Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, I've seen Planet Hillary already, that doesn't change the fact that it now and forever will be terrifying.  Seriously, who's the idiot who decided to make THAT a cover for any magazine, much less TIME magazine?!  ^_^

The terror has been DOUBLED!

Planet_Hill01.gif

• Brohoof 1

1385055_582864635115642_502933331_n.png

Stupid Hagrid, we already knew that!  :lol:

*snip*

I just wanted to say that that Two-Face Twilight avatar of yours is AMAZING!!!  :o  Also, is it sad that I distinctly remember which season and episode even Twilight made that face in?  :huh:  I hope not (bonus points if you do as well, which I'm guessing you do seeing as Twilight is your best pony if I'm not mistaken  :comeatus:).

• Brohoof 1

I made this today...tonight? Whatever, it's 12:25am. Enjoy.

post-12999-0-12652200-1390901724_thumb.jpg

disclaimer: This was meant to be a joke, I am not currently nor will I be in future planning a coupe and placing a horse as the head of the Scottish government. I'm not a mastermind and can't even begin to understand how one would put something so grand together.

Also, that tourist stayed there forever.

Edited by MMFAN

96f3e0cd2e35ab8b72ef8d5f36722f6b.png

Ya know, that could actually convince me to return to the series.  :comeatus:

Episode 11: Three's A Crowd spoiler

536994__safe_princess+cadance_shining+ar

Excellent, I wasn't the only one who thought of Shining when she said that!!!  :lol:  I honestly wanted to hear that conversation continue.  B)

"Predictable?  Even Shining?"  :wacko: 

*sigh* "Sadly, yes.  He just never does anything "new", if you know what I mean."

"Oh..."  :o    

"Uh huh, it gets kind of old."  :okiedokielokie: 

"Have you said anything?"  :huh: 

"Well I don't want to hurt his feelings.  But I seriously might have to soon, last time I fell asleep in the middle of it and he didn't he even notice."  :mellow: 

"Oh dear."  :blush:  

shining_armor___oh_this_is_bad__by_fires

Problem, Shining?  :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 3

1625625_583600195042086_2070957334_n.png

That makes a disturbingly large amount of sense.  :ph34r:

69e532a978c1ef36b23427a263d3a272.jpg

So you're telling me that Fluttershy is apparently the Internet-speak, social networking guru of the Mane 6?  :huh:  OK, sure, why not.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I was watching this YTP and when I paused it, this is what happened...

YVA33kI.png

I just want to caption it with "lol i forgot how to fabulous" 

• Brohoof 2

I was watching this YTP and when I paused it, this is what happened...

YVA33kI.png

I just want to caption it with "lol i forgot how to fabulous" 

Funny, looking at it this is the first thing that comes to my mind:

Oh right, this thread is for Funny Pony Pics, ummm... here ya go.

pointless_pony_tips__915_by_jittery_the_

My question is what's she doing in a go-kart in the first place?  :huh:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

post-12999-0-89934600-1391326106_thumb.jpg

This made me kind of sad, but at the same time, i'd rather have a song that did what it was supposed to do and then end nicely, than a song that played a bit too long and started to sound repetitive.

• Brohoof 1

I love all the Easter eggs they keep putting in the comics! I had to go through my MASH DVDs to find this image to paste onto the comic picture!

MASH_little_pony01.jpg

This has always been an all-time favorite of mine XD

img-2266517-1-large.jpg

If you liked that picture, how about this one?

Welcome_to_ponyville.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Not a picture, but you should like this.

Any takers?

And on the topic of military bronies…:http://cheezburger.com/5699593984#comments

Ooh-rah brother!

Note: my grandfather, who was a radio operator on LSM 434 at Omaha, was saved in a similar way from shrapnel by a bible with a metal cover that he kept in his Flak Jacket breast pocket. My family has a lot of military history in the United States, including the war of 1812, the Civil war, the end of the revolutionary war, WWI (My great grandfather was a jewish doctor for the Germans, and because of his service, was warned of Krystalnacht by a former comrade), WWII, and Korea (My other grandfather, the son of the German doctor was a war correspondent (Gary Franklin)).

Edited by USMCav8r
  • Brohoof 1

wrong_turn_at_albuquerque_by_latecustome

daffyduckplz.jpg?1 Great, NOW where are we? You did it again, rabbit, took the simplest possible route and turned it into a ridiculouss messs! See if I ever go along with, 'We'll dig there, Daff, we'll be there in no time!' again.

bugsbunnyplz.jpg Well, on the bright side, at least there are no two-headed crows or bumbling vampires like the last time I dug abroad.

seriousdaffyplz.png?1 So the bug-eyed pegasuss is ssupposed to be make me feel better?

fluttershysadplz.png?2 Oh, my, I'm so so sorry for interrupting, but I saw you two poor critters pop up from your burrow and, you looked rather lost so, I came to see if I could help. I had no idea bunnies and ducks could talk, before. Oh my gosh, that's so amazing! Oh, and you have a lisp, don't you...oh no, that's just so adorable, oh but, I hope I didn't offend you, if I did, I'm sorry...

seriousdaffyplz.png?1 ...Bugsy old pal, get your long-eared rump back in that hole and get me out of here before I get taken home as a petting zoo collectable, or so help me...

bugsbunnystareplz.png?1 Hey now, let's not be too hasty, Daff. The kind pony wanted to check up on us. Maybe she wants to be friends. Would you like that, sweetheart? After all, we're new here and could use a good friend to help us around the place.

fluttershyishappyplz.jpg?2 Oh my yes, that would be the most wonderful thing in the world! I'd love to show you to my cottage, you just have to meet my other animal friends, as well as my friends from Ponyville.

bugsbunnystareplz.png?1 See Daff? Now you two go run along. I'm gonna try and figure out where I went wrong with this here map~

seriousdaffyplz.png?1 .......You're des...picable.

• Brohoof 6