mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SENZU BEAN!!!!!!!!

481092__safe_princess+luna_princess+cele

And then they proceeded to kick Krillin's a**... because everybody kicks Krillin's a**. vsTALhM.png

On a side note, I cannot get enough of Celestia and Luna's no-nonsense faces from that scene; it was one of my favorite parts of that flashback, with DHX actually capturing just how serious a moment that was for Equestria and those two (even if Discord kept acting like he couldn't give so much as two bucks throughout it  yay.png).

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

tumblr_mws5rh8aEm1ray2z4o1_500.png

I think it's safe to say the writers are very much aware of the more unscrupulous subsets of our fandom at this point.  ^_^

• Brohoof 5

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

tumblr_mwtyr0iniX1ray2z4o1_500.png

The real reason those two took to the skies for their epic duel: the scenery of course!!!  B)

• Brohoof 4

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Sister, what is taking them so long?  I am almost finished with the new Super Mario Bros. and I didn't bring any other games along!

Oh hush Luna, be patient.  Besides, you should just enjoy the break from our royal duties like I am!  It's not everyday we don't have to worry about every single problem in Equestria.

A fair point sister.  I think I shall take... what's it called again?

A nap?

Yes!  I shall take a 'nap' now, and it shall be splendid.

I'm right behind you.  :comeatus: 

what_s_taking_them_so_long__by_hinootora

:wacko: Huh... guess the princesses were inconvenienced more than anything by those vines.  :huh:

• Brohoof 5

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Some screenshots I got from Castle Mania, hope you enjoyed the episode as much I did!

How far up do you think he'll go Rarity?

I'm not entirely sure darling

Godspeed Spike

Godspeed.....

post-7446-0-11177800-1385892539_thumb.png

Getting real tired of your shit Fluttershy

post-7446-0-62744300-1385892795_thumb.png

:o Woah there somepony likes having AJ's hoof over em

post-7446-0-13203700-1385892889_thumb.png

and then some other general silliness

post-7446-0-89005800-1385892967_thumb.jpg

Cuz why not? B)

post-7446-0-07967800-1385893005.jpg

Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 5

tumblr_mx432hHSlG1r2x0k1o2_500.png

tumblr_mx432hHSlG1r2x0k1o1_500.gif

Well it's official, they're taking over.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare