What cartoon/anime intros do you want to see pony-fied

TheMarkz0ne

I would love to see Angels Beat!'s intro ponified. I  know how they would make a pony playing the piano look normal, but oh well. It would still be awesome and they could probably find a way.

• Brohoof 3

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I think I saw a Cowboy Bebop ponified intro not long ago...

I would like to see how they tackle Pokemon. Especially the first series' intro. Man, I miss the original Pogemans. 

Not a cartoon or anime, but I would LOVE to see a ponified version of the Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 intro clips. Those would be funny.

• Brohoof 1

Animaniacs. Just for the challenge.

Samurai Jack? What the heck, why not. That should actually be relatively easy now that I think on it.

That's about all I've got. Most of the anime I've watched just doesn't lend itself to ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Animaniacs. Just for the challenge.

Samurai Jack? What the heck, why not. That should actually be relatively easy now that I think on it.

That's about all I've got. Most of the anime I've watched just doesn't lend itself to ponies.

Funny you should mention that:

But anyway I'd wanna see them do DBZ, Naruto, Bleach and Death Note for the lolz. And any anime intro really.

Funny you should mention that:

But anyway I'd wanna see them do DBZ, Naruto, Bleach and Death Note for the lolz. And any anime intro really.

That's cool. I'd like to see an updated version with Chrysalis though, given that Chrysalis' entrance (transforming from Cadance) looked a *lot* like Aku. laugh.png

That's cool. I'd like to see an updated version with Chrysalis though, given that Chrysalis' entrance (transforming from Cadance) looked a *lot* like Aku. laugh.png

I had thought King Zombra would've been better as Aku than Nightmare Moon but that's a good point. Queen Chrysalis really would've been the best choice.

To be brutally honest, I was really saddened when I found out that Tatsunoko Vs Capcom didn't have a ponified opening because like really that intro was awesome and would fit ponies perfectly. i took it upon myself to make it but I haven't touched it in around one year and the files are all corruptified now so derp.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR THOUGH LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQCaSu1EJ8

(edited)

I would love to see Code Geass ponfied!

Just imagine ponified Lelouch/Zero XD

Here is one of the openings because it looks like everyone is doing that

OMFG I found a picture of ponified Zero!

post-15662-0-15220100-1368474878.jpg

Edited by Super Derpy

Hm, well I was going to say the original pokemon intro or whatever, but I think that one may have been done, or atleast I think one of them has.

For the sake of the fact I liked it so much when I was young maybe I might like to see the Danny Phantom intro ponified :P. Might be cool. Maybe just because I really liked Danny Phantom back when I was younger and thats the only reason why I think its cool, but who knows :P.

(edited)

I think it would be pretty funny to see a Batman intro ponified. I guess it would definitely be something hilarious even for Batman.

Edited by ✮Chaotic Lightning