Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP themed TF2 Unusual particle effects

FLARE

Hi every pony!

I recently learnt how to make custom particle effects for Team Fortress 2, but lacked Ideas of what to make with my new found uhh skill.... so I thought about making My little pony ones, but after creating just one I lost my ideas so I am asking you the My little pony community to give me ideas, also i made a little video "showcasing" my work

I would really appreciate some ideas or just some feedback.

I won't release it until I feel I have done enough work or until its finished.

Thanks for reading

edit: I have a new idea, using fluttershys cutiemark, and making the trail pink and yellow.

Edited by flare03

"Winter wrap up winter wrap uuuup!"

oh err sorry.

I see you like my choice of song ^_^

oh and a ninja came by and

:ph34r:

(that video is unfinished for a reason, no editing and the butterfly is incorrectly coloured for what ever reason.)

Awesome! I never really played any Team Fortress (or Team Fortress 2...assuming there was an original.) I'm not sure what these particles do exactly, but they're pretty cool.

Although, I'd like to see a Pinkie Pie one. (Where it's Pinkie Pie flying around. The whole pony.) Even though it doesn't make much sense, it's Pinkie Pie and you could get away with it. :D

Hi every pony!

I recently learnt how to make custom particle effects for Team Fortress 2, but lacked Ideas of what to make with my new found uhh skill.... so I thought about making My little pony ones, but after creating just one I lost my ideas so I am asking you the My little pony community to give me ideas, also i made a little video "showcasing" my work

I would really appreciate some ideas or just some feedback.

I won't release it until I feel I have done enough work or until its finished.

Thanks for reading

edit: I have a new idea, using fluttershys cutiemark, and making the trail pink and yellow.

Runs to buy a computer and get Tf2 just to play this.

(edited)

Awesome! I never really played any Team Fortress (or Team Fortress 2...assuming there was an original.) I'm not sure what these particles do exactly, but they're pretty cool.

Although, I'd like to see a Pinkie Pie one. (Where it's Pinkie Pie flying around. The whole pony.) Even though it doesn't make much sense, it's Pinkie Pie and you could get away with it. :D

I could do that easily, in fact I will, because I won't have to mess around will a lot of settings she will replace the circling love heart one.

edit: wait no I screwed something up big time....

Edited by flare03

• 7 years later...