Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's Talk About: Equestria Girls

Edgeworth1001

Your thoughts on EG's update  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still be looking forward to Equestria Girls?

• Sure, I guess.
    • IDK :|
    • Nope.avi

(edited)

Everyone wasn't sure what Equestria Girls was gonna be. Some of us thought that it was just something a fan made just to troll the fandom, some of us thought it was gonna be a movie, some of us thought that it was a spinoff, some of us thought that Hasbro's is trying to cash-in the success of FiM with humanized ponies.

A author I follow on FIMFiction, InsertAuthorHere, made a post of it at 9:35 AM, and it turns out the last three were true.

I'm making this thread just to ask one question: What are you're thoughts about this? Are you still looking forward to this? Do you think that this is going to be crap? Are you mixed with this update? Just tell me what you think about this.

Edited by Edgeworth1001

I'm not judging it quite yet and neither should any of you.

I mean, no one has seen the show yet, so it is a bit unfair to judge the show before watching it. At least give it a chance and don't say it is a bad show before it has come out yet. After it comes out, you will be more than welcome to give your opinions on it, positive or negative. 

So, I will be giving it a chance before judging it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

37477825.jpg

We talk about love and tolerance, but we don't even love and tolerate a show that hasn't even come out yet? Don't get me wrong, but sometime I think bronies want to be made fun of. Hasbro is finally doig a spin off, which I believe is what they think we want and we stick out noises up? Drives me insane sometimes, but I still love bronies.

But, I can't wait for it. It's gonna be awesome.

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I'm giving the show a chance. I am just worried, because its aimed for older kids so they might try too hard and make it end up as one of those dumb cartoons with a bunch of boy drama crap.

Everyone wasn't sure what Equestria Girls was gonna be. Some of us thought that it was just something a fan made just to troll the fandom, some of us thought it was gonna be a movie, some of us thought that it was a spinoff, some of us thought that Hasbro's is trying to cash-in the success of FiM with humanized ponies.

A author I follow on FIMFiction, InsertAuthorHere, made a post of it at 9:35 AM, and it turns out the last three were true.

I'm making this thread just to ask one question: What are you're thoughts about this? Are you still looking forward to this? Do you think that this is going to be crap? Are you mixed with this update? Just tell me what you think about this.

Someone said they found updates, didn't say what those updates actually were, cited no sources, made a claim about a high school alternate universe storyline, and announced he's withdrawing all support. You're basing your opinion on that? basically you're saying

"Some guy who never saw anything but two still images said he doesn't like it, so that means I'm one hundred percent sure the finished animation will suck!"

Here's a startling and novel idea. Why not actually WATCH THE SHOW, before deciding it sucks?

• Brohoof 2

"Some guy who never saw anything but two still images said he doesn't like it, so that means I'm one hundred percent sure the finished animation will suck!"

Nowhere did I've said that was certain that the show's animation, or the show in general, will suck. Yes, I have said some crap about EG, but I've didn't said that it would suck.

Who here has seen "The Most Popular Girls in School"? If you haven't, it's hilarious and the only this will be palatable is with help from MPGiS.

Twilight: I'm Twilight, I'm new. I'm going to poop now.

From the what little I've seen of it I'm extremely confused. I can't judge it yet because I have no idea what to think. The story seems fine, but the character models... I don't know where to start. Are they going to have wings in the human world? If they do, why don't the unicorns keep their horns? Why are they colored like that if their supposed to be human? The outfits are lazy copy and paste recolors, I don't like that at all. But once these things get cleared up I'll be ok. At this point I'm only concerned with design choices.

Guys....*sigh* Really we are still giving this a chance. Hear me out here. They "personified" ponies....It defeats the purpose to make them human. When the movie comes out I will...reluctantly watch it. But I will be locked up in my room, lights off. With my headphones on so nobody can hear it. The after the movie I will cringe in the corner of my room. This movie shouldn't exist. I mean SHOUT can blow me. They give the Transformers fans a legit movie in 1986 and instead for our first movie we are getting some cheesy knock off of some high school drama that will most likely have no action and abysmal jokes. Guys it's going to fail. You don't need to be an oracle to see that.