Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anybody else LOVE Skelanimals? :3

MyShiningArmor

I've never heard of that before, but it's cute =3.  I really like stuffed animals and collectible things like that, I guess I'm just a big kid laugh.png .  Have fun with it.  It's cool you and you'r friend got to design one too biggrin.png

YES. I love them. I'm just annoyed that all the shops around here that used to sell them don't anymore. ._.

I do have a Gloomy Bear and a Spooky, though.

Close_Enough1.png

That's an awesome design, by the way.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

YES. I love them. I'm just annoyed that all the shops around here that used to sell them don't anymore. ._.

I do have a Gloomy Bear and a Spooky, though.

img-1400708-1-Close_Enough1.png

That's an awesome design, by the way.

Thanks! And they don't sell Skelanimals in stores anymore at all. Not even at Hot Topic except MAYBE the occaisional keychain. I ordered Jae from the Toyko store in Oklahoma City. They didnt mass produce him. You can get Kit or Dax or ChungKee or Quackee or Pen or just about any of them on Ebay or Amazon. The DC comics ones are freakin adorable. The cheapest one will be Kit though. She starts at around 9.99. :D. They glow in the dark and are the perfect cuddling size. Well worth it! :3.

Ah, well we don't really have Hot Topic in the UK (at least, not to my knowledge tongue.png ). I'll probably end up buying one online at some point, though I have like, 3 stuffed animals already, I'm not sure where I would put it. laugh.png

Omgg, those are effing adorable! *-*

I got lots of stuffed animal, but now I need one of those in my room! Or all of them.

Though I have the biggest feeling that no one over here knows where to get them. :c

• Brohoof 1

Omgg, those are effing adorable! *-*

I got lots of stuffed animal, but now I need one of those in my room! Or all of them.

Though I have the biggest feeling that no one over here knows where to get them. :c

Www.Skelanimals.com

Toyko website

Ebay

Amazon

Google Shopping

Vampire Freaks

Hope that helped you out a little. :3

I got mine from the Toyko website off of Amazon. :3.

• Brohoof 1

Hope that helped you out a little. :3

I got mine from the Toyko website off of Amazon. :3.

Yus, thank you. C:

I had a feeling I have to shop for them online. Would be so much better (and easier) if they have them at stores like Toys R Us. :c

Oh damn. Now I feel like I'm the last person to know of these amazeballs plushies. ;__;

Thank you so much for sharing, btw!

-tacklehugs you so hard-

• Brohoof 1

Oh damn. Now I feel like I'm the last person to know of these amazeballs plushies. ;__;

Thank you so much for sharing, btw!

-tacklehugs you so hard-

I have a Spooky doll.

What you like you talk to Spooky? Spooky Helps people.

talktospooky.jpg

See? Spooky is always happy to help.

189454_1755461250772_1366177979_31963724

Look at how adorable he is.

• Brohoof 1