NeverNeverland

-Spying arc-

When Kim Possible is all psyched up for action, her favorite fruit is the pumpKim. To relax between missions though, she likes to take a leek now and then.

I don't care feather Spyraps or not, I just don't thrust him!

-Survival arc-

I thought seeking shelter next to the giant oak was a waste of time, but then I took a burrow in the tree.

When most people make their spears' sharp ends separately, simply attaching it to the shaft... I, Feather, spire all.

-Horror arc-

I was making a movie called Barber Helmets, when I realized I was being stalked by Feldermane.

This gym is haunted by an overweight, obsessed girl. It'll require several exercisms to make her leave.

I think the Haunter is my favorite perk in Foalout: New Pegasis.

-NSFW music arc-

You can touch this... STOP! Humpertime.

Always gonna eat you up, always gonna pin you down...

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

These electricity jokes are shocking, i mean, wat are we going to do about them? Why can't people see these jokes don't teslate well. These jokes keep going around the same circut, they'll never see the light.

Gah

(edited)

I'm sure someone must have posted this before but this forum needs so much more of this.

Edited by Shadow Chaser

"The dead don't talk. I don't know why." - Odd Thomas

"You want to take the easy way out because if you try and fail there's only you to blame.  But you know what?  Life is scary.  Get used to it.  There are no magical fixes.  It's all up to you.  So get up, get out there, and go start doing the work."
"Nothing worth having in this life comes easy." - Shadow Chaser
Night Apples - A Luna x Mac romance fic. It's cute. Trust me.
OIF 07-09 Veteran

(edited)

The previous reply can't be found. (look at number...)

Why do I think my friend, Saida, has weird tastes? Because Sai clops to Animation Error Pony pictures.

This is a growl.

Posted Image

Edited by Feather Spiral

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

This topic is really punny.

AMIDOINGITRITE

• Brohoof 1

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

(edited)

-Mafioso names-

South-american: Alpacone

Equestrian: Alca Pone

Long-dead: Alca Bone

Computer geek: Lag Capone

Gamer: Al Capcom

Chemist: Alka Pone

Biochemist: Al Quinone

(Related)

The most brilliant student in our Chemistry class is Al Kyle. The best at Astronomy is Skye, married with a sun.

The worst student is Al Cole, he's such a drunkard.

Edited by Feather Spiral

GLaDOS's AI is put in a potato in Portal 2.

I think that her breasts are just spudding.

*Rimshot*

skeletal_gatekeeper_byPixiGlow.png
If you want to fly, jump at the ground and miss. -Zaphod

Have no idea where to put your soul after a tragic demise? Come talk to Babylon!

We'll care for your soul (with some possibilities not limited to burning scalding impalement soul destruction unnecessary hiccuping etc.)!

Your soul will rest next to a beautiful countryside (IF A SCALDING BURNING WASTELAND IS NOT COMFORTABLE THE COUNTRY SIDE ISN'T BEUATIFUL)!

Enjoy your afterlife (Ok that part's just a lie we tell to hook customers) !

Babylon's Soul Care

Hard to see the big picture behind pile of corpses. -Dr. Mordin Solus
Beautiful signature picture made by Pixiglow!

(edited)

Some of the puns in this seriously made me facepalm:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4By8YHOnILo&feature=related

The Fluttershy one made me facedesk. Hard. I love Fluttershy, how could they use her name for a terrible pun!? :( Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

I once tried looking up quantum physics theories, but there were so many articles with strings of big words, I couldn't follow the thread of any discussion. And I was too tied up by other things anyway, that's wire I wrapped it up and moved on.

A lot of today's musicians are such lyres, claiming to be artists but just copying each other.

And speaking of music, I hope the forum's giant music project (by Skullbuster) doesn't get scrubbed for sax and violins.

• Brohoof 1

What did one muffin say to another?...

--------------------------------------------------------

Muffin!

(got from a starsbucks napkin or something)( maybe it was caribou)(i dont remember)

This is a signature.

My well-rounded arguments are pointless.

Also:

If you live in Jamaica, and you illegally download a movie, does that make you a pirate of the Caribbean?

• Brohoof 2

I was talking to a friend yesterday about Linus Torvalds and I said I was pretty sure he is from Finland. He confirmed that but found it odd that he speaks Swedish and proceeded to say he doesn't think Finland has its own language. I rebutted that with: I think they're working on it but I don't think they'll ever finish it. This was also retaliation for him coming up with the idea of taxidermy-ing a Komodo Dragon and putting a keyboard inside of it. A Keymodo Dragon if you will.

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

I'm shore there should be more beach jokes 'round here. Not that I'm trying to be shellfish or anything. That would be a load of crab.

• Brohoof 1