Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

I....I think this is a marvelous and brilliant idea! Oh wow. I would love one! if you are till taking requesrts, thatt is. My oc's a tiny pegasus, a wife, a ribbon enthusiast, and a major thespian. She designs the costumes mostly lol, loves beauty and doesn't mind getting dirty to make something beautiful. Edit edit edit. that's our favorite thing to do.

Here she is, the purple pegasus Skyeribbon, on her husband Quickjet.

attachicon.gifskyjetedit.png

attachicon.gifhuggles.jpg

Yours will be an electric piano cover with a synth pad. It will be a slow passionate romantic type of piece. It may speed up at certain times, but it will slow back down. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hello there ! I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! You've done a really impressive job on Dashies theme, so if your not too busy with requests, Could you do my OC, Palette?

Palette is a very artisty person (Her special talent) and is in general quite a happy and adventurous pony, but she can get really upset at times. Is that enough for you to work with? If not, just say and I'll give you a bigger description on Palette.

Also, no lyrics please. A piece of music says a thousand words for me even without lyrics.

Thanks Mate :)

Edited by Sweet Innocence

(edited)

@,

I feel like a jerk for throwing my OC onto the already huge burden of people wanting theme songs, but if you could make a theme song, no matter how brief, for my OC Windy Runner, that'd be great! (link to Windy Runner's profile is in the sig) Windy is an easy going, party hard soccer jock, and probably would be best represented with something that involves some good electric guitar action, you know? Thanks man, you are a God amongst us mere mortal bronies!

Edited by Windy Runner

(edited)

I think it's pretty cool that you do this kind of stuff. If you can make one for my OC that's cool but take your time, I know you have a bunch of requests. My character is a baseball player, he's calm and easy going, he's a leader and he loves to party. He is also married to a pink pegasus named Twinkle Bloom. Here's a profile of him:
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sport-r2927

I gues something fast and upbeat would be cool. Something along the lines of drum n bass or rock. I don't care which and again take your time and thanks in advance smile.png

Edited by Sonicrules831

I'd like one. :3 I'll add his OC link so you can see more into it. The jist is he's sarcastic, gives ponies a hard time, caring, and really really loves explosions. Like, he blew up an entire cave out of alkali metals and water. So I guess something that is sarcastic, yet explosivey... :/ I'll leave the details to you. I'm not good at any music stuff. (I know my username would imply that, but I only really like the songs people make. Can't write a music piece to save my life :P ) So yeah. If you can do mine, go ahead, have some fun. Surprise me a little :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blaze-r1033

I'd like one. :3 I'll add his OC link so you can see more into it. The jist is he's sarcastic, gives ponies a hard time, caring, and really really loves explosions. Like, he blew up an entire cave out of alkali metals and water. So I guess something that is sarcastic, yet explosivey... :/ I'll leave the details to you. I'm not good at any music stuff. (I know my username would imply that, but I only really like the songs people make. Can't write a music piece to save my life tongue.png ) So yeah. If you can do mine, go ahead, have some fun. Surprise me a little smile.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blaze-r1033

A fiery ragtime piece shall get the job done. Because your OC is a mix of persoanlities, ragtime fits him perfectly. I shall get it done ASAP.  

You have... alot of requests. Whatever. Best to get in before there is even more. How about something for Paranoid Fright? Basically, he's scared. Of everything. Ever.

Time for more ambient music! Yours will be kinda creepy. Prepare to enter the new experience in the genre I'd like to call "Ambient Horror". *Dun Dun Duuuuun*

Hmm.... I definitely will get back to you on this. I just need to get an idea of what lyrics and how the tune will be... This is very interesting and I'd love to have a song for Stella!

~MojoDash

Wasn't thinking about doing this but what the hell, why not?

My OC's name is Horizon and she's a pink colored pegasus which is a mare
I'd presumably think it would be somewhat of a melodic tone with a sense of adventure or mystery to it.

If you'd like more insight on the character I've made a quick fan-fic that really never got completed

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ryS_oaLFMoiRaCgi9jFouooISUk-pPI5cZgI2dcBaQ/edit

You have so many requests, so no need to rush things.

Name:Iron Wood.

Type: Unicorn stallion

Design: Brown coat, short green mane , green eyes and has a chained tree as a mark.

Personality:

He acts like a happy-go-lucky idiot and keeps his charade even when no ones around always being clumsy and causing face hooves.

His real personality is extremely calm, manipulative and he takes great pleasure in ruining the days of the mane six, wherever lying or using his magic to get them in trouble. 

Edited by King thorn

You need not take time out of your day for this, but if you would like, I wouldn't mind a song. Here's the link to my ponysona for an idea of who he/I is/am.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-accord-r1970

Brief descrip-

Name: Steel Accord

Close associates: Fancypants (best friend and mentor), Red Pommel (centuries dead idol), Daring Do (love interest depending on continuity)

Personally, I would like a Classic Rock or Power Metal feel. Something that could be played in a fight scene. But you are the expert here. wink.png

Edited by Steel Accord

Oh Id love to take you up on this if I can :3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dawn-rider-r2735

Thats my OC's Character Sheet

Something to keep in mind is he is a little bit of an adrenalin junkie tongue.png

Your work is quite good if I do say so :3

Okay, you're leaning on the Sonic The Hedgehog Level BGM style. Fast Rock with quick drum solos and other rapid elements that appear in that style. 

I'm sorry if you are getting to many requests

And that's because there isn't request threads like this one

Can you make a song for my OC, I would love it to sound like the Portal 2 soundtrack if you can try that.

Also, if you know who Wheatley is, then that's way better to understand what I'm talking about :3

Here's my OC by the way: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wheatley-r2834

Alright, yours will be a eurobeat. I'll have to listen to the portal theme to figure out the speed. It will be an instrumental eurobeat. 

@, are you making one for me, or am I wasting my time? I don't mind either way, I just want to know if I should keep checking back here.

Yes I am, but the problem is that finals are right around the corner for me and I have yet quite a bit of compositions in front of you. Don't worry, I'll get to yours soon. 

Ooh! Last time i made a request in one of these threads, I met my current bestest fwend evar, Arkane! :D

That said, I'mma just reply with an idea, and if you like the idea you can make a song around it. My OC, Night Shine, who is in my profile picture, is primarily obsessed with stargazing (as I am o3o). Sooo, you could make a song based around him very relaxing and soothing in style, though not necessarily ambient. Hm...also make it very much themed around night and nocturnality, and stars....not sure if that means anything to you, but ah well.

Anywaiz. I won't expect you to make a song, but I thought 'why not?', and if you do I'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Have a nice night! Or, day, as it were :3

Okay I've changed my mind and can't be bothered to think of my own tune. My OC has a sad back story, and has her moments where she has a total breakdown when she thinks of her family, but is a fast flier, so it could be a mix of loud and gentle... I'd love lyrics of possible, and if sung, by a female? Sorry I'm asking for so much, I'm pretty picky! xP OC is in my signature.

Thanks!

~MojoDash

Holy Sheet! nice can you make an theme song of this.. wel not really an OC, but!! i hope you can make an song of this, applejack riding sushi :PP

post-14350-0-35235200-1365691930.jpg

omg, youll never make all of this XD

(buck you, i can make as many songs as i wanna!)

anyway, i have 2 if youll be wiling (choose the first one if its too much)

Name: Cloud Whisper

Type: pegasus

Design: brightlight pink, dark black mane, kinda soft eyes with the colors blue and purple, cutie mark is cloud and rainbow color stars under it

Personality: kinda shy, happy, easy going, quiet

music: probably soft and springy, dunno, should have interesting instrumants (bells are nice) :3

img-1361094-1-my_oc___colored_by_hanaato

Name: Pearl Eyes

Type: earth

Design: light black body, tottaly black mane, white eyes without too many details, no cutie mark

Personality: sad, shy, depressed, very very quiet

music: somewhat dark probably, creepy as well, maybe with fast drum role or something (slow gothic music with very fast beat)

img-1361094-2-pearl_eyes___colored_by_ha

edited it a bit
Edited by hana