Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DND

(edited)

img-1455972-1-tumblr_mir2gouR9a1s5s1doo3img-1455972-2-tumblr_mir2gouR9a1s5s1doo4img-1455972-3-tumblr_mir2gouR9a1s5s1doo1img-1455972-4-tumblr_mir2gouR9a1s5s1doo2img-1455972-5-tumblr_mishrlntVK1s5s1doo3img-1455972-6-tumblr_mishrlntVK1s5s1doo4img-1455972-7-tumblr_mishrlntVK1s5s1doo2img-1455972-8-tumblr_mishrlntVK1s5s1doo1img-1455972-9-tumblr_mmg8oegblD1s5s1doo4

img-1455972-10-1iy5gw.png

Princess Luna will be sketching your asks! You can ask either princess, however, whatever you'd like as long as It's not sexual, and still applies with site rules.

HALF-ASSED DRAWINGS SHOULD BE EXPECTED DUE TO THE LITTLE TIME I HAVE FOR EVERYTHING!

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I-I-I-I-I-I-I get to talk to both of you now?!?!?!? O_O cover your ears... *does a high-pitched scream like some kind of fan at a concert or convention*

I am very sorry about that. ^^" Now then, What's the age difference in the both of you? smile.png I can't seem to remember if the show revealed that or not. But I do know that you are the older one Celestia and that you are the younger one Luna. smile.png

And my oh my...Both of you are just the perfect picture of regal and royal beauty...

4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3b.jpg

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So...

I've heard of sibling pranks and fights and all that...

Do you sisters partake in that?

bfnrr7.png

"Pssh! I think you are sadly mistaken!"

"Uncouth behavior from princesses is unheard of!"

(Meanwhile Celestia tries Cadance's new calming mechanism) 

*inhales* (TV: Iron Victory SHOOTS!)

*exhales* (TV: He's coming IN HOT!)

*inhales* (TV: Ooooh! Better luck next time!) "BUCK!"

*Luna hits Celestia with a pillow due to her basketball video game score being destroyed*

"Just STOP BREATHING!!"

I-I-I-I-I-I-I get to talk to both of you now?!?!?!? O_O cover your ears... *does a high-pitched scream like some kind of fan at a concert or convention*

I am very sorry about that. ^^" Now then, What's the age difference in the both of you? img-1456219-1-smile.png I can't seem to remember if the show revealed that or not. But I do know that you are the older one Celestia and that you are the younger one Luna. img-1456219-2-smile.png

And my oh my...Both of you are just the perfect picture of regal and royal beauty...

img-1456219-3-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3b.jp

3145ul2.png

Are we really that REGAL?"

"I think we've lost track fathoms ago... except, I don't know about you, Ashbal Lhant, but I'm thinking I'm getting rather tall am I not?"

"Psh... what a silly fantasy dear Luna! No need to boast! We both know I'm going to stay taller even when your close to my uncountable age!"

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Grogar:; Where is Queen Faust and King Supernova? Tirek: Shut up Grogar I Shall take over Equestria not you

img-1459130-1-mlfw7647_large.png"Well, to put it frankly, 'Fausti-pimp' thought we were sad excuses for 'homies', and left us to go to that Supernova guy."

"I think they went on to be animators... very weird for someone of her demeanor, but when you have a ridiculously long life-span, you tend to go Y.O.L.O for everything."

What does Luna do while Celestia is off doing some royal business?

344qxwk.png

"Play video games! What else?"

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1