Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

I'm a brony musician who loves to compose and arrange remixes. Many people who make OCs want to get the best out of them, and one of the ways is theme songs. Are you wanting a song specifically for your OC? Well, I'm your guy then. Just give me the details of the song and I'll have it done. I even write lyrics for the song. If you have lyrics, I can slap a sweet melody to them. 

Here's an example of a canon character's theme I created

https://pony.fm/tracks/334-soar-rainbow-dashs-theme

I will send the individual a PM with the request linked when it is done. 

Currently working on

1. Civil Sunset

2. Crazy

3. Stardream

4. Tempest

Edited by Thunder-Dash

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm curious about this and what you can do. I'm not totally sure how great a story for a song I can come up with though.

My Oc is a shy pony who has a kind heart and is a musician. Is that enough to work with? Or do you need something else?

(edited)

Oh my Celestia! Yes! A song for my handsome Brown Horizon! Yes!

Details: He loves to read, takes care of animals, and loves to listen to Dubstep.

Girlfriend: Fluttershy (can she please be in the song?)

Other ponies I would like in the song: Doctor Whooves (maybe his best friend), Derpy (maybe his girl bestfriend), and Vinyl Scratch (another best friend)

Here's a pic in case: 

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png

Thanks /)

(can the song have lyrics? I know, a stupid request but please)
Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

(edited)

I don't know what you can do, but can you make a theme song for my OC, Blue Moon? His profile is the top link in my signature. He is shy, but has a love for astronomy.

I would like the song to be pretty and atmospheric.

Edited by Blue_Moon

My OC already has a theme song( My OC, similar to myself is an engineering student)

(Warning you now, there is language)

Trust me! I'm an Engineer! 

Wantwantwantwantwant

/)^3^(\

Love your work, is it okay if I request two?

Megamare's Theme:

Make it sound 8-bit

Like a Megaman song

You get the idea

Art Streak's Theme:

Piano only

(Art Streak is, well...Creative and friendly, surprise me)

(edited)

Hmm That could always be interesting, maybe you could do something for snowdream. Something sad but also happy, mixed emotions i suppose, If you want to know more about her just PM me, or look at her character page. Thanks tongue.png

*With lyrics please <3*

Edited by Snowdream

Well, I do need a theme song for Splinter sooner or later. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/splinter-r259 Here's his linky link

Details : Something dark and edgy to listen to, considering Splinter is paranoid.

Optional :  If it's possible, could it sound like a old 1940's song that you would usually play on a record player? 

~Thanks~

Hmm That could always be interesting, maybe you could do something for snowdream. Something sad but also happy, mixed emotions i suppose, If you want to know more about her just PM me, or look at her character page. Thanks tongue.png

*With lyrics please <3*

okay, your's seems fairly easy. It will be an easy listening/very light type of piece. Don't expect so much action and loudness. It will be a laid back mellow piece. 

Oh my Celestia! Yes! A song for my handsome Brown Horizon! Yes!

Details: He loves to read, takes care of animals, and loves to listen to Dubstep.

Girlfriend: Fluttershy (can she please be in the song?)

Other ponies I would like in the song: Doctor Whooves (maybe his best friend), Derpy (maybe his girl bestfriend), and Vinyl Scratch (another best friend)

Here's a pic in case: 

Thanks /)

(can the song have lyrics? I know, a stupid request but please)

Now this one's gonna be tricky, for it has multiple characters, which adds up to much content. I'll see what I could do with this. 

okay, your's seems fairly easy. It will be an easy listening/very light type of piece. Don't expect so much action and loudness. It will be a laid back mellow piece. 

Thankyou so much, i look foward to hearing it! any idea about roughly when you will be finished? I'm very excited to hear this! :P

I don't know what you can do, but can you make a theme song for my OC, Blue Moon? His profile is the top link in my signature. He is shy, but has a love for astronomy.

I would like the song to be pretty and atmospheric.

Yours is gonna be pretty awesome. It will be an avant garde piece in the ambient style. It will be an easy composition that won't take long. 

Wantwantwantwantwant

/)^3^(\

Love your work, is it okay if I request two?

Megamare's Theme:

Make it sound 8-bit

Like a Megaman song

You get the idea

Art Streak's Theme:

Piano only

(Art Streak is, well...Creative and friendly, surprise me)

For Megamare, I'll try my best to emulate a chiptune using the software I have. 

For your second OC, it will be an improv or a piano cover in my software. 

Well I'm curious about this and what you can do. I'm not totally sure how great a story for a song I can come up with though.

My Oc is a shy pony who has a kind heart and is a musician. Is that enough to work with? Or do you need something else?

I could use that. It will be a freemoving piece with a tempo that scatters everywhere. It will have a unpredictable nature. Yet it will come together at the end. 

Yours is gonna be pretty awesome. It will be an avant garde piece in the ambient style. It will be an easy composition that won't take long.

I could use that. It will be a freemoving piece with a tempo that scatters everywhere. It will have a unpredictable nature. Yet it will come together at the end.

Ok well then good luck! And if you need any more information or something I'll try my best to supply it! I just wasn't totally sure what all to give and I don't exactly have a whole ton of info on my Oc made up to be honest :P

If you want, Art Streaks can be nice and soothing-like I said, surprise me :)

I really like your work though... It takes some talent to do stuff like that.

Now this one's gonna be tricky, for it has multiple characters, which adds up to much content. I'll see what I could do with this. 

I hope I'm not asking to much. I'm sorry if I am, but I solute you good sir, and give you a bro hoof for trying such a task. I believe you can do this *pats you on the back* good luck.

/)

Wow man, just by the way you describe the soon to be themes I feel like they sound great already.

I would love a theme song for my OC Time Warp.

post-13200-0-75624400-1365405451_thumb.png

Maybe make it something adventurous and time travely if you get what I mean. Well you're the expert here just do your best and it'll be fantastic.

Wow man, just by the way you describe the soon to be themes I feel like they sound great already.

I would love a theme song for my OC Time Warp.

attachicon.gifOC Time Warp.png

Maybe make it something adventurous and time travely if you get what I mean. Well you're the expert here just do your best and it'll be fantastic.

Yours is going to be a light eurobeat, not a fast one (about 140-150 beats per minute) with some awesome time machine sound effects. It'll be pretty easy. 

(edited)

Ooooh, here's a dilemma. I want a theme song for one of my OCs, but I've got no clue what it should be. How about you think up something on your own? Surprise me!

Oh, and the OCs are in my signature, do whichever you like!

@

Edited by baman

(edited)

I'm sorry if you are getting to many requests

And that's because there isn't request threads like this one

Can you make a song for my OC, I would love it to sound like the Portal 2 soundtrack if you can try that.

Also, if you know who Wheatley is, then that's way better to understand what I'm talking about :3

Here's my OC by the way: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wheatley-r2834

Edited by Wheatley

Yesyesyesyes, I've spent ages trying to find one of these!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

This is my character, I think you should read the page so that you can get a view of his past, nature, and temptations. With that I hope you'll be able to come up with a good rhythm and beat to the song, but I'll try my best to give you more precise pointers to what I'm looking for (sorry if it's a bit lacking though, I suck terribly at anything dealing with music).

Title: Epitome of Destruction

Beat/Rhythm: Should start out slow but then progressively pick up the pace.

Melody/Theme: The beginning should be slow obviously, and a bit melancholy (as if regretful and bitter). As it picks up pace the gloominess in the song should begin to fade as the theme turns into a more inspired, angry, ambitious one (I suppose like a war theme, but more like metal rock). The end again should slow down, and begin to pick up a hint of sadness once more while still retaining elements from the faster part of the song.

Extra: The song should sound a bit rustic and haunting, to keep some similarities with its inspiration.

Again, sorry if I'm not conveying any of this properly, it's why I posted my character sheet so that you could come up with something that would best suit him.

Why not? This looks interesting. My OC character page is in my signature. Maybe make it an orchestrated piece, that mixes epic, ambient, and a slight cheerfulness to it. In other words, make it like the final boss theme for any recent Sonic game.

My OC is my avatar and I'd love to have a theme song to go with it. I don't know if it really works for the purposes of this thread though, since it's pretty much a ponyfied version of myself so it isn't exactly very creative. People with original OC's (yes, I realize the redundancy) probably deserve a theme song more, but if you have a chance between those here's a list.

-Upbeat, Pinkie Pie style

-Possibly 8-bit or some sort of chiptune, because my cutie mark is about game design (specifically retro style 2d games)

-Adventurous

-Fairly fast paced

-Sort of like the music you'd hear on the title screen of a game

Sorry if this isn't actually very helpful. I don't have anything exact in mind so whatever you make would be awesome.

Why not? This looks interesting. My OC character page is in my signature. Maybe make it an orchestrated piece, that mixes epic, ambient, and a slight cheerfulness to it. In other words, make it like the final boss theme for any recent Sonic game.

Yours is probably gonna take the longest. But with finals coming up for me, I may not have much time to work on it. I will take time to start on it.  

Yesyesyesyes, I've spent ages trying to find one of these!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

This is my character, I think you should read the page so that you can get a view of his past, nature, and temptations. With that I hope you'll be able to come up with a good rhythm and beat to the song, but I'll try my best to give you more precise pointers to what I'm looking for (sorry if it's a bit lacking though, I suck terribly at anything dealing with music).

Title: Epitome of Destruction

Beat/Rhythm: Should start out slow but then progressively pick up the pace.

Melody/Theme: The beginning should be slow obviously, and a bit melancholy (as if regretful and bitter). As it picks up pace the gloominess in the song should begin to fade as the theme turns into a more inspired, angry, ambitious one (I suppose like a war theme, but more like metal rock). The end again should slow down, and begin to pick up a hint of sadness once more while still retaining elements from the faster part of the song.

Extra: The song should sound a bit rustic and haunting, to keep some similarities with its inspiration.

Again, sorry if I'm not conveying any of this properly, it's why I posted my character sheet so that you could come up with something that would best suit him.

That quite a bit of detail, but it is good. I shall start it right away. 

@,

I am in no rush. So you feel free to take as much time as needed. I am completely fine with the wait as long as the end product is good.

Yours is probably gonna take the longest. But with finals coming up for me, I may not have much time to work on it. I will take time to start on it.  

That quite a bit of detail, but it is good. I shall start it right away. 

Phew, good to hear! I was a bit worried that you might not accept. While I'm not generally too picky, I do tend to include a lot of detail in my requests that may seem overbearing. Thanks, I look forward to seeing the end result!

I....I think this is a marvelous and brilliant idea! Oh wow. I would love one! if you are till taking requesrts, thatt is. My oc's a tiny pegasus, a wife, a ribbon enthusiast, and a major thespian. She designs the costumes mostly lol, loves beauty and doesn't mind getting dirty to make something beautiful. Edit edit edit. that's our favorite thing to do.

Here she is, the purple pegasus Skyeribbon, on her husband Quickjet.

post-9480-0-25843700-1365483958_thumb.png

post-9480-0-68563900-1365483988_thumb.jpg