Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mother father gentlecolt?

Windwaker

(Please move this thread if necessary.)

So me and Babs just watched Psy's Gentleman music video, and it was good. But what if somepony changed the lyrics, pony style, and somepony else sang Gentleman.

It would be Gentlecolt!

Babs: And we searched up on YouTube if there was any pony parodies of it, and there isn't any! So, we have to make one!

We need an animator, a singer, and a person to change the lyrics! Don't worry, we will say it is a parody and post a link in the description

SO WHO IS WITH US? WHO WANTS TO JOIN?

Animator(s) - OPEN

Singer - Windwaker and Babs

Songwriter(s) - MyShiningArmor

Edited by Windwaker and Babs
  • Brohoof 1

I could probably pull this off. I've already done a ponified version of Andrew WK's Ready To Die, in this case Ready to Fly. So count me in! I'll write the lyrics.

Good, GOOD!

Babs: That was fast! What are you, Rainbow Dash or something? We just posted a thread, and already there is a response!

We will add you to the list!

Good, GOOD!

Babs: That was fast! What are you, Rainbow Dash or something? We just posted a thread, and already there is a response!

We will add you to the list!

Thunder Dash: Well...sort of...I'm her older brother

But yeah, I'll have those lyrics done probably by tonight, if all goes well and don't have a hunk of stuff to do. 

But yeah, I'll have those lyrics done probably by tonight, if all goes well and don't have a hunk of stuff to do.

*facehoof* Crap, another stupid OC moment.

Babs: GET OUT!

No, Babs. He is staying. *faces ThunderDash* Being sibilings with an Element of harmony is one of the most Cliched OC story lines EVER! But hey, Rarity has Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom has AJ, and I have Babs. Also, Scootaloo is kind of sisters with RD.

*facehoof* Crap, another stupid OC moment.

Babs: GET OUT!

No, Babs. He is staying. *faces ThunderDash* Being sibilings with an Element of harmony is one of the most Cliched OC story lines EVER! But hey, Rarity has Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom has AJ, and I have Babs. Also, Scootaloo is kind of sisters with RD.

Anyway, the lyrics are a little difficult to work with since there's all of this repetition. Especially in the "Mother father gentleman". But I got this anyway.  

You do realize your not the only person in the world who has a Cutie Mark Crusader as their OC's sibling making your comment about having a mane 6 as a sibling entirely hypocritica

Edited by Blue_Moon

You do realize your not the only person in the world who has a Cutie Mark Crusader as their OC's sibling making your comment about having a mane 6 as a sibling entirely hypocritica

Yes, but is there anypony who has Babs as her sibiling? No, I didn't think so. The only CMCs who is chosen to be sibilings of cliched OCs are Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Maybe Apple Bloom.

But no Babs.

Excuse me but you do have a hunk of stuff to do. Im sorry but if youre going to do this I think you need to take down your request board. The thread has been up for days and youve got tons of people on it waiting not just me. You told us to wait because you "have a life other than this" and yet your doing others songs when you have a queque of well iver 50 people waiting on you. Edited by MyShiningArmor

Yes, but is there anypony who has Babs as her sibiling? No, I didn't think so. The only CMCs who is chosen to be sibilings of cliched OCs are Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Maybe Apple Bloom.

But no Babs.

Actually, as much as you might think this, you are not the only person in the world with Babs as their OC's sibling

. There are other people in this world who like Babs and like to have their OC be Bab's sibling.

Excuse me but you do have a hunk of stuff to do. Im sorry but if youre going to do this I think you need to take down your request board. The thread has been up for days and youve got tons of people on it waiting not just me. You told us to wait because you "have a life other than this" and yet your doing others songs when you have a queque of well iver 50 people waiting on you.

I might just report you for 2 things.

One, Off Topic.

Two, Abusive behavior. You are trying to make the songwriter look bad in front of everypony. And you had the PLOT to PM me about it.

I'm glad you are happy.

Actually, as much as you might think this, you are not the only person in the world with Babs as their OC's sibling

. There are other people in this world who like Babs and like to have their OC be Bab's sibling.

Not to be rude or anything, (because you ARE one of my closest bronies.) but could you bring be some proof before you say things. Not trying to be a jerk or anything. :)

Its not abusive to make a true statement and also its on topic because it is a response to a quote from this thread.

If it is a "true statement" then give me proof. Post a link to this thread and prove me wrong. I dare you.

Babs: I think Wind is acting a little crazy.

Not to be rude or anything, (because you ARE one of my closest bronies.) but could you bring be some proof before you say things. Not trying to be a jerk or anything. :)

My proof is that the world is a big place with lots of people. There is bound to be a Babs Seed fan besides you that wants her to be their OC'S sibling.

I might just report you for 2 things.

One, Off Topic.

Two, Abusive behavior. You are trying to make the songwriter look bad in front of everypony. And you had the PLOT to PM me about it.

I'm glad you are happy.

He wasn't off topic. If anyone is off topic, it is you for criticizing that other guy's OC. This is a thread for a music video project, not cliche OCs Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 2

My proof is that the world is a big place with lots of people. There is bound to be a Babs Seed fan besides you that wants her to be their OC'S sibling.

He wasn't off topic. If anyone is off topic, it is you for criticizing that other guy's OC. This is a thread for a music video project, not cloches OCs

Yeah, I know. :(

And that isn't exactly proof, but I'll take your word for it.

And also, he is also off topic because he is- well, I don't actually know. But he is being a jerk for pushing somepony off the list and yelling "PICK ME! THIS GUY IS STUPID! HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE MUSIC, SO PICK THE PERSON WHO MIGHT HAVE TIME, BUT PROBABY WANTS TO BE IN IT FOR THE FAME"XD

Here you go windwaker: the thread. SIX PAGES of requests he promises to do but hasnt put a foals worth of effort into. Not a single one of our requests has been finished.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/56355-i-make-oc-theme-songs/

And fame? Yeah right. I could care less about fame. I'm an english major in college who spends all of her time writing songs because it is my passion. I offered to do it because it will take me about 30 minutes and id live to do it.

Edited by MyShiningArmor

Yeah, I know. :(

And that isn't exactly proof, but I'll take your word for it.

And also, he is also off topic because he is- well, I don't actually know. But he is being a jerk for pushing somepony off the list and yelling "PICK ME! THIS GUY IS STUPID! HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE MUSIC, SO PICK THE PERSON WHO MIGHT HAVE TIME, BUT PROBABY WANTS TO BE IN IT FOR THE FAME"XD

No, he was speaking the truth. That guy does have a lot of requests in his hands. Also, he never said he wants to anything for your project. Don't put words in other people's mouths. Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Here you go windwaker: the thread. SIX PAGES of requests he promises to do but hasnt put a foals worth of effort into. Not a single one of our requests has been finished. http://mlpforums.com/topic/56355-i-make-oc-theme-songs/

And fame? Yeah right. I could care less about fame. I'm an english major in college who spends all of her time writing songs because it is my passion. I offered to do it because it will take me about 30 minutes and id live to do it.

So, HE IS THE ONE WHO DIDNT WORK ON MY SONG!

Babs: You are hearby kicked off the list of songwriters and will be replaced with MyShiningArmor.

XD by the way guys, I'm a girl. I see my name confused my gender again. Well, it happens. Good luck with your song. :)

Edit: Oh! Well then I shall get started ASAP! Youlle have the lyrics by tonight and that a promise. Any specific details?

Edited by MyShiningArmor

XD by the way guys, I'm a girl. I see my name confused my gender again. Well, it happens. Good luck with your song. :)

Wait, YOU are the songwriter, so aren't you supposed to good luck yourself? This doesn't make any sense!

Babs: Me neither!

The head. It hurts!

Anyway, good luck on the song!

Okay my phone is freaking sorry if it posts doubles of the lyrics but this is what ive got. Hop you like them. :3

I don't know if you know why we need to fly so high.

I don't know if you know why we need to fly so low

I don't know if you know, it'll be hard if you are derpy.

I don't know if you know but we like, we we we like to party

Hey there

If I'm going to introduce myself

I'm a cool stallion with courage, spirit and a pair of wings.

Dont you wanna hear, dont you wanna fly with me?

Dang! Girl! You are one fine filly!

Clop clop clop clop I'm a...

Clop clop clop clop I'm a high flyin' gentlecolt!

Clop clop clop clop I'm a high flyin' gentlecolt!

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a high flyin' gentlecolt

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a high flyin gentlecolt

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a high flyin' gentlecolt

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a high flyin gentlecolt.

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a, clop I'm a

I don't know if you know why we need to fly so smooth

I don't know if you know why it needs to be sexy

I don't know if you know darling, filly, and come fly with me.

I don't know if you know, it's crazy, wild, hurry up

Hey there

Your wings, flanks, legs, hooves

Good! Feeling feeling? Good! It's soft

I'll make you gasp and I'll make you scream

Damn! Girl! Your my flyin queen!

Clop clop clop clop I'm a high flyin' gentlecolt

Clop clop clop clop I'm a high flyin gentlecolt

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a, clop I'm a

Gonna make you soar

Gonna make you glide

You know who I am high FLY

Gonna make you soar

Gonna make you glide

You know who I am

High FLY! High FLY! High FLY! High FLY! FLY! FLY! FLY! FLY!

Clop I'm a high flyin gentlecolt.

I'm a, clop I'm a

I'm a, clop I'm a, I'm a high flyin gentlecolt

High flyin' gentlecolt!

High flyin' gentlecolt!

Edited by MyShiningArmor
  • Brohoof 1