Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggestion: News Team

MeanBlackHawk

I know it's too early to actual plan for that but I like the idea.  It's a nice idea to keep into people's minds for future advancement. 

Could I also be put down as a writer, since the news team idea is a bit far off?

Could I also be put down as a writer, since the news team idea is a bit far off?

Done.

---------------------------------------------

Day 2 people! look alive we got a lot of support yesterday! Let's keep it up!

Also do you think the writing staff is getting too big or is that just me?  I feel like it'd be hard to have a writing staff bigger than what we have right now to start off due to different time zones and schedules.  I feel as if we just need support as of right now.  Is it safe to say that or should there be more writers? (not including the music, or art sections)

On top of that I will make a skype group that we can all use and add everyone on the staff,  I will send out a PM asking for skype names that way all that there is to do is just replay and I will add you.

(edited)

Edited by ____

(edited)

Edited by ____

Ah, good EVENING, everyone. Sorry I was late to the board meeting, I had ponies.

Perhaps you should begin the news series by showing the history of:

The Forum

The Show

The Bronies

Developing fans (I.e, writers, artists, etc)

I heard that there is quite a popular video on YouTube, called "The Ballad of the Brony".

Thoughts?

This is awesome... Just awesome!

I'm putting you both down as supporters.  Guessing from your comments I don't think any would object.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Edited by ____

I support and join! I'm good with writing and I am funny and some points. And maybe there should be a newspaper kind of thread. It could come out every week! It would be just like a newspaper. Maybe it could be a blog! Ya never know till you try it out@

Make my day, MeanBlackHawk-I'm all in.

PM me if you want to talk to me about editing/writing, I want to do what I can to help, and that's my field.

Brohoof, man.

I support and join! I'm good with writing and I am funny and some points. And maybe there should be a newspaper kind of thread. It could come out every week! It would be just like a newspaper. Maybe it could be a blog! Ya never know till you try it out@

The News Team has actually started up and we have 4 writers as of right now that are currently out in the field gathering information, there is more to come but as of right now we will start with this amount until we get the ball rolling.  Look for our first report in the not too distant future.  In it we will address everything regarding the News Team.  Thanks for your interest and I will put you both down as supporters.  If you are still interested in joining please join later when we will be ready to start expanding our staff! I seriously value your interest of the News Team though tanks! (: