mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

last movie i watched ? star wars episode 4.....original format from the bonus dvds i know its a small square box but i dont mind it as long as its watchable lol.3 star wars movies to go on my marathon then when rogue one comes out that would be it for me then....off to the marvel movies xD

The first Hatchet from 2006

Lol I remember laughing so hard when I saw this film, that chainsaw scene was so stupid. ...Actually, maybe that's the 2nd one? I don't remember, so long ago I saw it :s The film is like a hardcore version of The Burning but I think it's pretty enjoyable despite being stupid.

Irreverisble 2002

People kept telling me this film was super disturbing but there were only really two bad scenes in the film as far as I can remember (the fire extinguisher scene and the one on the cover). Made me think about the film Deliverance (1972), people kept saying it was disturbing but the only thing bad about it was the piggy scene that lasted for max 5 mins hah. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of this film tbh. I don't like when stuff is told out of chronological order, especially not these kind of dull films. Makes you feel like you're on drugs. I barely even remember what the film was about.

• Brohoof 1

@Azul Maya

Have you read the books? I haven't but there is a whole trilogy.

What did you think of the movie? I enjoyed it immensely and was sorry to see it not do well at the box office.

The last movie I watched was Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. I'm feeling a Betty Grable craving coming on so maybe The Dolly Sisters is in my near future.

No. I only watch movies of that group. Even though I thoroughly enjoy the Victorian period. (:

Phantasm IV: Oblivion ~7/10

Arrival. It was so great and thought-provoking that I'm probably going to cry over that movie for long.  :kindness: It definitely became one of my favorite movies.

Arrival

7/10

It a good movie with great meaning.. but the whole things just ties to "so what?" 

I still dont understand why the aliens needed to waste their time on the human when they just going to panic like a bunch of bitches and wanted to destroy them. The reason for their arrival is poorly executed  

Leave this kind of things to  Christopher Nolen 

The last movie I watched was The Pebble and the Penguin it was one of my favorite childhood movies so I saw a vhs copy of it for a cheap price and bought it watching it again brought back some memories and let me tell you I forgot how strange that movie was especially the ending.

post-38560-0-61355900-1486834428_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Arrival

7/10

It a good movie with great meaning.. but the whole things just ties to "so what?"

I still dont understand why the aliens needed to waste their time on the human when they just going to panic like a bunch of bitches and wanted to destroy them. The reason for their arrival is poorly executed

Leave this kind of things to Christopher Nolen

What do you mean "so what?"? The reason for their arrival is explained in the film, though I do agree that they should have had more scenes talking about it or even showing a clip instead of just giving us a two sentence answer.

Either way it's a brilliant movie, the cinematography and sound mixing were stunning. If this film doesn't get the Oscar for either of those I'll be VERY surprised.

It's Nolan*, btw

sig-4806046.a-monster-in-paris-tc.jpg

A Monster in Paris from 2011

This was a very cute movie! I like to see 3D animation from outside hollywood that not looks cheap.

I think they're the same studio who later did Jack And The Cuckoo Clock Heart. and i loved that one. reminds me to tim burton

watch only the first 33 seconds, the rest imo is spoiler

Third Rec movie from 2012

People hate this one bacause differs a lot from the other Rec movies but actually I love it! 

so much fresher than the others. I mean wedding + zombies. perfect xD

Edited by Tropico