Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Room Mates

Snowdream

Sunset Sky flew back in about an hour later, eyes slightly puffy from crying. She put her book and other things in her saddlebag, then slipped into her bunk. She barely registered that he was singing, but she couldn't fall asleep either way. She just lay on her mattress, staring at the blank ceiling in the dark.

((We are going to the next day guys!!! :D))

Eventually, he fell asleep with the music on and woke up the next day. He got up, fixed his bed and took a nice cool shower. He then cooks breakfast and sets up the table. Afterwards, he goes to the room where Sunset was staying, opened it and saw her eyes with tears as she sleeps. He mumbles to himself, I feel bad... He closes the door and knocks on her door. "Hey roomie wake up breakfast is ready."

Mordecai thought he felt Snowdream shuffle around but was too drunk to care. He wobbled inside the University corridors and made his way to their dorm room. Mordecai went to unlock the door but in his drunken state he missed the keyhole and hit the door, scratching it several times. He finally unlocked the door and stumbled inside.

Mordecai stumbled over to Snowdreams bed and plopped her onto it.

"You are going to rest well tonight." He said, trying not to slur his words.

He examined the mare and smiled big. He kneeled close to her face and gave her a kiss.

"Goodnight...good looking."

He turned around and fell asleep on the floor next to Snowdream's bed

Snowdream awoke in the morning, the too bright sun streaming into the room. Snowdream groaned loudly and sat up.

Her head was pounding with a headache. She lay down again and buried her head in her pillow, wishing that somehow the pillow would help ease her headache.

Snowdream awoke in the morning, the too bright sun streaming into the room. Snowdream groaned loudly and sat up.

Her head was pounding with a headache. She lay down again and buried her head in her pillow, wishing that somehow the pillow would help ease her headache.

Mordecai slowly got up and grunted at the sunlight. He looked around and saw he was next to Snowdream's bed.

Did we do it last night? He thought as he crawled towards the window.

Mordecai tried to close the blinds tighter but couldn't seem to find them. He stumbled up and walked to the bathroom. After he used it, he trotted to the common room and made coffee for him and the mare. He balanced the coffees on his back and walked back into the dorm room.

He set a coffee next to Snowdreams bed and sat on his bed. He began drinking the coffee and cursing under his breath.

Mordecai slowly got up and grunted at the sunlight. He looked around and saw he was next to Snowdream's bed.

Did we do it last night? He thought as he crawled towards the window.

Mordecai tried to close the blinds tighter but couldn't seem to find them. He stumbled up and walked to the bathroom. After he used it, he trotted to the common room and made coffee for him and the mare. He balanced the coffees on his back and walked back into the dorm room.

He set a coffee next to Snowdreams bed and sat on his bed. He began drinking the coffee and cursing under his breath.

Snowdream looked up again as Mordecai set a coffee down for her. She levitated the mug up to her and took a few sips. She noticed Mordecai was siting on his bed, quietly cursing.

"Whats wrong?" Snowdream asked bit sure if she had done something she shouldn't have.

Snowdream looked up again as Mordecai set a coffee down for her. She levitated the mug up to her and took a few sips. She noticed Mordecai was siting on his bed, quietly cursing.

"Whats wrong?" Snowdream asked bit sure if she had done something she shouldn't have.

Mordecai dribbled a little bit of coffee from his mouth.

"Damn it all to hell!" He said as he wiped the dribble with his hoof. 

"Just dealing with this killer hangover. What about your hangover? How's it treating you?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

Mordecai was about to throw his coffee cup at the window but knew the clattering of the glass would only agitate his hangover. Instead, he gave the 'up yours' sign to the window.

Mordecai dribbled a little bit of coffee from his mouth.

"Damn it all to hell!" He said as he wiped the dribble with his hoof. 

"Just dealing with this killer hangover. What about your hangover? How's it treating you?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

Mordecai was about to throw his coffee cup at the window but knew the clattering of the glass would only agitate his hangover. Instead, he gave the 'up yours' sign to the window.

"uhh... Don't even get me started on it..." She groaned.

"So, yeah I don't really remember well... anything about last night, so did I do anything... Uh... Strange? Buck I don't know my head is KILLING me!" She moaned.

"Never let me drink again. EVER." She said, putting the coffee cup down on the table.

"uhh... Don't even get me started on it..." She groaned.

"So, yeah I don't really remember well... anything about last night, so did I do anything... Uh... Strange? Buck I don't know my head is KILLING me!" She moaned.

"Never let me drink again. EVER." She said, putting the coffee cup down on the table.

Mordecai let out a burp smelling of coffee. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing. From what I remember, you weren't bad at all." He said 

"Drink some water, your headache might go away. I wont let you drink again..unless you tell me its alright for you to do so." Mordecai said.

Mordecai let out a burp smelling of coffee. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing. From what I remember, you weren't bad at all." He said 

"Drink some water, your headache might go away. I wont let you drink again..unless you tell me its alright for you to do so." Mordecai said.

"What do you mean I wasn't bad at all?" She asked chocking on her coffee, not sure if she had just taken it the wrong way or if her really meant that.

Wow, my head really does feel like it's running on low battery. She thought. She took his advice and poured a drink of water, guzzling it down.

"What do you mean I wasn't bad at all?" She asked chocking on her coffee, not sure if she had just taken it the wrong way or if her really meant that.

Wow, my head really does feel like it's running on low battery. She thought. She took his advice and poured a drink of water, guzzling it down.

"well, In my experiences with drinking there are the obnoxious drunks, the violent drunks or the horny drunks. You, on the other hoof, were very tame. Though, you did pass out in the bar. I carried you, however...at least i think i did." Mordecai said.

Although he was a seasoned drinker, he too fell victim to the memory lapses.

"well, In my experiences with drinking there are the obnoxious drunks, the violent drunks or the horny drunks. You, on the other hoof, were very tame. Though, you did pass out in the bar. I carried you, however...at least i think i did." Mordecai said.

Although he was a seasoned drinker, he too fell victim to the memory lapses.

"Well at least now I know how I got back here..." She said breathing a quiet sigh of relief that she hadn't done anything stupid.

"It feels... strange not being able to remember things... I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid as well, that could have been awkward." She said with a nervous laugh.

"Well at least now I know how I got back here..." She said breathing a quiet sigh of relief that she hadn't done anything stupid.

"It feels... strange not being able to remember things... I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid as well, that could have been awkward." She said with a nervous laugh.

"You get used to the memory lapses. It's not that bad." Mordecai said.

"Eh, I think you're too smart for the Alcohol to have any major effect on your brain." He chuckled.

Mordecai paused and thought over what he just said to the mare.

Did i just compliment her?Shite 

Wish eventually came back to the room. She didn't mind going out to bars, but felt a bit tired so decided not to go out. She liked kareoke nights cuz it meant that nopony really minded her turning up by herself. She smiled at Vulps. "Hi," she said. "I fancy a quiet night in, tonight, tho I think some other students are out on the town."

(Sorry for not replying I unexpectedly became an uncle and had to go visit my niece.)

Vulpes awoke and saw Wish still sleeping. Last night was a quiet night as Vulpes had went to sleep early. "Today I will invite Wish out. I heard there's a bar somewhere near here. Maybe she'll like to go there." Vulpes thought aloud as he got out of bed and began getting his satchel ready for the day ahead.

Sunset woke up to hear her roommate's voice and knocking. She opened her eyes and realized that the tears were still on her cheeks.

"Um, I'll be right out. " she did, loud enough so that Winter Chill could hear. She walked to the washroom and brushed her teeth and mane, as well as washing her face. When she finished, she trotted to the commons door and opened it.

"S-Sorry if I took too long... "

Sunset woke up to hear her roommate's voice and knocking. She opened her eyes and realized that the tears were still on her cheeks.

"Um, I'll be right out. " she did, loud enough so that Winter Chill could hear. She walked to the washroom and brushed her teeth and mane, as well as washing her face. When she finished, she trotted to the commons door and opened it.

"S-Sorry if I took too long... "

Winter smiles at her, "It's alright, I know how you mares have to prepare a lot to look good, not like us stallions we don't really prepare for anything at all." He sits down, reads the newspaper and drinks coffee. After a while, they finish eating breakfast. He puts the dishes down into the sink and suggested, "Hey, wanna go out and have some fresh air while we wait for classes to start?"

Winter smiles at her, "It's alright, I know how you mares have to prepare a lot to look good, not like us stallions we don't really prepare for anything at all." He sits down, reads the newspaper and drinks coffee. After a while, they finish eating breakfast. He puts the dishes down into the sink and suggested, "Hey, wanna go out and have some fresh air while we wait for classes to start?"

Sunset shrank a bit at his comment.

"N-no, it's not that... I was just brushing my teeth and stuff... I-ve never worn makeup..."

The small Pegasus sat at her seat and ate quietly. It was pretty good. She hoofed him the plate when she was done. She didnt have to think about her answer to his question.

"Umm... Yeah. I-I'd like some fresh air... "

Sunset shrank a bit at his comment.

"N-no, it's not that... I was just brushing my teeth and stuff... I-ve never worn makeup..."

The small Pegasus sat at her seat and ate quietly. It was pretty good. She hoofed him the plate when she was done. She didnt have to think about her answer to his question.

"Umm... Yeah. I-I'd like some fresh air... "

Winter grabs her hoof and drags her outside so she doesn't need to keep up with him. When they reached outside he took a deep breath, "Ahhhhh.... The sweet, nice smell of fresh air... Don't you think?" He tells his roommate with a big smile on his face to show how happy he is today.

Sunset squeaked in surprise, as well as slight fear, as he grabbed her hoof and dragged her out the room, down the stairs, and out the building.

She slowly took her hoof back as he spoke.

"U-um, Y-yeah. D-do you mind if I fly?" she replied, ruffling her feathers and opening her wings slightly.

Sunset squeaked in surprise, as well as slight fear, as he grabbed her hoof and dragged her out the room, down the stairs, and out the building.

She slowly took her hoof back as he spoke.

"U-um, Y-yeah. D-do you mind if I fly?" she replied, ruffling her feathers and opening her wings slightly.

"Oh go ahead!" He looks at her smiling, he lays down on the grass as I look at her ready to take flight as she opened her wings, and took flight. He watched her fly around the sky, and mumbled to himself, Wow... She's pretty good. For a mare with a dark past, she's very content with her life. As for me... He sighed, looking at her.

(Sorry for not replying I unexpectedly became an uncle and had to go visit my niece.)

Vulpes awoke and saw Wish still sleeping. Last night was a quiet night as Vulpes had went to sleep early. "Today I will invite Wish out. I heard there's a bar somewhere near here. Maybe she'll like to go there." Vulpes thought aloud as he got out of bed and began getting his satchel ready for the day ahead.

Wish eventually woke up and felt hungry. She washed her face and, seeing Vulpes nearby, said, "Would you like to go and get breakfast with me?" She was feeling a lot less tired than before, due to a good night's sleep and was hoping that Vulpes would ask her out, so they could go out together.

Sunset took off into the air, and felt the wind going through her mane, and feathers. Reading and stuff was always a good distraction, but flying usually made her feel better. She was far from happy about anything that had happened to her, but flying and drawing and her other hobbies were good anxiety-or-stress-relievers.

After a few minutes of flying, she saw a nearby park. She also saw two scenes. A pony couple was sitting on a bench, watching a filly lovingly as she played with the animals. Something she hadn't known about until she was 9((changing the age on her page)) Not far from them, there was a group of colorful Unicorn fillies surrounding a white filly. The pony who seemed to be the leader stepped forward and circled the filly in the middle a few times. She said something that made the foal cringe while the other ponies laughed, and then she shoved the little Unicorn. It reminded her of the years at her school on PBI and at Menechester, as well as the fact that it was likely to happen again here.

So much for a relaxing flying session.

Sunset's ears flopped down and she drifted to the ground. She faced away from Winter Chill so he couldn't see her tears.

Sunset took off into the air, and felt the wind going through her mane, and feathers. Reading and stuff was always a good distraction, but flying usually made her feel better. She was far from happy about anything that had happened to her, but flying and drawing and her other hobbies were good anxiety-or-stress-relievers.

After a few minutes of flying, she saw a nearby park. She also saw two scenes. A pony couple was sitting on a bench, watching a filly lovingly as she played with the animals. Something she hadn't known about until she was 9((changing the age on her page)) Not far from them, there was a group of colorful Unicorn fillies surrounding a white filly. The pony who seemed to be the leader stepped forward and circled the filly in the middle a few times. She said something that made the foal cringe while the other ponies laughed, and then she shoved the little Unicorn. It reminded her of the years at her school on PBI and at Menechester, as well as the fact that it was likely to happen again here.

So much for a relaxing flying session.

Sunset's ears flopped down and she drifted to the ground. She faced away from Winter Chill so he couldn't see her tears.

He looks at her worried, "Hey what's wrong? You look bummed out... What did you see up there?" He couldn't really ask her anything else. He just looked at her worried and waited for an answer from her. As he waits he assumed some things, Maybe it's the heat that's bringing her down... So he makes an umbrella using his ice powers to cover both of them from the heat of the sun.

Wish eventually woke up and felt hungry. She washed her face and, seeing Vulpes nearby, said, "Would you like to go and get breakfast with me?" She was feeling a lot less tired than before, due to a good night's sleep and was hoping that Vulpes would ask her out, so they could go out together.

"Ah, yeah sure." Vulpes smiled as he put his satchel on his back. He hadn't eaten last night so he was actually quite hungry. "Umm, you don't have a lecture this afternoon do you? And well by afternoon I mean late afternoon." Vulpes asked slightly nervous, as the two walked out of their room.

"Ah, yeah sure." Vulpes smiled as he put his satchel on his back. He hadn't eaten last night so he was actually quite hungry. "Umm, you don't have a lecture this afternoon do you? And well by afternoon I mean late afternoon." Vulpes asked slightly nervous, as the two walked out of their room.

"No, I don't," Wish replied. "Let's go and get breakfast now, I'm starving. We can talk over things while we eat. I hope that there's something good." She felt happy, walking alongside Vulpes. Wish hoped that the two of them would be good friends, perhaps even more.

He looks at her worried, "Hey what's wrong? You look bummed out... What did you see up there?" He couldn't really ask her anything else. He just looked at her worried and waited for an answer from her. As he waits he assumed some things, Maybe it's the heat that's bringing her down... So he makes an umbrella using his ice powers to cover both of them from the heat of the sun.

Sunset kept facing away from Winter Chill as she tried wiping up the tears. She just stared at the grass under her hooves as she tried to get the words out.

"N-n-nothing, I-I'm f-fine... I-I-I just... U-u-um... J-just a... A m-memory..." She choked up halfway through her sentence and the last few words came out as just a whisper.

Sunset kept facing away from Winter Chill as she tried wiping up the tears. She just stared at the grass under her hooves as she tried to get the words out. "N-n-nothing, I-I'm f-fine... I-I-I just... U-u-um... J-just a... A m-memory..." She choked up halfway through her sentence and the last few words came out as just a whisper.

"Come on Sunset, I'm here to help... I'm not your enemy... You can tell me anything you want and I'll keep it just between us." He said to her as he brushes up her mane using his hoof under the ice umbrella he made. "If you can't tell me anything, then what's the point of being roommates with someone I will barely know for the rest of the year." He kept saying things to start reassuring her so that she can trust him more.