mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Watched the yellow submarine for the first time in something like 10 years last night, which was followed up straight away with deadpool. I don't think you could find 2 more unfitting movies to follow one another, both great though :)

Edited by Magistrate Mothra

Frankenweenie

I enjoyed it, but it could've been much better. Aside from the main characters, no one else was really developed. Parts of it go no where like the love and fear of science and the science fair. The ending was too easy and predictable. Victor needed to learn to accept the loss of his pet because that's how life works, and the dead shouldn't be messed with. The other attempts at resurrection didn't work out, and even Victor's technique isn't perfect even though it wasn't disastrous. Sparky saw his own reflection and even visited his own grave, and he seemed uneasy about being undead. The movie did have heart, which is always a plus for me. The relationship between Victor and Sparky was endearing, and Victor really seemed distraught after seeing his dog die.

Maybe this movie could be remade (again) because I love stop-motion, and I love the designs and visuals of the movie especially with the mesh of giant monsters and old horror characters.

I saw Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children this weekend. I enjoyed the movie, but after I'd finished reading the book that same evening I have to conclude the book is far superior. Then again, I'm one of those people who always claims that even when I haven't read the books, like in the case of Lord of the Rings.

I saw a film called The Gambler a couple of days ago. I thought it was pretty stupid and did not like it at all. The main character just made me annoyed.

Sucker Punch and it was exactly how "YourMovieSucks" described it, it didnt really make much sense and nothing really maddered anyway.

Some Scenes looked cool, but i didnt liked the constant World Changes that are not really connected to each other and have very simple Story Arcs like " Find that ! " or " Kill that ! ".

It was nonsense to me.