private Tropical Musical Romance

Rainbow    Dash

"And that makes the last one." Lorcan said. He had been flying around hectically trying to get the invitations out to random guests. He then flew back to his tropical island, exhausted, and waited for the invitees to come. Lorcan walked towards his house and got his pipe and put on his black jacket. "Any minute now they will be here...I hope."  He said as he stood at the place they were predicted to show up at.

A young brown mare had shown up first to the island, looking down at her paper and staring at the location... Was this it at all? It looked like it. The mare mare flipped her hair a bit, as she had trotted up towards the building where this place was held at...

"Excuse me!", Accent Tap had cried out, looking around. "Is there anyone else here?!"

@@Umbreon,

Beat was in his room, blasting his stereo as he flipped through a magazine about music and modern instruments when he heard a loud knocking on the door.
Outside stood a mail colt who could hear the faint sound of music but when the door opened it because one hundred times louder and he jumped, letting out a small squeak.
Beat raised an eyebrow and stared at him for a moment before the mailcolt got a hold of himself. He started to speak and hold out a letter but his voice was drowned away by the music. Beat took the letter and smiled at the mailpony before closing the door and sitting down to read the letter.

"You had me at Island." He muttered, standing up to pack his things.

After a while it was time to leave. He grabbed his bags and his horn began to glow a bright turquoise, then...he vanished.

Not even a second later he reappeared right next to a young brown mare...well...not right next to her but a few feet away. He instantly grinned at her and adjusted his mane. "Hello gorgeous." He said, giving her a charming grin.

-------------------------------------------------------

Star was sitting in her room, reading a magazine about classical instruments when she heard a tap on the door.

She put her book down and trotted over to the door. On the other side she found a letter...somepony must have dropped it off.

She picked up the letter and began to read it. She stared at it for a moment before walking back inside.

It took her a good ten minutes to decide what to do. *Okay...like Diamond said...think about all the times she made me go to a party and how much fun I had at them...I should go...it will be fine. a nice beach some swimming...lots of fun.* She thought, biting her lip and walking up the stairs. She stopped half way up and started walking back down. *No no no...I should stay...NO...Star, I'm going and that's final.* She thought, turning around and walking back up.
After a few minutes she had packed and was ready to leave...so, she set out.
She flew...and flew...and flew...and flew...and flew and flew and flew and eventually landed on a dock...more tired than she had ever been in her life...that was at least a three hour flight.

Panting, she began walking down the dock.

Windy Scamper flew over head and saw a small island. She dove in, pulling flying goggles over her eyes for affect. Being a magician, she was all about affects.

She landed with a skid, and scampered over to some ponies she saw. "Hello, everypony!" She announced cheerfully. "I'm here! Did I miss anything?"

((Can we just do for this roleplay that nopony knows anypony else from previous roleplays? Cus I kinda want to do that.)

Nightfall looked up. It had been a knocked, so he went to the door and saw a note, reading it, he blinked, flipping it over, and looking around. He didn't see who had dropped it, but it had a name and some coordinates on it. He sighed, and went up to his room. He packed his worn saddlebag and concentrated, closing his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was standing in very very shallow water. He trotted up to the beach, pleased with the location.

@@Nightfall,

((Putting Star into an awkward situation where a colt needs to help her is a GO))

Star cursed as her Violin slipped from her hooves. Luckily it wasn't damaged but in Star's slight panic she slipped off the dock and into the water just a little ways out from a dark blue Alicorn.

Her suitcase fell down next to her and splashed water in her face. She spat water in her mouth and face hoofed...this was just great.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

((Putting Star into an awkward situation where a colt needs to help her is a GO))

Star cursed as her Violin slipped from her hooves. Luckily it wasn't damaged but in Star's slight panic she slipped off the dock and into the water just a little ways out from a dark blue Alicorn.

Her suitcase fell down next to her and splashed water in her face. She spat water in her mouth and face hoofed...this was just great.

(And the colt you want is Nightfall... XD)

Nightfall turned and saw a mare. She looked like she was having trouble with her suitcase and her violin. He thought for a moment, looking towqrds the beach, and then back at the mare. He then trotted out towards her.

"Hello, there. Do you any help?"

(And the colt you want is Nightfall... XD)

Nightfall turned and saw a mare. She looked like she was having trouble with her suitcase and her violin. He thought for a moment, looking towqrds the beach, and then back at the mare. He then trotted out towards her.

"Hello, there. Do you any help?"

((I may actually not ship these two again...considering it will probably happen in Equestria divided. I just kinda wanted to get some interaction going.))

Star looked up. Oh great...to make matters worse, somepony had seen it. "Um...i'm okay...I just kinda slipped...from the dock." She blushed slightly and got back up onto her hooves, still soaked. She did her best to pull her suitcase out of the water.

• Brohoof 1

Max, after flying for a solid three hours, finally arrived at the island in question. Landing on the dock, he took a second to catch his breath.

"Phew...That was one long flight. Haven't flown that much since high school." Max said through pants. He then inhaled something that reeked of BO. 

"Ack, what in Tartarus is that?" Taking a bigger smell-which caused his eyes to water-he found the source.

"Oh. That would be me." He mumbled. He calmly removed his concierge jacket and fedora, and after setting one suitcase aside, he dove head first into the water below. After about 3 minutes of swimming, he fluttered back onto the docks.

"There. Now I smell like the ocean." He said to himself with a chuckle. Looking at his clothing, he decided that it was too hot for it, and slipped both items into his suitcase. Soaking wet, he made his way down the dock.

((I may actually not ship these two again...considering it will probably happen in Equestria divided. I just kinda wanted to get some interaction going.))

Star looked up. Oh great...to make matters worse, somepony had seen it. "Um...i'm okay...I just kinda slipped...from the dock." She blushed slightly and got back up onto her hooves, still soaked. She did her best to pull her suitcase out of the water.

"Here, allow me to help you."

He used his magic to take the briefcase from the water gently but quickly.

"I can even carry it for you, if you'd like that."

He glanced her up and down quickly, then smiled. He wondered if she too had gotten the mysterious invitation.

@,@@Nightfall, @@Umbreon, @@Windy Scamper,  

Lorcan had been standing in one spot for a while. He looked to see a few ponies on the docks. He quickly made it over there with his pipe still in his mouth. "Welcome to my tropical island! I trust you made it here ok." He said as he puffed on his pipe. "Oh and I see that a few of you went swimming in the ocean. I do have a hot tub near my house,in case you want to warm up."

• Brohoof 1

"Here, allow me to help you."

He used his magic to take the briefcase from the water gently but quickly.

"I can even carry it for you, if you'd like that."

He glanced her up and down quickly, then smiled. He wondered if she too had gotten the mysterious invitation.

"You really don't have too...I don't want to be a burden." She said, just before somepony spoke. She looked up and saw a colt holding a pipe. *Because everypony likes swimming with their suitcases.* She said, not noticing that another colt down the dock had just climbed from the water.

She climbed from the beach onto the dock and held out a hoof to help up the blue Alicorn...forgetting that he could just fly up.

• Brohoof 1

"You really don't have too...I don't want to be a burden." She said, just before somepony spoke. She looked up and saw a colt holding a pipe. *Because everypony likes swimming with their suitcases.* She said, not noticing that another colt down the dock had just climbed from the water.

She climbed from the beach onto the dock and held out a hoof to help up the blue Alicorn...forgetting that he could just fly up.

"No, no, it's no problem, really."

He accepted her hoof, but made things easier by using his wings a little, because while he did have the air pockets necessary to fly, and while he wasn't too big, he was still quite heavy, and his saddlebag, filled with a few engineer's "toys," weighed a good deal. He kept levitating the mare's bag, magically.

Edited by Nightfall

"No, no, it's no problem, really."

He accepted her hoof, but made things easier by using his wings a little, because while he did have the air pockets necessary to fly, and while he wasn't too big, he was still quite heavy, and his saddlebag, filled with a few engineer's "toys," weighed a good deal. He kept levitating the mare's bag, magically.

Star looked down the dock...then back at the colt. "I just need to grab my Violin." She said, running down the dock. She picked up her violin then flew back to Nightfall, landing just a couple feet away. "Luckily it didn't get wet." She said, letting out a small sigh...if it had fallen in with her, that would be dreadful...obviously.

• Brohoof 1

Star looked down the dock...then back at the colt. "I just need to grab my Violin." She said, running down the dock. She picked up her violin then flew back to Nightfall, landing just a couple feet away. "Luckily it didn't get wet." She said, letting out a small sigh...if it had fallen in with her, that would be dreadful...obviously.

"Luckily. That would have been pretty bad if it did."

He smiled at the mare.

"And I'll let you know, the violin is one of my favorite instruments, if it isn't my favorite alone."

He chuckled a little, moving towards the shore, still caring the mare's suitcase with him.

Walking down the dock, Max got a good look of the island in question. It was lush, green everywhere, the sound if animals filling the air, a cool breeze lightly blowing the trees. It also did a great job of cooling off the still wet stallion as he continued on. He eventually made it near the end of the dock, when he lost focus on what he was doing, causing to fall back into the water. Luckily, his suitcase fell just on the edge of the dock. Good thing he wasn't wearing his clothes. With a thrust up, he managed to jump out of the water with enough momentum to fly. Landing back on the docks, soaking wet again. He was hoping that went unnoticed to the other ponies nearby. Then again, he was close enough that he almost splashed them, so there was little hope.

"Luckily. That would have been pretty bad if it did."

He smiled at the mare.

"And I'll let you know, the violin is one of my favorite instruments, if it isn't my favorite alone."

He chuckled a little, moving towards the shore, still caring the mare's suitcase with him.

Star smiled. "Really ? I have been playing it since...since the first time I could pick it up." She giggled as they started nearing the house (?)

She looked around at the flowers surrounding the building and smiled. "Its so pretty...what I wouldn't give to live in a place like this."

• Brohoof 1

Star smiled. "Really ? I have been playing it since...since the first time I could pick it up." She giggled as they started nearing the house (?)

She looked around at the flowers surrounding the building and smiled. "Its so pretty...what I wouldn't give to live in a place like this."

Nightfall smiled.

"Canterlot isn't really as nice as here. Honestly, I wonder if I would ever get used to living here, if I could."

He looked at the pony with the pipe, assumed he was the host, and motioned for him to join himself and the mare.

"Hang on a moment."

@,

Nightfall smiled.

"Canterlot isn't really as nice as here. Honestly, I wonder if I would ever get used to living here, if I could."

He looked at the pony with the pipe, assumed he was the host, and motioned for him to join himself and the mare.

"Hang on a moment."

Star smiled at the colt with the pipe (That is his new identity) "Um...hi...is there someplace I could hang out my clothes ? I fell off the dock so they're all wet." She said, gesturing to the dripping suitcase that Nightfall was still holding. "This is beautiful home you have."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Lorcan looked at wet mare. "Yes i have a clothes line near my house if everyone will just follow me." Lorcan then motioned the group of newcomers to follow him. "Oh, thank you. I worked hard to get this house." He added after hearing the pony's compliment.

As Lorcan trotted along he burst out in a

Edited by Auron

Imagine stood at the teleportation station, (at least thats what I think it is :P) waiting her turn to go to the island, she needed some time away, considering tons of people always nagged her, and her adopted brother, who always annoyed the living crap out of her, she sighed in relief, and teleported to the island.

(lol, i know this post sucked.)

@,

@@Nightfall,

Star nodded and quietly followed behind the singing pony. He was actually quite good and Star hummed along with the song before realizing she didn't know this pony's name. "Um...what...what is your name ? And why did you suddenly decide to invite us to your home ?" She asked.

• Brohoof 1

Imagine's alarm clock beeped, she rolled over, and didn't care to get up, ponies were always nagging her, so she just hit her alarm clock, and drifted back off into her slumber, until about 5 minutes later, she heard a thump at her door, she groaned, and went to answer it, she opened her door and saw a pegasus fly away, and a letter was on her porch. She tore open the letter and read it.

Dear Recipient,

Congratulations! You have been invited to an exclusive 2 week stay at my massive Tropical Island! There you will have fun in the sun as well as 5 star meals. There will be a lot of things to do and who knows, you might even meet that special somepony!

Imagine felt much more awake now, she squealed in delight, and assumed that it was that pegasus's island.

@,

@@Nightfall,

Star nodded and quietly followed behind the singing pony. He was actually quite good and Star hummed along with the song before realizing she didn't know this pony's name. "Um...what...what is your name ? And why did you suddenly decide to invite us to your home ?" She asked.

Nightfall hummed along with the mare. And while she asked the host his name and why he had invited them to his home, he thought about the place. He wondered how one colt could own such a beautiful island, with such a wonderful home on it. To be honest, he was a little jealous.

• Brohoof 1

@

Accent had turned around to see that another pony was talking to her, her ears perking up to "gorgeous". She turned to see a stallion that she had never seen before, blushing a bit from his comment.

"Oh, hello... It's nice to meet you. My name's Accent Tap. I'm assuming that you also were invited to this island?"