Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

Well, I kind if already have a theme, Rainbow Factory, but you can make a custom one!

I would like it to be an adventure song. Like a mix between Rainbow Factory, (my current theme.) and Daring Do (Indiana Jones) theme!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I kind if already have a theme, Rainbow Factory, but you can make a custom one!

I would like it to be an adventure song. Like a mix between Rainbow Factory, (my current theme.) and Daring Do (Indiana Jones) theme!

I already have a song tribute to Daring Do! But I could probably do something. I'll have to think about that one. And I'll try to base it off of Rainbow Factory. 

Oh my! I would love a theme for my ocs! Even if you only do it as a couples song.

My mare, Nightshade, is stubborn and hardheaded, but she also fears she will never add up to anything in anyones eyes. She sees her reflection in water and slashes it away because she hates what she sees.

My stallion, Crimson Flame, is a unicorn who cant do magic. His father is a very high ranking pegasus knight and for that the whole kingdom looks down.on him. He is a castout.

And these two ponies are in a forbidden love.

Heres pics so you can see them if it helps inspire you. And i would LOVE for it to have very meaningful lyrics.

post-14001-0-89546300-1366239115.png

post-14001-0-56091900-1366239787_thumb.jpg

Oh my! I would love a theme for my ocs! Even if you only do it as a couples song.

My mare, Nightshade, is stubborn and hardheaded, but she also fears she will never add up to anything in anyones eyes. She sees her reflection in water and slashes it away because she hates what she sees.

My stallion, Crimson Flame, is a unicorn who cant do magic. His father is a very high ranking pegasus knight and for that the whole kingdom looks down.on him. He is a castout.

And these two ponies are in a forbidden love.

Heres pics so you can see them if it helps inspire you. And i would LOVE for it to have very meaningful lyrics.

It will be a while before I get to yours. Yours is gonna be a slow love song. It will be an easy listening piece with some crescendoes, but they won't be major and not involve much activity. 

I already have a song tribute to Daring Do! But I could probably do something. I'll have to think about that one. And I'll try to base it off of Rainbow Factory.

Thunder Dash, are you going to do my theme song? It just seemed like you skipped over my post and went on to the next ones. If you don't want to do it, that's okay, just tell me please.

Thunder Dash, are you going to do my theme song? It just seemed like you skipped over my post and went on to the next ones. If you don't want to do it, that's okay, just tell me please.

Oh I will. It'll just be a while before I could get to your request, as there are quite a bit of people in front of you and I've got finals right around the corner. 

Oh I will. It'll just be a while before I could get to your request, as there are quite a bit of people in front of you and I've got finals right around the corner. 

No rush man, cheers. I was just curious as to whether or not you noticed my post. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm bothering you. Thanks for telling me!

An original theme song for Cal? That would be awesome! So are they just like techno or dubstep style themes, or can they be any style of music? Before you ask, no I'm not going to ask for some hip hop gansta rap style them. Just curious is all?

An original theme song for Cal? That would be awesome! So are they just like techno or dubstep style themes, or can they be any style of music? Before you ask, no I'm not going to ask for some hip hop gansta rap style them. Just curious is all?

I do all genres, from classical, to metal, to easy listening, to eurobeat. Either you choose the genre, or I choose it according to your OC's personality, so there's a bit of freedom here. 

I do all genres, from classical, to metal, to easy listening, to eurobeat. Either you choose the genre, or I choose it according to your OC's personality, so there's a bit of freedom here. 

Oh awesome! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  You rock Thunder Dash! I'm still working on Caledonian, so I don't have him down completely. But when I do, and the offer is still open, I'll know who to turn to. So how long does it take you to make a song? I'm sure it can't be easy. But I think it's awesome that you're offering to do this. Thank you

Best Wishes, 

-Cal

i have a question bagging me, other then how will you handle 5 pages of requests, what program can be used for such a quick music making? O,O

i have a question bagging me, other then how will you handle 5 pages of requests, what program can be used for such a quick music making? O,O

I use finale printmusic 2011. Upside: Great quality instruments

Downside: inputting each note one at a time. But lucky for me, I've already have the song in my head. The slow thing is inputting all the notes for each part. 

So how long will it take you to finish our requests? The number of members who dont go through with requests is staggering on this site. No offense intended.

Yeah well, I've got other priorities as well. I really wasn't expecting it to get this crowded. However, that doesn't mean I won't get them all done. I will get them done eventually, I just don't know when. 

Yeah well, I've got other priorities as well. I really wasn't expecting it to get this crowded. However, that doesn't mean I won't get them all done. I will get them done eventually, I just don't know when. 

Take all the time you need on mine. I will not be impatient.I shall wait as i understand

that you have other things to do.

I am sorta new to the OC world, and I need help getting the tone of my character with your perfect music.

Do you think you could help?

Starlight Song - Piano is best, regal and gentle like a lullaby. My ID picture is her.

Thank you so so much! You are awesome for doing this!

I am sorta new to the OC world, and I need help getting the tone of my character with your perfect music.

Do you think you could help?

Starlight Song - Piano is best, regal and gentle like a lullaby. My ID picture is her.

Thank you so so much! You are awesome for doing this!

Pfft, piece of cake. I'll probably have it done by tommorow. Just a little improvisational piano shall do this one. Expect it to be up by tommorow around 7-8ish in the evening or something like that.  

Pfft, piece of cake. I'll probably have it done by tommorow. Just a little improvisational piano shall do this one. Expect it to be up by tommorow around 7-8ish in the evening or something like that.  

Awesome! Thanks so much! Even if it doesn't take you that long, that's still quite a bit of effort you pit into people you hardly know. You deserve some appreciation!

One small question: As you can see from my status, blank flank, I don't entirely know the works around here. Could you tell where it will be posted?

Awesome! Thanks so much! Even if it doesn't take you that long, that's still quite a bit of effort you pit into people you hardly know. You deserve some appreciation!

One small question: As you can see from my status, blank flank, I don't entirely know the works around here. Could you tell where it will be posted?

You're actually a muffin now so you can post anywhere. Just go to the FAQ Section all the way at the bottom of the forums. You'll find your resources there. Oh and anytime you want to know how many posts you need to rank up to the next level, just click the sumbol right below your avatar and a list will appear. 

I'm in no hurry, I'm just wondering.. does it take a long time for you to create music, Thunder-Dash? I use FL Studio myself, but I can't think of any melodies.

Edited by Civil Sunset

You're actually a muffin now so you can post anywhere. Just go to the FAQ Section all the way at the bottom of the forums. You'll find your resources there. Oh and anytime you want to know how many posts you need to rank up to the next level, just click the sumbol right below your avatar and a list will appear. 

Sorry again for bothering you....blush.png I actually meant to ask where you would post the music, everyone else seems to know where to get their themes, is it on your Youtube channel? Thanks again!

Sorry again for bothering you....img-1387738-1-blush.png I actually meant to ask where you would post the music, everyone else seems to know where to get their themes, is it on your Youtube channel? Thanks again!

For you, it would be my youtube channel. For others, it's another website created by the same person who made this website known as pony.fm. 

everyone who keep asking "when will you finish the requests, chill the fudge out, he is one person, with tons of pressure, who make you music for free

when hell start posting the music he will quote you or pm you, stop being selfish, i feel pitty for the poor guy D:

please dont be annoying