to do something then they don't.

Great job, eliminating the hater. But an explosion, went too far. tongue.png

Yep he totes deserved it. Honestly it exploded a little bit too early, I anticipated him being on the spot of detonation.

You should've thrown a rock at him.

If he was a Fluttershy hater, I would've printed out everything I ever wrote about her in this forum and thrown THAT at him. 

That much paper would weigh at least as much as a rock, trust me.  wink.png

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

If he was a Fluttershy hater, I would've printed out everything I ever wrote about her in this forum and thrown THAT at him. 

That much paper would weigh at least as much as a rock, trust me.  img-1375010-1-wink.png

Are you strong enough to pick that up? Might be cutting it a bit close.

It depends...

Can Wingnut lift a strawberry?

That's from 2011, long before Wingnut joined MLP forums. I'm sure his walls of text have increased the internet's weight exponentially. Maybe like six watermelons? That's my best guess. 

What do you think, @@Wingnut?

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I'm preparing a Manfred von Karma-perfect arguement as to why Bronies are not bad, which is so good, it may surpass the arguments of Guru Nanak's ghost. And that is saying something. However, it will take some time though. Oh well, time to get back to coming up with ideas!

Edited by stainesbrony