Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

omg, youll never make all of this XD

(buck you, i can make as many songs as i wanna!)

anyway, i have 2 if youll be wiling (choose the first one if its too much)

Name: Cloud Whisper

Type: pegasus

Design: brightlight pink, dark black mane, kinda soft eyes with the colors blue and purple, cutie mark is cloud and rainbow color stars under it

Personality: kinda shy, happy, easy going, quiet

music: probably soft and springy, dunno, should have interesting instrumants :3

img-1361094-1-my_oc___colored_by_hanaato

Name: Pearl Eyes

Type: earth

Design: light black body, tottaly black mane, white eyes without too many details, no cutie mark

Personality: sad, shy, depressed, very very quiet

music: somewhat dark probably, creepy as well, maybe with fast drum role or something

img-1361094-2-pearl_eyes___colored_by_ha

Well, fancy seeing you here, hana.

Anyway, if it's not too much trouble I would like a kind of rock song made for my OC Keypassion. He's in my signature.

If you need anymore information just PM me.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, fancy seeing you here, hana.

Anyway, if it's not too much trouble I would like a kind of rock song made for my OC Keypassion. He's in my signature.

If you need anymore information just PM me.

fancy? o'lala

isnt fancy a bit of a... well... fancy word? 

(it took me like, 2 minutes to understand who you are, by your name, nice seeing you here)

Yes I am, but the problem is that finals are right around the corner for me and I have yet quite a bit of compositions in front of you. Don't worry, I'll get to yours soon. 

do you rhemnembhurr me?

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about all the little people down here... We all hope you come back soon...

do you rhemnembhurr me?

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about all the little people down here... We all hope you come back soon...

Yes, I do. I will come to your request soon. But with finals coming closer, I will have less time to work on your OC compositions, for I need to get my grades up. 

Lol good luck keeping up with all these requests! I just wanted to say I saw your babs seed cover on pony.fm. It's so chill, I love it. I probably should have said something on there though...

Um, I know you have a lot on your plate, but I would love one for my OC, Civil Sunset. I don't mind waiting at all, seeing as a lot of others have already requested. 

If you don't mind, I'd like it with smooth, probably strung together notes. Maybe some string instruments with pauses in between the notes. Hmm, do whatever you want, really. I think you could make it better than I ever could.

Um, I know you have a lot on your plate, but I would love one for my OC, Civil Sunset. I don't mind waiting at all, seeing as a lot of others have already requested. 

If you don't mind, I'd like it with smooth, probably strung together notes. Maybe some string instruments with pauses in between the notes. Hmm, do whatever you want, really. I think you could make it better than I ever could.

I could do that. Better yet, I could make it an all string/synth pad composition, with pauses and kind of a slow free-moving tempo. 

I could do that. Better yet, I could make it an all string/synth pad composition, with pauses and kind of a slow free-moving tempo. 

Can you add any voices to it? I mean like soft, kinda angelic-like to it? Or something of that calibur?

Caes Carbide, an experimental OC of mine, would like a theme. Basically, he's about as cliche scientist you can get; reclusive, devoted to his work, sometimes gets worked up because he miscalculated, etc. But, he's got his heart and head in the right place.

I get the feeling cello/violins would work well as a part of his song. Otherwise, do what you feel is best, take your time, and surprise me. ohmy.png

Caes Carbide, an experimental OC of mine, would like a theme. Basically, he's about as cliche scientist you can get; reclusive, devoted to his work, sometimes gets worked up because he miscalculated, etc. But, he's got his heart and head in the right place.

I get the feeling cello/violins would work well as a part of his song. Otherwise, do what you feel is best, take your time, and surprise me. img-1375421-1-ohmy.png

Yours calls for the Baroque style. A harpsicord and some strings shall fit him very well, for the exquisite of person is of the elegant Baroque. 

If you have some extra time, would you mind doing a theme for my OC? He's a scientist, so lots of electro and percussive sounds. Like the background to Rainbow Factory, but a little bit happier.

My OC for reference:post-14713-0-48137100-1366160986_thumb.jpg

His cutie mark is the moon with electricity coming out. I couldn't get it onto my picture. If you have time to do it, it would make me happy! If not, it's okay, I forgive you.

Brohoof /)

um... hi there... i was wondering... could you, maybe... i dunno... do a song for my only OC, Paradox? his link is in my signature. anything you think will fit him will do nicely. also, he's deeply in love with octavia, so, if you could somehow put that into the song, that'd be awesome.

and, can i ask for lyrics?

um... hi there... i was wondering... could you, maybe... i dunno... do a song for my only OC, Paradox? his link is in my signature. anything you think will fit him will do nicely. also, he's deeply in love with octavia, so, if you could somehow put that into the song, that'd be awesome.

and, can i ask for lyrics?

I'm gonna make yours a love ballad. A slow 6/8 piano and cello piece with lyrics. But it will be a while, for many people are in front of you. 

Hmm, I'm quite intrigued by this and would like to request one. Even if my OC is more than likely a pretty easy given. >.>

here ya go, mah character sheet for him. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/synth-pulse-r2213

Is that all you'll need or do I need to add anything else with that?

Yours will be a eurobeat of some sort. I might even attempt to do a bit of dubstep, but the software I own doesn't have any of the things I need for dubstep. I'll just do some eurobeat. 

may I ask for you to do a theme song for my OC Crazy,I am not skilled in the music department at all?

Name:Crazy

Talent:Creativity

Attitude:Happy,Silly,Random,and fun

Likes:video games,magic,entertaining,creating,and being happy

Type:Alicorn

If you added in the mane 6 or pinkie pie,I wouldn't mind

Here's a picture of Crazy

Hope this helps,also

Brohoof!!!

/)

img-1379252-1-photo-thumb-14615.png

Yours will be a super-awesome ragtime piece. It will be very lively and upbeat that reflects your OC's crazy and random personality. 

Oh man, this sounds SICK. Count me in. Let's see what you can come up with for my OC Arctic Frost. I'd say something with a punky, uppity guitar riff for him, like somewhere in between Bowling for Soup and New Found Glory. Lyrics aren't really a priority, I just wanna see your take on him. ;3

If you feel like doing one for his sister Crossfade too, that'd be pretty bucking awesome. She's more of a bass-oriented character, with the whole Nightcore thing going on. I'd expect something...fast. With some kicking bass and high-pitched vocals. Maybe.

img-1379563-1-GYPI6.gif

So, what sort of a piece are you making my OC? How are finals going? Are your grades so magical you're going to go to Yale in the summer?

Yours will be done soon. I don't spoil it for you, but all I'm gonna say is that it's a light eurobeat and it will have sound effects. 

Ooooh, can you do one for my OC, Midnight Dragon?

She is kind, caring, and very tomboyish. She is a bit shy, but can also be very daring. (She's basically a mix of Fluttershy and Dashie personality-wise laugh.png)

Midnight comes from a hidden realm in Equestria where her kind is different...it's a bit difficult to explain, but basically, she was an outcast for a long time. She was a slave in the Rainbow Factory until Rainbow Dash got her out of there (in my headcanon Dashie wasn't really working there). She has gained the trust of many ponies overtime.

She also has a filly named Mourning Dove.

Oh, and, she and her friends have to wield the Elements in their part of the world. Why? I don't know. But Midnight is Kindness.

I doubt that you'll need all of this info, I just wanted to provide some insight into my character, I guess.

(Also, lyrics would be nice, but they're not necessary.)

Edited by Midnight Dragon

Dude this sounds awesome!! Can I get a dnb/Dubstep/electronic song for my character, rocket blast? He lives to run, I don't have any lyrics. If you want to you can have lyrics or not. I just think it would be awesome to have a theme for my OC!

OC theme songs?! :o HELL YEA! Oops...sorry. Got a bit carried away. Anyway, could you do a theme song for my OC please? I'll just describe him if you'll decide to make one. :)
His name is Sonic Flash, his talent is being a talented racer (probably funny because it's a bit weird), he's a very happy, random, kind and shy pony (kinda like Fluttershy), he loves his friends and also likes video games, dubstep, rock music and nature.
Here's a pic of him. I made it quickly in the pony creator so I can show him here. :P

A8iicyR.png

If you need anything else just tell me. 

HUGE BROHOOF /)

Um... can you do mine too? If it's not too much trouble. Her name is Nayru!

Personality: Overprotective, shy and motherly. An extremely kind individual that can be insecure and naive. A natural born leader with a tendency to underestimate herself and will do anything to protect those she loves. 

post-14248-0-88081500-1366224773_thumb.png

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png Thanks!

Edited by Nayruthepegasister

You gotta make me a pirate theme for me oc! No lyrics are necessary.

piratesignature.gif

use this banner to give you ideas.

I was thinking a remix of the Pirate's of the carribean them "He's a Pirate" would be good.