Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Room Mates

Snowdream

"Come on Sunset, I'm here to help... I'm not your enemy... You can tell me anything you want and I'll keep it just between us." He said to her as he brushes up her mane using his hoof under the ice umbrella he made. "If you can't tell me anything, then what's the point of being roommates with someone I will barely know for the rest of the year." He kept saying things to start reassuring her so that she can trust him more.

Sunset sniffled a bit. Quiet, but still obvious. Great. Whatever little hope she had of seeming fine, if she had had any, was definitely gone now. She sighed as she slumped to the ground, trying to keep the sobbing in.

"O-o-okay, I-I'll tell you... It-It's kind of a l-long story..."

She took a moment to try to calm down, without much luck.

"M-my parents didnt want me... Th-they left me in a field when I was s-s-still too young to c-crawl... The-they didn't realize the field was r-right next to the o-orphanage...

"Wh-when I was th-three, the-the-the..." Sunset wanted to fly away but made herself stay there and continue.

"S-sorry... Um... Th-the orphanage w-was bought out wh-when I was around three by a gr-group of f-five stallions. Th-they beat the other p-ponies, a d-different f-foal every d-day, until they noticed m-m-me... " she sobbed as more tears slipped down her cheeks.

"They c-came every day... T-to my room.... B-beat m-me... E-every day for th-three y-years... Sc-screamed at me.... C-called me worthless... A waste of space... They s-sometimes even b-brought in kni-knives a-a-and..."

She couldn't continue. She couldn't say that she had wished they had killed her and often felt that way, even now. She couldn't say that she'd believed them when they had called her worthless, still did.

Sunset sniffled a bit. Quiet, but still obvious. Great. Whatever little hope she had of seeming fine, if she had had any, was definitely gone now. She sighed as she slumped to the ground, trying to keep the sobbing in. "O-o-okay, I-I'll tell you... It-It's kind of a l-long story..." She took a moment to try to calm down, without much luck. "M-my parents didnt want me... Th-they left me in a field when I was s-s-still too young to c-crawl... The-they didn't realize the field was r-right next to the o-orphanage... "Wh-when I was th-three, the-the-the..." Sunset wanted to fly away but made herself stay there and continue. "S-sorry... Um... Th-the orphanage w-was bought out wh-when I was around three by a gr-group of f-five stallions. Th-they beat the other p-ponies, a d-different f-foal every d-day, until they noticed m-m-me... " she sobbed as more tears slipped down her cheeks. "They c-came every day... T-to my room.... B-beat m-me... E-every day for th-three y-years... Sc-screamed at me.... C-called me worthless... A waste of space... They s-sometimes even b-brought in kni-knives a-a-and..." She couldn't continue. She couldn't say that she had wished they had killed her and often felt that way, even now. She couldn't say that she'd believed them when they had called her worthless, still did.

He looks at her and listens to her stories, he gets more and more worried about her as her stories get longer and deeper. He hugged her after she stopped telling her story. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... It's okay... I know it's hard but sometimes you have to let go of your past... especially something like that... I'm sorry if I forced you to tell what your past has been... If it's okay with you, we could ask for a switch of roommates since it's just been starting if I'm too forceful on you..." he said with a sigh.

He looks at her and listens to her stories, he gets more and more worried about her as her stories get longer and deeper. He hugged her after she stopped telling her story. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... It's okay... I know it's hard but sometimes you have to let go of your past... especially something like that... I'm sorry if I forced you to tell what your past has been... If it's okay with you, we could ask for a switch of roommates since it's just been starting if I'm too forceful on you..." he said with a sigh.

"N-n-no, it-it's okay... It-it was bound to come out sometime, I-if not today... It-it's just... I'm constantly reminded... I-it's the scars...they're a c-constant r-reminder of my past. Wh-whenever I see myself in the mirror, I-I-It just... Makes me relive it... A-and I've been bullied o-over my sc-scars... H-how am I supposed to let go of it when every time I see myself I'm made to relive getting c-cut and beaten?"

"N-n-no, it-it's okay... It-it was bound to come out sometime, I-if not today... It-it's just... I'm constantly reminded... I-it's the scars...they're a c-constant r-reminder of my past. Wh-whenever I see myself in the mirror, I-I-It just... Makes me relive it... A-and I've been bullied o-over my sc-scars... H-how am I supposed to let go of it when every time I see myself I'm made to relive getting c-cut and beaten?"

"Well... I'll help you with that then..." He casts a spell on her that removed all of her scars slowly and uses up most of his energy for the day. "T-there... You're... scars should... slowly disappear..." He says heavily as he slowly falls down to the ground exhausted from using the rejuvenation spell on her scars and after a while faints.

• 1 month later...

((Gonna try to bring this back... probably gonna fail.

Sunset watched in amazement as her scars seemed to...melt away. She darted over to the fountain and looked at her reflection. Most of the scars were faded...

She slowly lifted the part of her mane that covered the left side of her face. She gasped at what she saw. Her face was basically scarless.

"Wh-what did he..." she murmured. "Th-they're gone...."

Going back to Winter, she noticed he had passed out and started to panic. Two ponies exited the building and she made her way over to them.@,

Looking at the stallion, she spoke.

"U-um... Y-you're probably busy, b-b-but my roommate over there c-cast a spell that made him pass out," she squeaked, gesturing to Winter Chill. "I-i was wondering if you could help me get him to the infirmary or s-something... I-if not, i-i'm s-sorry to bother you..."

((Gonna try to bring this back... probably gonna fail.

Sunset watched in amazement as her scars seemed to...melt away. She darted over to the fountain and looked at her reflection. Most of the scars were faded...

She slowly lifted the part of her mane that covered the left side of her face. She gasped at what she saw. Her face was basically scarless.

"Wh-what did he..." she murmured. "Th-they're gone...."

Going back to Winter, she noticed he had passed out and started to panic. Two ponies exited the building and she made her way over to them.@,

Looking at the stallion, she spoke.

"U-um... Y-you're probably busy, b-b-but my roommate over there c-cast a spell that made him pass out," she squeaked, gesturing to Winter Chill. "I-i was wondering if you could help me get him to the infirmary or s-something... I-if not, i-i'm s-sorry to bother you..."

This roleplay died long, long, long, long ago, don't bother trying to revive it, it is long gone. also no one really got into it in the first place, so getting them to rejoin would be really hard, and the roleplay would only die again ,so just let it rest in peace :)

• Brohoof 1