Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

*hilarity*

Bonus points from me for the Ledger gif, for obvious reasons of course.  B)  

large.jpg

What else could she possibly be doing with that look on her face?  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comic___trapper_keeper_by_sophiecabra-d6

Oh my, that would've been fantastic on so many levels!!!  ^_^  Also, I gotta say, if Twilight's smart, I highly doubt she'll be telling the princesses that she read through their diary any time soon.  ;)

:wub: Oh my, thank you!  Thank you so, so, so very much!!!  I am so saving this adorable and hilarious pic!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

post-12999-0-86534000-1386308890_thumb.jpg

I found this and had to post it immediately. Massive feels. (Am I using that term correctly?)

post-12999-0-29825400-1386309573_thumb.jpeg

Such an odd mechanism for opening a hidden door was my first thought. Also I have discovered the indomitable power of the attachment button, cutting down on the size of my posts immensely... if anyone dreaded my posts because of this I apologize.  :)  Now, onward!

post-12999-0-34483700-1386310143_thumb.png

Crazy kids, stop corrupting the adults with your violent ways!

Edited by MMFAN
  • Brohoof 2

img-2084929-1-13118b75-de05-4fcd-86c5-cb

So this was spoiled for actual spoilers duh. :) But seriously if you haven't watch the episode yet don't click on this.

roflbot4_zps9691e037.jpg

Edited by MMFAN
  • Brohoof 4

tumblr_mxcm1zZcPy1ray2z4o1_500.png

tumblr_mxcm1zZcPy1ray2z4o2_500.png

tumblr_mxcm1zZcPy1ray2z4o3_500.png

tumblr_mxcm1zZcPy1ray2z4o4_500.png

tumblr_mxcm1zZcPy1ray2z4o5_500.png

Congratulations Twilight, you gave up the Elements of Harmony for *drum roll* TWO TICKETS TO THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA!!!  :derp:

• Brohoof 3

I love the idea that twilight needs to be all tactical, a laser sight and flash suppressor, putting an extended mag on there would have been overkill. I have shot a .50 mm DE and that was a horrible experience. Literally the loudest thing i've ever heard besides cannon fire both times earplugs don't help. The kickback on the Colt .45 is unreal, again good choice. The Luger is gorgeous ascetic choice, well done to who ever chose these out of the bunch. Makes you wonder what sort of attachments Trixie would have to outdo twilight.  

Edited by MMFAN
  • Brohoof 1

I love the idea that twilight needs to be all tactical, a laser sight and flash suppressor, putting an extended mag on there would have been overkill. I have shot a .50 mm DE and that was a horrible experience. Literally the loudest thing i've ever heard besides cannon fire both times earplugs don't help. The Luger is gorgeous ascetic choice, well done to who ever chose these out of the bunch.

There is a reason that we marines refer to it as a hand cannon.

The idea is that she is quiet. Audible, but quiet.

I hadn't even thought of that. I can picture Fluttershy opening fire, and then apologizing for the noise. The fun has now been doubled!

Because selfcest is hilarity

img-2057081-3-460055__safe_twilight%20sp

I have had so many daydreams about how this episode could have gone! Selfship is BEST ship!