Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Dude, you BETTER listen to RIGHT NOW bro..., if you don't win... I'll...

*sigh* Another Purple x Phone ship pic. This is getting old.

It's funny how true that is and my actual reaction to the ship. Yaoi Fangirls in the FNAF fandom these days... I might as well be the only girl in the fandom who doesn't ship them or JereMike either. :P

What's with the kids in this generation? All a bunch of anti-social introverts. Where's the fun in that?

I tell you. Back in my days,the kids were all talkative and entertaining. Now,they're just lazy lumps.

Times have changed,I tell you.

Dude, It's funny how true that is and my actual reaction to the ship. Yaoi Fangirls in the FNAF fandom these days... I might as well be the only girl in the fandom who doesn't ship them or JereMike either. :P

I ship Purple x Phone,Bonnie x Freddy,and Jeremy x Marionette. So,I guess you could say that I'm apart of the Yaoi Fangirls. I'm a boy,though. 

(edited)

Now royal guards, we're on a new mission for the princess' orders!

What's with the kids in this generation? All a bunch of anti-social introverts. Where's the fun in that?

I tell you. Back in my days,the kids were all talkative and entertaining. Now,they're just lazy lumps.

Times have changed,I tell you.

I ship Purple x Phone,Bonnie x Freddy,and Jeremy x Marionette. So,I guess you could say that I'm apart of the Yaoi Fangirls. I'm a boy,though.

I kinda like Bonnie X Freddy and Purple X Phone I may find funny sometimes as well as JereMike. So I guess I'm kinda one of them too. Though I mostly ship FoxyXMangle and BonnieXChica and recently I've been growing obsessed with FreddyXChica (I can't choose between Bonnie or Freddy X Chica now. Celestia why?)

There are some boys who ship yaoi. It's fine. I'm a girl and I ship a lot of MLP Yuri.

Edited by GoldenFazbearFreddy

This is the face I make when,fangirls say they want my babies.

There are some boys who ship yaoi. It's fine. I'm a girl and I ship a lot of MLP Yuri.

I'm one of the biggest Yaoi fans on this forum. Most of my ships are Yaoi. 

• Brohoof 2

*about to stick out middle finger*

Dude! You're a failure!

This is the face I make when,fangirls say they want my babies.

I seriously laughed harder than I should have at this. I snorted so hard my mom was scared. :P
  • Brohoof 1

I haz a Tardis and an unlimited supply of coffee at my disposal 8D... You're argument is invalid