Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Room Mates

Snowdream

"Uhh... I wouldn't s-say that my secret is little... It... I h-haven't even told you much..." Sunset barely had to contemplate whether she wanted to go outside or not. "L-let's go outside for dinner. I-I get claustrophobic sometimes, in a way, so I think it's a good Idea to go outside....F-for me anyway."

"Alright, I know this great diner place just outside the university. I think you could see it through this window..." He peeks through and points at the trailer looking building outside the university.  "My friend told me that it's great at that place, but if you wanna go somewhere else we could go there too. I'm just giving out suggestions."

"Alright, I know this great diner place just outside the university. I think you could see it through this window..." He peeks through and points at the trailer looking building outside the university.  "My friend told me that it's great at that place, but if you wanna go somewhere else we could go there too. I'm just giving out suggestions."

"S-sure... I don't know of a-anyplace else s-so I don't have any suggestions." Sunset said, looking out the window. She turned around and quickly tidied her bunk and returned her book to the bedside table, then grabbed her bit pouch. She turned again to look at Winter Chill.

"R-ready when you are..."

"S-sure... I don't know of a-anyplace else s-so I don't have any suggestions." Sunset said, looking out the window. She turned around and quickly tidied her bunk and returned her book to the bedside table, then grabbed her bit pouch. She turned again to look at Winter Chill.

"R-ready when you are..."

"Alright! Let's go!" He leads the way as he saw the mare following behind him and slowly the mare caught up walking side by side. "So, what are you going to study at this university?" He asked the mare hoping he could still have a conversation with her while walking towards the diner.

"Appaloosa sounds like a nice place, i'd love to go there one day, I've never been before. Is the heat really that bad?" Snowdream asked,

Well at least he has given me something now, hopefully the conversation gets better the more we talk!  She thought hopefully.

"Well the heat isn't that bad, but it puts you in the kind of mood where you don't want to be bothered. Unless of course you like the heat." He said as he chuckled a little.

"Maybe you can shack up with me." Mordecai was thinking something bad and he feared his chuckling might give the mare a direct cue as to what he was thinking.

"Well the heat isn't that bad, but it puts you in the kind of mood where you don't want to be bothered. Unless of course you like the heat." He said as he chuckled a little.

"Maybe you can shack up with me." Mordecai was thinking something bad and he feared his chuckling might give the mare a direct cue as to what he was thinking.

"Unless I like the heat? My name is Snowdream it would be a bit ironic if I actually liked the heat." She said with a laugh.

Her laugh faltered as she heard his next comment, and the chuckling that followed confirmed we suspicions of what he was actually talking about.

great. My roommate is a creep. Maybe I could write a novel and call it that: 'my roommate is a creep' hmmm ill have to think about that one she thought,

She didn't know how to respond, so she forced a nervous laugh.

"Unless I like the heat? My name is Snowdream it would be a bit ironic if I actually liked the heat." She said with a laugh.

Her laugh faltered as she heard his next comment, and the chuckling that followed confirmed we suspicions of what he was actually talking about.

great. My roommate is a creep. Maybe I could write a novel and call it that: 'my roommate is a creep' hmmm ill have to think about that one she thought,

She didn't know how to respond, so she forced a nervous laugh.

Moredecai got up and chuckled a bit more.

"Yeah I guess that would be. So random question but, do you drink liquor? I only ask because I plan to do some drinking tonight."

Mordecai was getting more disgusted with himself.

why am i being so nice to this mare? And what is this feeling in my stomach? he thought

He listened carefully at the mares laughter and feared he may have over stepped her boundaries or made her uncomfortable.

You're a bucking idiot, Mordecai...wait why do I care?!

(edited)

Moredecai got up and chuckled a bit more.

"Yeah I guess that would be. So random question but, do you drink liquor? I only ask because I plan to do some drinking tonight."

Mordecai was getting more disgusted with himself.

why am i being so nice to this mare? And what is this feeling in my stomach? he thought

He listened carefully at the mares laughter and feared he may have over stepped her boundaries or made her uncomfortable.

You're a bucking idiot, Mordecai...wait why do I care?!

he's going to drug you. Just say no. Walk away.

"Yes I drink."

YOU BUCKING IDIOT! you've never had alcohol in your life! You can't back out now though, you've already agreed. Plus he probably think you were a nerd if you said no. STILL! You heard the joke he made before! ten bits says he drugs you filly! Snowdream smiled sheepishly as her mind and brain fought for control over her actions.

((OOC @@Penguin, @, You guys need to skip to the next day, because otherwise time difference issues will become a problem. So wrap up your dinner posts and skip to the next day. :) ))

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 1

he's going to drug you. Just say no. Walk away.

"Yes I drink."

YOU BUCKING IDIOT! you've never had alcohol in your life! You can't back out now though, you've already agreed. Plus he probably think you were a nerd if you said no. STILL! You heard the joke he made before! ten bits says he drugs you filly! Snowdream smiled sheepishly as her mind and brain fought for control over her actions.

"Sweet, then its a date." Mordecai said as he prepared for the day.

He gathered his things and scratched his head. It then dawned on him what he just said to the mare.

"I didnt mean a date date......i meant its settled. So should i meet you there or shall i swing by and we can go together?" Mordecai asked.

The more he thought about it the more it seemed like a date to him.

Just pretend that she is one of your drinking buddies...only a mare.

"Sweet, then its a date." Mordecai said as he prepared for the day.

He gathered his things and scratched his head. It then dawned on him what he just said to the mare.

"I didnt mean a date date......i meant its settled. So should i meet you there or shall i swing by and we can go together?" Mordecai asked.

The more he thought about it the more it seemed like a date to him.

Just pretend that she is one of your drinking buddies...only a mare.

Snowdream couldn't help but laugh as he fumbled over his sentences. It was nice to laugh, considering the thought of her impending doom was the only thing that was racing around her head.

"You'd better take me there... I'll probably get lost otherwise..."

or chicken out...

Snowdream couldn't help but laugh as he fumbled over his sentences. It was nice to laugh, considering the thought of her impending doom was the only thing that was racing around her head.

"You'd better take me there... I'll probably get lost otherwise..."

or chicken out...

Mordecai blushed in embarrassment, but laughed it off.

"Alright, what time works for you? Looking at my schedule it seems after eight is good for me."

Mordecai wasn't even sure if he was going to go to his classes today. It may be the first day but he felt like it would just be a waste of his time.

Mordecai blushed in embarrassment, but laughed it off.

"Alright, what time works for you? Looking at my schedule it seems after eight is good for me."

Mordecai wasn't even sure if he was going to go to his classes today. It may be the first day but he felt like it would just be a waste of his time.

"Eight it is then." Snowdream said looking at the clock.

"SHIT!" She gasped, "I've got to get to my classes!" She said grabbing her books and shoving them in her saddle bag. She galloped out the door, headed towards her classes. She had biology first and she rushed into the class, excusing herself to the teacher.

@@Snowdream,

"Have a good....day...shite." Mordecai tried to yell at the mare but she was gone.

Well I should probably go to my class now. He thought as he casually trotted out the door. 

He locked the door and put an extra key underneath the mat in case the Mare didn't have one. 

His first class was Pony Studies. He casually walked into the classroom and realized he was early.

Mordecai sat down and scowled at the other ponies who walked in after him. After cursing under his breath the class finally started.

Snowdream sat through the Biology lesson but was distracted for a good part of it. She just couldn't focus on anything. After what seemed like forever the Teacher rounded off the lesson and they were free to go. Snowdream checked her timetable, and to her delight she found she had no other cases that day. She left the classroom and sat under an oak tree, relaxing.

(Going to go through the lessons pretty fast, because frankly they are boring. XD)

Sunset caught up with Winter Chill and looked around as they walked out of the dorm and off the campus.

"W-weather, mostly... I guess... Um, maybe Creative Writing. I-I don't really know."((OOC:I couldn't think of anything else and were getting behind.))

The restaraunt was small, much to Sunset's dismay, but they picked out a seat near a window.

"This daffodil and daisy salad looks good... Oh, um, and it has s-sugarcube croutons and a-apple slices on the side..."

>time skip to next morning<

Sunset woke up and looked at the clock. Seven AM. Okay. She ran into the bathroom, brushed her mane and teeth, and went to the kitchen. She didn't know many recipes, and wasn't a professional cook, but she wanted to thank her roommate for not being mad at her and promising not to tell anypony about the fact that she was an orphan until she was 9. She also wanted to give him a bit of a break. He'd cooked his whole life for the same reason she had been stuck in the orphanage.

Looking at the limited ingredients, she went with simple carrot pancakes.

Mordecai shuffled around in his seat. He occasionally chimed in, impressing the instructor and some classmates. After a while the class was dismissed. Mordecai spit on the ground and walked over to his next class which was Philosophy. Mordecai was dreading going to this class. He felt like the Instructor would spout nonsensical bull spit at the class.

Sunset caught up with Winter Chill and looked around as they walked out of the dorm and off the campus.

"W-weather, mostly... I guess... Um, maybe Creative Writing. I-I don't really know."((OOC:I couldn't think of anything else and were getting behind.))

The restaraunt was small, much to Sunset's dismay, but they picked out a seat near a window.

"This daffodil and daisy salad looks good... Oh, um, and it has s-sugarcube croutons and a-apple slices on the side..."

>time skip to next morning<

Sunset woke up and looked at the clock. Seven AM. Okay. She ran into the bathroom, brushed her mane and teeth, and went to the kitchen. She didn't know many recipes, and wasn't a professional cook, but she wanted to thank her roommate for not being mad at her and promising not to tell anypony about the fact that she was an orphan until she was 9. She also wanted to give him a bit of a break. He'd cooked his whole life for the same reason she had been stuck in the orphanage.

Looking at the limited ingredients, she went with simple carrot pancakes.

He wakes up smelling something he remembered when he was still in the orphanage. "Is that..." He quickly ran towards the kitchen and saw Sunset cooking his favorite breakfast meal. "Is that... carrot pancakes..?" He asked her and looks at the time which was 7:30.

He woke up, smelling something he remembered from when he was still in the orphanage. "Is that..." He quickly ran towards the kitchen and saw Sunset cooking his favorite breakfast meal. "Are those ... carrot pancakes..?" He asked her and looked at the time, which was 7:30.

Sunset jumped and whipped around at the sound of Winter Chill's voice. He sounded off in a way, and she started to worry that he wouldn't like them.

"Y-yeah, I thought I would make breakfast... I-Is it okay with y-you th-that they're carrot pancakes?" She said, nervous.

Sunset jumped and whipped around at the sound of Winter Chill's voice. He sounded off in a way, and she started to worry that he wouldn't like them. "Y-yeah, I thought I would make breakfast... I-Is it okay with y-you th-that they're carrot pancakes?" She said, nervous.

"Are you kidding me? That's my favorite breakfast meal when I was a little kid!" He said with excitement, "Lemme help you with that." He gets 2 plates and sets up the table for them so that they could go to class after they eat for awhile. "So, what's your first class here in the university? Cos mine says..." He looks at the schedule... "Hmm.... Music class first for me." 

"Are you kidding me? That's my favorite breakfast meal when I was a little kid!" He said with excitement, "Lemme help you with that." He got 2 plates and set up the table for them so that they could go to class after they ate for a while. "So, what's your first class here in the university? Cos mine says..." He looked at the schedule... "Hmm.... Music class first for me."

A smile lit up Sunset's face as she saw Winter Chill get excited. Seems like he had made the perfect choice.

"I'm glad... Oh, thank you... They're almost done."

The last pancake finished and Sunset flipped it onto the plate in the oven, which was keeping the other three pancakes warm. She put the large plate on the table and placed the syrup bottle next to it.

"Th-there's a couple of slightly burnt ones. I-I'll take them, you have the lighter ones." Sunset Sky didnt much like burnt stuff, but she wanted to be polite and generous. "My f-first class? I have a Pegasus-only Art -ish class. It-It's like art in weather. Wh-which is uh... Is my special talent..."

A smile lit up Sunset's face as she saw Winter Chill get excited. Seems like he had made the perfect choice.

"I'm glad... Oh, thank you... They're almost done."

The last pancake finished and Sunset flipped it onto the plate in the oven, which was keeping the other three pancakes warm. She put the large plate on the table and placed the syrup bottle next to it.

"Th-there's a couple of slightly burnt ones. I-I'll take them, you have the lighter ones." Sunset Sky didnt much like burnt stuff, but she wanted to be polite and generous. "My f-first class? I have a Pegasus-only Art -ish class. It-It's like art in weather. Wh-which is uh... Is my special talent..."

He takes a bite and he smiles with delight. "I missed this ... so much..." He keeps eating as he heard what Sunset's first class would be. "Ohhh that's a nice talent." He said as he keeps eating slowly.  "I'm curious... Will we be classmates in any of our classes." He puts his class schedule down on the table facing towards her. "It'd be cool if we at least have one class that we are classmates."

He took a bite and he smiled with delight. "I missed this ... so much..." He kept eating as he heard what Sunset's first class would be. "Ohhh that's a nice talent." He said as he keeps eating slowly.  "I'm curious... Will we be classmates in any of our classes...?" He puts his class schedule down on the table facing towards her. "It'd be cool if we at least have one class that we are classmates."

"I'm glad y-you like it..." The small Pegasus smiled. She started eating after putting syrup on her pancake. It didn't taste too bad.

When he commented on her talent, she shrugged.

"Uh, thanks.. I don't see how c-cloud arrangement to m-make the sky look pretty would really help anypony, though... It's not very useful."

Sunset finished her pancakes and wiped her mouth and hooves. She picked up his schedule and checked her own. They had one class together.

"History... W-we're both in History, right before lunch." She said, hoofing back the paper.

"I'm glad y-you like it..." The small Pegasus smiled. She started eating after putting syrup on her pancake. It didn't taste too bad.

When he commented on her talent, she shrugged.

"Uh, thanks.. I don't see how c-cloud arrangement to m-make the sky look pretty would really help anypony, though... It's not very useful."

Sunset finished her pancakes and wiped her mouth and hooves. She picked up his schedule and checked her own. They had one class together.

"History... W-we're both in History, right before lunch." She said, hoofing back the paper.

"Alright, awesome. So after history class at least we can get lunch and we don't have to meet up anymore anywhere else." He looks at the clock and see that's it's almost class time. "Well it's best that we should go to our classes now. Guess I'll see you at history class later, Bye." He grabbed his saddlebag and rushed towards his class.

-------History Class Time--------

He entered the room, looked around and saw other ponies. He quickly sat down at the far right of the class and waited for the class to start or til his rommie comes in.

Sunset left shorty after Winter Chill did, and quickly found the room. She sat in the back, the farthest to the left.

<time skip to History>

Sunset walked inside and scanned the room for her roommate. She saw him and trotted over. It was good to see a familiar face, albeit sonly slightly, in a classroom of strangers. Blushing slightly, she slipped into the desk beside him.

((OOC: I think we should slow down a bit. We're getting ahead now.))

Sunset left shorty after Winter Chill did, and quickly found the room. She sat in the back, the farthest to the left.

<time skip to History>

Sunset walked inside and scanned the room for her roommate. She saw him and trotted over. It was good to see a familiar face, albeit sonly slightly, in a classroom of strangers. Blushing slightly, she slipped into the desk beside him.

((OOC: I think we should slow down a bit. We're getting ahead now.))

(OOC: Okay XD haha)

He didn't really notice her for a while since his face was into the desk. After a while he looked around again and just saw her roomie beside her. "Oh hey! When did you get her?" He asked his roomie. "And how was your other classes? Any "interesting" ponies you found?" He asked her teasingly and giggling.

(So since my last post I am going to need to timeskip to some lesson period.)

Vulpes walked around the campus looking for something to do. Right now he didn't have anything educational wise to go to, which usually he'd count as lucky. "Maybe I should of waited for my roommate to wake up and talk to her instead of waking up at like 5am and walking around aimlessly." Vulpes thought to himself as he spotted a bench and decided to take a seat.