Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

Just completely ignore this message it's only here so I can easily keep an eye on this thread. I'll be back soon though, I'm currently creating my OC's history and storyline and that so I'll probably make a request here soon.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I've also still got my eye on this thread, even if you haven't directly spoken to me yet. Love your stuff, can't wait to see what else is in store for everypony. ;3

Edited by Seraphim

I've also still got my eye on this thread, even if you haven't directly spoken to me yet. Love your stuff, can't wait to see what else is in store for everypony. ;3

Me too, I cant wait until mine its done, seems to bee there's a big queue and it is going to take a while, but i hope the wait is worth it :3

oc10.png

This is my OC Fallen Spark, he is a calm reserved character that loves philosophy and nature. He accidentally discovered his cutie mark in the Canterlot Palace when he fell through some armour, and therefore can't make heads nor tails of its meaning, he isn't any good at swordplay anyway. His cutie mark could have some philosophical meaning.

Dat background info.

Hopefully you can construe something of what I just said in my unordered speech and understand it sleep.png

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Not quite sure how to request this kinda thing...

But I want a theme song for my OC, Blazing Hoof

blazing_2_by_pikachuu26-d6aeqzv.png

Not quite sure how to explain what I want, but basically a song (with lyrics if you can) that fits with his personality:

Very depressed, Lonely

If you need more you could also look at this:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blazing-hoof-r4037

Sorry if I did this wrong in some way

Edited by Blazing Hoof

(edited)

Hey if you can do a song for my OC, that would be awesome.  His special talent is being neat and tidy, but he has OCD and a made up mental disorder I named Four Clover Syndrome (basically Aspergers).  He is socially awkward most of the time.

img-1697421-1-j94wtw.png

Heres a video of how I pictured it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7j5Be5a86uA&t=3

Don't sing like Randy Newman please, sing in your own voice.  Just the music style is what I'd like.

Edited by Nit Pick

Um...I would like to have a song for my OC, if you're still doing requests OwO

My OC can be found either in my signature or here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/120654/the-rush-of-friendship-crystals

And...in the spoiler, in this post, is what I *want* for my OC, but...otherwise, you could base it off of my OC's personality or backstory OwO

-A soft, soothing tune

-At the end, please have Pinkie Pie go "PARTY" so it makes it more lively OwO

-Mainly piano, or the cello *wink*

Thanks OwO

I hope you're still doing these requests, and if so, could you pretty please do dubstep for my OC? She's a tomboy and she loves reading but she also has a really really bad anger temper. If you want to know her story, here it is :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueberry-sketch-r2798

Then for the drop, it could have a higher pitched version of Rainbow Dash saying "You wanna do this the hard way? WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY!" Then it could be dubstep :D

And if not dubstep, I hope you can atleast do rock and roll to a soft point then all of a sudden it has a higher pitched Rainbow Dash's voice saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkWkOb_PrY

(because my OC has a scratchy voice but it's higher)

Then it has really cool rock and roll :)

If not that, then just really cool rock and roll or dubstep would be fine. :)

oh, my, i completely forgot about this thread! tell me, did you get to mine yet, or have you started, or do i have time to make a cool suggestion for paradox's theme song?

I would love for you to do a theme song for my OC. His name is Tempest, and you can find the link to his submission page in my signature.

Yours is gonna be very easy. A simple piano improvisation shall do for you. It will be up on youtube sometime later today. I'll send you the link in a PM. 

Could you please do one for my oc Floral Bliss?

post-7852-0-00310500-1375117244_thumb.png

He is peaceful, calm and collected and a little naive so what ever can express that would be great.

I would really appreciate it if you could.

I hope you're still doing these requests, and if so, could you pretty please do dubstep for my OC? She's a tomboy and she loves reading but she also has a really really bad anger temper. If you want to know her story, here it is :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueberry-sketch-r2798

Then for the drop, it could have a higher pitched version of Rainbow Dash saying "You wanna do this the hard way? WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY!" Then it could be dubstep :D

And if not dubstep, I hope you can atleast do rock and roll to a soft point then all of a sudden it has a higher pitched Rainbow Dash's voice saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkWkOb_PrY

(because my OC has a scratchy voice but it's higher)

Then it has really cool rock and roll :)

If not that, then just really cool rock and roll or dubstep would be fine. :)

I'm actually working on a WIP called "Pushed", which is a theme for Super Rainbow Dash. I could also associate that theme with your OC if that's fine with you. Give the WIP a listen here: https://pony.fm/tracks/1078-pushed-wip and tell me what you think. Do you want me to continue this theme, or should I start from scratch?

could you make one for my oc aqua flame, a song kind of like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0U0AlLVqpk

if you can thanks if not it's ok. oh ya how do you make these songs

I make these songs using a computer program known as finale. I have to input each note into a staff and it plays it back. The instruments are high quality replicas of actual instruments, which are form a program called garritan. 

Or, I improvise on the piano. You want lyrics in your theme?

I make these songs using a computer program known as finale. I have to input each note into a staff and it plays it back. The instruments are high quality replicas of actual instruments, which are form a program called garritan. 

Or, I improvise on the piano. You want lyrics in your theme?

if you would thank you

random info The names of the two stone lions in front of the New York Public Library are Patience and Fortitude. They were named by then-mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, Hippophobia is the fear of horses, 

(edited)

Mythos Gray: A confidant unicorn entertainer that seeks new stories to tell and bring them to life with his illusions... yet has allowed himself to given into more negative traits such as using his charm to manipulate others especially mares, putting forward a smile that is not always true who has lost his only real friend in adulthood and a mare he finds to late he cares about because of his ways. He is a nice pony but one that will need to learn the misuse of his charms have consequences.

Stardream: A pegasus astrologist trying to understand her talent that makes her so different, a seer who speaks with the stars though she doesn't always understand what they say. At first uncertain of Mythos but would eventually get drawn into his live of adventure and fun, yet would grow uncomfortable with some of his actions and how he would manipulate mares and flirt as he does. Eventually, after learning he was using his talent to gain information one ponies and give to others for pay she realized that the nicest stallion she knew was on a path she could not follow... and left to go on her own journey.

Golden Dawn: A pegaus that became a royal guard to follow in the hoof steps of his father, and show his support of Princess Celestia which he had learned of through his father. Deeply loyal to his friends, family, and to the royal sisters he would give his life to protect others. Much like the knight in lore he is a noble hearted stallion that seeks to better understand Princess Celestia and her sister, to understand the ones he serves yet understanding that he will always be apart from them.

I can give you a link to their bios if you need more information.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

This is not simply a "my younger sister being a bit rebellious" but a threat worse then any war as it could kill everyone because Luna used dark magic/allowed a dark force to overtake her and become 'somepony else', one calling herself Nightmare Moon.

Mythos Gray: A confidant unicorn entertainer that seeks new stories to tell and bring them to life with his illusions... yet has allowed himself to given into more negative traits such as using his charm to manipulate others especially mares, putting forward a smile that is not always true who has lost his only friend real friend in adulthood and a mare he finds to late he cares about because of his ways. He is a nice pony but one that will need to learn the misuse of his charms have consequences.

Stardream: A pegasus astrologist trying to understand her talent that makes her so different, a seer who speaks with the stars though she doesn't always understand what they say. At first uncertain of Mythos but would eventually get drawn into his live of adventure and fun, yet would grow uncomfortable with some of his actions and how he would manipulate mares and flirt as he does. Eventually, after learning he was using his talent to gain information one ponies and give to others for pay she realized that the nicest stallion she knew was on a path she could not follow... and left to go on her own journey.

Golden Dawn: A pegaus that became a royal guard to follow in the hoof steps of his father, and show his support of Princess Celestia which he had learned of through his father. Deeply loyal to his friends, family, and to the royal sisters he would give his life to protect others. Much like the knight in lore he is a noble hearted stallion that seeks to better understand Princess Celestia and her sister, to understand the ones he serves yet understanding that he will always be apart from them.

I can give you a link to their bios if you need more information.

Okay, so, do you want lyrics for all three or instrumentals for all three. I am very flexible but the only thing that I can't do at the moment is electronic music like dubstep. Currently saving up for FL Studio 10 though. 

Okay, so, do you want lyrics for all three or instrumentals for all three. I am very flexible but the only thing that I can't do at the moment is electronic music like dubstep. Currently saving up for FL Studio 10 though. 

Either just instrumental for all three or if your up to it with lyrics (I wouldn't be much help just perhaps give you a basic idea for lyrics) but I can assure you I do not want dubstep (not even certain what it is though I am sure I have heard dubstep), a more classical/instrument feel is what I prefer. 

(edited)

I'm sorry if I sound impatient or anything, but did you see my post? You've replied to most of these, but not mine... (Again, sorry for sounding impatient, I'm just worried I got skipped)

You're not the only one man, he skipped over mine too.  I'm not impatient either but just some acknowledgement or just a "I'm sorry but I'm already busy with so many requests, you're going to be at the bottom of the waiting list" comment is all I want.  I'm in no rush either to get a song for my OC.

Edited by Nit Pick

Also ignore the top part of my post involving Luna as that was for another post that I had gotten this one mixed up with, tried editing it from both sides but seems you quoted me before I could get rid of it.

I'd like a theme song for my OC. lol His name is Crimson Dazzle, also my username. XP

When you say lyrics, do you mean you will sing them? If so, here are some lyrics I wrote for him. :3 If you can, I'd like it to be in the style of Avenged Sevenfold's album Waking the Fallen. If you don't do that style of music, then just do some very grungy, dirt, wobbly Dubstep. :3

Lyrics:

In your eyes,

stumbling through the dark,

looking for an answer,

for the one who feels.

In the dark,

you'll find him on the floor.

You'll find him cold as stone.

You'll find him all alone.

Crimson Dazzle,

though his name be happy,

his soul be cold.

His life full of lies.

His life full of fools.

He has few comforts,

like his love and his father.

If he strips his weights,

He will soar higher.

Might be a bit long. lol If so, tell me and I'll edit it. :)

I can also do the screaming. :D

Edited by Crimson Dazzle