Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Room Mates

Snowdream

"Yeah, that's fine." Vulpes said as he walked over to the right bed and unpacked a few of his things. He then looked over at Wish. She looked a lot like somepony he used to know. Though Vulpes shrugged that thought off. "I'm going to go take a shower." Vulpes said as he walked past Wish, and into the bathroom. He turned the dial to what he had hoped would be hot water. But when he got into the shower he realized the water was freezing. As his skin touched the water he let out a loud "yelp" that could of probably been heard by everypony in the dorm. Vulpes immediately put his hooves to his mouth extremely embarrassed.

Wish giggled. She called out, "Did you turn the dial to the right? That's how you get it warm. I'd come and show you but I don't want to embarrass you." She put a photo on her bedside table. It was of her little sister Cherry, who Wish missed a lot. But she would see her soon.

@@Snowdream,

"Whoever is in charge of housing and what not bucked up. No matter, if we are to be roommates I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Mordecai." He said to the mare.

He boldly made his way into the room and trotted to a bunk bed that wasn't taken by the mare. He then dumped all his things on the floor next to the bed and kicked them underneath. He then climbed on the bed and made himself comfortable; he turned around and looked over the mare some more.

"So, where do you come from?" Mordecai asks

Snowdream cringed as he shoved everything under the bed.

"I come from canterlot originally and then moved to Ponyville. What about you?" She asked.

Perhaps this rooming arrangement won't be too bad, it will certainly be interesting. she thought to herself, trying to remain optimistic

As an Earth Pony, Azura had to take the train to the university, and it didn't take long for the train to arrive. As the train slowed down, she grabbed her saddlebag and jumped out of the train. Without wasting any more time, she started making her way inside.

-----------

Stepping inside, she scanned the area and saw a list with her name on it, keys that have embedded numbers on it sitting right beside it, and a hallway with all the rooms. She started trotting over room by room until she found it. She quietly unlocked the door, peeked in and saw a stallion unpacking his things on the left side of the room. "Hmmm.." She wondered if he was in the right room.

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai made a sound of disapproval.

"I don't have a home perse...I wander around. So i guess you can say that all of Equestria is my home." He said as he scratched his flank.

"So, how old are you? You got a coltfriend?" He asked trying to make more small talk.

Hells bells, now i have to cut back on my foul ways. This mare doesn't deserve my beratings or my lackadaisical attitude.

Winter closes the door as soon as the mare came in. "Sunset Sky huh? that's a nice name." He said to the mare as she told her name. "So, ummm... I guess we can tell more about each other. Maybe we can do some sort of question and answer thing. I'll ask first. So, where are you from?" He asked Sunset.

"Y-Y-You think my name is... N-nice? U-Umm, th-thank you... Y-Your name is c-cool..." Sunset somehow managed to say, blushing and averting her eyes. The entire situation was weirding her out. Who put stallions and mares in the same room anyway?!"

Um, Q and A? Umm...Okay, I-I guess... I-I'm from Manechester... Umm, where are you from?"

@@Azura

Thunder continues to unpack his things when he hears the door open up behind him. 'Must be my roommate' he thought. He turns around to greet what he assumed would be a stallion; he froze up.

His eyes widen as his limbs stiffen up, almost like he saw a ghost. A light orange mare with a red and white mane stood in the doorway. A mare? What was she doing here? Wait... Did Thunder wander into the mare's dorm by mistake? He started blushing like mad out of embarrassment. 

"Um... H...Hello there..." Was all that he could manage to say, his gaze never leaving the mare. 

Wish giggled. She called out, "Did you turn the dial to the right? That's how you get it warm. I'd come and show you but I don't want to embarrass you." She put a photo on her bedside table. It was of her little sister Cherry, who Wish missed a lot. But she would see her soon.

Vulpes looked at the shower dial it was turned fully to the right. "Maybe she meant the left." Vulpes mumbled to himself as he turned the dial to the left as far as it could go. As soon as he turned the dial he immediately regretted his action as the water went from cold to freezing. This time he didn't shout but instead yelped that was probably only audible to Wish. "These showers are cold no matter what." Vulpes frowned.

"Y-Y-You think my name is... N-nice? U-Umm, th-thank you... Y-Your name is c-cool..." Sunset somehow managed to say, blushing and averting her eyes. The entire situation was weirding her out. Who put stallions and mares in the same room anyway?!" Um, Q and A? Umm...Okay, I-I guess... I-I'm from Manechester... Umm, where are you from?"

"I'm just from PonyVille. Just a simple pony, living a normal life like everypony." He said with a sigh. He then gets a towel from his saddlebag. "I'll just go take a quick shower, been a really exhausting train ride and a cool shower would be nice. See ya later." He then goes into the bathroom and then takes a shower. As he goes into the bathroom, he then thinks about what to do next for the rest of the day.

• Brohoof 1

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai made a sound of disapproval.

"I don't have a home perse...I wander around. So i guess you can say that all of Equestria is my home." He said as he scratched his flank.

"So, how old are you? You got a coltfriend?" He asked trying to make more small talk.

Hells bells, now i have to cut back on my foul ways. This mare doesn't deserve my beratings or my lackadaisical attitude.

"Um... I'm 19 and... No, I don't have a colt friend." Snowdream said, a little bit shocked he had asked those questions so early in the conversation.

"So... um..." Snowdream said, trying to find something to talk about... and failing miserably at it.

now would be a good time to help me brain! she thought

(edited)

"I'm just from PonyVille. Just a simple pony, living a normal life like everypony." He said with a sigh. He then gets a towel from his saddlebag. "I'll just go take a quick shower, been a really exhausting train ride and a cool shower would be nice. See ya later." He then goes into the bathroom and then takes a shower. As he goes into the bathroom, he then thinks about what to do next for the rest of the day.

"Ponyville? I've heard of it, I-I think. In any case, it s-sounds much more relaxed than Manechester is..." She heard him talk about a shower, and she said, "Oh. S-sure. I'll just unpack a bit a-and then read or something. I might have a shower too after you're done though. I took a flying carriage and it took all day. S-See you, then..."

When Winter walked into the bathroom, she unzipped her small suitcase and grabbed a few things, putting them in drawers. She placed a picture of her and her adoptee parents when she was a filly, and a picture of her and her two Manechester Academy friends.

She felt that that was good enough for now, she she grabbed one of her many books and lost herself in a story of a teenage mare who was sent to find the secret of a small tribe of Earth Ponies.

Edited by Silent Dawn

"Ponyville? I've heard of it, I-I think. In any case, it s-sounds much more relaxed than Manechester is..." She heard him talk about a shower, and she said, "Oh. S-sure. I'll just unpack a bit a-and then read or something. I might have a shower too after you're done though. I took a flying carriage and it took all day. S-See you, then..." When Winter walked into the bathroom, she unzipped her small suitcase and grabbed a few things, putting them in drawers. She placed a picture of her and her adoptee parents when she was a filly, and a picture of her and her two Manechester Academy friends. She felt that that was good enough for now, she she grabbed one of her many books and lost herself in a story of a teenage mare who was sent to find the secret of a small tribe of Earth Ponies.

He gets out of the shower, wipes himself with the towel and gets out of the bathroom with the towel on his back. He sees that Sunset is reading a book. "Hey, I'm done, you can take a shower now." He tells Sunset while he fixes up his stuff and checks around the room.
                                                                            ---------------------------------------

He then checks this one room by the far right and sees that it's a kitchen and there was a fridge. He checked the fridge and saw that it was full of ingredients for making a meal. He looks at the time and it's almost lunch."Well, better make lunch I guess." He then starts making lunch for both of them.

"Um... I'm 19 and... No, I don't have a colt friend." Snowdream said, a little bit shocked he had asked those questions so early in the conversation.

"So... um..." Snowdream said, trying to find something to talk about... and failing miserably at it.

now would be a good time to help me brain! she thought

Mordecai made himself even more comfortable on his bed, spreading himself across it.

"Oh,I should be careful, you might not be able to keep your hooves off me." He said teasingly.

Mordecai felt rather stupid for putting on such an act for a mare...especially one he just met.

"so what are you going to be studying here?" He asked holding back his maliciousness.

probably a Mare class like cooking or cleaning or how to be a good wife

Mordecai made himself even more comfortable on his bed, spreading himself across it.

"Oh,I should be careful, you might not be able to keep your hooves off me." He said teasingly.

Mordecai felt rather stupid for putting on such an act for a mare...especially one he just met.

"so what are you going to be studying here?" He asked holding back his maliciousness.

probably a Mare class like cooking or cleaning or how to be a good wife

Snowdream frowned but made now comment as he implied she was desperately in love with him.

"I'm actually studying chemistry and biology." She replied. "what about you, what are you studying?" She asked.

wow, bet he thinks I'm such a nerd now. way to make an impression.

Snowdream frowned but made now comment as he implied she was desperately in love with him.

"I'm actually studying chemistry and biology." She replied. "what about you, what are you studying?" She asked.

wow, bet he thinks I'm such a nerd now. way to make an impression.

Mordecai yawned as he scratched his back.

"Im supposed to be studying Philosophy and Pony Studies. I say supposed, since i practically know everything about those subjects." He said with a hint of arrogance. 

Mordecai wasnt sure how to go about the conversation. He didnt want to show her his mean side since she didnt do anything to him. At the same time he didn't want to appear approachable either. He decided to see how things would play out.

Mordecai yawned as he scratched his back.

"Im supposed to be studying Philosophy and Pony Studies. I say supposed, since i practically know everything about those subjects." He said with a hint of arrogance.

Mordecai wasnt sure how to go about the conversation. He didnt want to show her his mean side since she didnt do anything to him. At the same time he didn't want to appear approachable either. He decided to see how things would play out.

Snowdream didn't know how to take this stallion. He seemed arrogant and a tad rude, but she didn't really have any reason to dislike him.

this is why I wanted to have a mare as a roommate, they are easier to get along with.

"Umm...ill be right back." Snowdream said leaving the room.

"Sorry but there are no rooms available to move into." The mare at the counter said.

"*sigh* that's alright Thankyou anyway." Snowdream said. She walked back to her room and went inside again.

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai shrugged as he watched Snowdream leave. He yawned a bit more and stared at the wall. He then saw her come back into the room.

"Ayo, I'm tired from traveling her. I'm going to go to sleep." He said as he spread all of his legs to each corner of the bed, sleeping belly up.

"Goodnight...or whatever time it is."

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai shrugged as he watched Snowdream leave. He yawned a bit more and stared at the wall. He then saw her come back into the room.

"Ayo, I'm tired from traveling her. I'm going to go to sleep." He said as he spread all of his legs to each corner of the bed, sleeping belly up.

"Goodnight...or whatever time it is."

Snowdream didn't respond to the stallion who was now sleeping on his back. Snowdream turned off the main light and turned the light next to her bed on. She pulled out a biology book and started to refresh her memory of things, she soon found it a struggle to keep her eyes open and fell asleep, the book falling on her face and the light left on.

He gets out of the shower, wipes himself with the towel and gets out of the bathroom with the towel on his back. He sees that Sunset is reading a book. "Hey, I'm done, you can take a shower now." He tells Sunset while he fixes up his stuff and checks around the room.

---------------------------------------

He then checks this one room by the far right and sees that it's a kitchen and there was a fridge. He checked the fridge and saw that it was full of ingredients for making a meal. He looks at the time and it's almost lunch."Well, better make lunch I guess." He then starts making lunch for both of them.

Sunset snapped back to reality when her roommate spoke. She'd gotten lost in the story. The Pegasus grabbed her own towel and went into the bathroom and wondered why she'd been paired with a stallion.

Sunset quickly toweled off, and left the bathroom, using a wing to hold the towel.. She saw Winter Chill preparing lunch and said, "Oh! U-Um, you don't need to make me lunch...", but as soon as she stopped talking, her stomach growled loudly. She hadn't eaten in nearly six hours. She blushed and put a hoof to her stomach. "U-Umm..."

(edited)

Sunset snapped back to reality when her roommate spoke. She'd gotten lost in the story. The Pegasus grabbed her own towel and went into the bathroom and wondered why she'd been paired with a stallion.

Sunset quickly toweled off, and left the bathroom, using a wing to hold the towel.. She saw Winter Chill preparing lunch and said, "Oh! U-Um, you don't need to make me lunch...", but as soon as she stopped talking, her stomach growled loudly. She hadn't eaten in nearly six hours. She blushed and put a hoof to her stomach. "U-Umm..."

Winter giggles a little bit while putting some spices on the food. "It's alright, just wait there it's almost done!" He said with a smile. After a few more minutes, he served her what he cooked, takes a chair and sits down right in front of her. "I hope you like it." Winter said as he takes his first bite.

Edited by Penguin

Winter giggles a little bit while putting some spices on the food. "It's alright, just wait there it's almost done!" He said with a smile. After a few more minutes, he served her what he cooked, takes a chair and sits down right in front of her. "I hope you like it." Winter said as he takes his first bite.

"Um... I-if you're sure..."

Sunset grabbed her book and read at the table. She didnt read for long though, because Winter Chill quickly served her, then himself, and sat down across from her.

"Th-thanks..."

She took a bite. It was delicious.

"This is r-really good. U-Umm, so... W-want to continue the Q&A?"

"Um... I-if you're sure..."

Sunset grabbed her book and read at the table. She didnt read for long though, because Winter Chill quickly served her, then himself, and sat down across from her.

"Th-thanks..."

She took a bite. It was delicious.

"This is r-really good. U-Umm, so... W-want to continue the Q&A?"

"Yeah, sure." He says to her while eating. He hears a ding on the timer he set up. "One second though." He wipes his face with a napkin and proceeds to the oven. He pulls out the dessert he made for them. He puts on icing and serves it on a plate. "Here have a cupcake. Anyways, what else do you have for a hobby?" He asks Sunset as he takes a bite of a cupcake.

"Yeah, sure." He says to her while eating. He hears a ding on the timer he set up. "One second though." He wipes his face with a napkin and proceeds to the oven. He pulls out the dessert he made for them. He puts on icing and serves it on a plate. "Here have a cupcake. Anyways, what else do you have for a hobby?" He asks Sunset as he takes a bite of a cupcake.

Sunset finished eating as he pulled the cupcakes out of the oven. She wiped her face before answering.

"Th-thanks... Umm, besides reading? I sometimes like to draw or write stories. I-I also like flying sometimes..."

She took the cupcake and took a small bite of it. Also very good. She swallowed. "This cupcake is good too. Umm, what's your special talent? You're g-good with food, b-but your cutie mark d-doesn't look food-related..." She noted aloud.

Sunset finished eating as he pulled the cupcakes out of the oven. She wiped her face before answering.

"Th-thanks... Umm, besides reading? I sometimes like to draw or write stories. I-I also like flying sometimes..."

She took the cupcake and took a small bite of it. Also very good. She swallowed. "This cupcake is good too. Umm, what's your special talent? You're g-good with food, b-but your cutie mark d-doesn't look food-related..." She noted aloud.

"Ohh, I'm like a snow unicorn I guess, I can command ice and water, stuff like that. No big of a deal." He answered her confidently. "I learned how to cook cos..." He stopped for a moment, looking down on the table. After a while he says, "E-excuse me... I'll just use the bathroom..." He tries to walk as fast as possible to the bathroom. After a while he comes out of the room, "Sorry about that, just remembered somethings I tried to forget a long time ago." He said to the mare.

"Ohh, I'm like a snow unicorn I guess, I can command ice and water, stuff like that. No big of a deal." He answered her confidently. "I learned how to cook cos..." He stopped for a moment, looking down on the table. After a while he says, "E-excuse me... I'll just use the bathroom..." He tries to walk as fast as possible to the bathroom. After a while he comes out of the room, "Sorry about that, just remembered somethings I tried to forget a long time ago." He said to the mare.

Sunset watched as her roommate ran into the bathroom and slumped in her chair. Wht happened

??... She felt bad for that. He might have seemed overly friendly, but she didn't want to hurt him, or anypony.

When he returned, she sat up. When he spoke, her eyes went wide and she choked up.

O-Oh... I'm so, so s-s-s-sorry... I didn't mean to make you upset.. . I-I-I-I know the feeling... P-pa-part of why I read and write and draw is to g-g-give me something to keep my m-m-mind off my past..." Her voice cracked at the end of the sentence as tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I-I-I-I... Uh... Forget I said anything... I-I... S-s-s-sorry!..." Embarrassed and upset, she darted towards her bed and dove under the covers, hiding from him, and from the world.

Sunset watched as her roommate ran into the bathroom and slumped in her chair. Wht happened

??... She felt bad for that. He might have seemed overly friendly, but she didn't want to hurt him, or anypony.

When he returned, she sat up. When he spoke, her eyes went wide and she choked up.

O-Oh... I'm so, so s-s-s-sorry... I didn't mean to make you upset.. . I-I-I-I know the feeling... P-pa-part of why I read and write and draw is to g-g-give me something to keep my m-m-mind off my past..." Her voice cracked at the end of the sentence as tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I-I-I-I... Uh... Forget I said anything... I-I... S-s-s-sorry!..." Embarrassed and upset, she darted towards her bed and dove under the covers, hiding from him, and from the world.

He looks at the mare's face as he sees her eyes watering up and she quickly ran away from him. He tried to follow her but he couldn't go fast enough to see her go under her bed, so he went outside and looked for her so he could say something. After a good 30 minutes, he came back to the room hoping she was back but she wasn't. Tired and exhausted, he sat down on his bed. He looks at the ceiling, while he mumbles slowly, "I... just... I just... wanted a friend... What have I done wrong..? I am really that of a horrible pony..?" As tears slowly drip down from his face.