Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 'Word of Art' Requests!

Budding Night

(edited)

Hey There!

The main thing that seems to be request thread of is Ponies. I'm no good at drawing ponies or anything else like that, but I do offer the one artsy thing that I seem to be good at that might appeal to you.

These are things I call a 'Word of Art', where I grab the name of your OC, put it on paper then add art to it!

Example:

Unvalid

I only did this today in school and I was very tired and very sick, so do excuse the slight sloppiness. (and BAD picture Quality)

Each letter represents something relating to Trixie, either from her personality, something physcial or a 'memory', if you get what I mean.

Request Form:

Name:

Picture/Reference (If you have one):

Personality:

Specfic Art on Letters?:

Other:

Thanks for Reading! Happy Requesting img-1510250-2-wink.png

Edited by Budding Night

those are sick! i would like to make a request if you dont mind 

Name: Neo

Link: profile pic, or if that does not work:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109220785/hiResPony.png

Specific Art on Letters?: maybe lunas crescent moon type thing

Other: nice work man

This sounds very interesting...Here is the form:

Name: Kaynah

Picture/Reference:

post-1372-0-81651300-1369888289_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-70742400-1369888294_thumb.png

post-1372-0-86606900-1369888299_thumb.png

Link:

Specfic Art on Letters: Whatever you feel comfortable with. Although maybe a tribal pattern (like the markings on her fur) would be radical.

Other: She is a snake so maybe you could try something snakey?...It's all up to you though.

No rush, have fun! Thank you in advance~

(edited)

those are sick! i would like to make a request if you dont mind 

Name: Neo

Link: profile pic, or if that does not work:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109220785/hiResPony.png

Specific Art on Letters?: maybe lunas crescent moon type thing

Other: nice work man

Thanks! img-1510330-1-wink.png I like your OC, very Orginal and the colours tie nicely together.

I'll get straight to it!

This sounds very interesting...Here is the form:

Name: Kaynah

Picture/Reference:

Link:

Specfic Art on Letters: Whatever you feel comfortable with. Although maybe a tribal pattern (like the markings on her fur) would be radical.

Other: She is a snake so maybe you could try something snakey?...It's all up to you though.

No rush, have fun! Thank you in advance~

Ooh, I've always wanted to do something for Kaynah img-1510330-5-biggrin.png

This will be fun.. :3

I should get these both done tonight. img-1510330-6-smile.png

EDIT:

@

Hey, if its okay, can I get a small description on Neo? I'm nearly done but I feel like I need a bit of the personality to it.

Thanks img-1510330-7-smile.png

________________________________________________________________________________________

@

Done! Sorry I'm only showing you now, I finished both last night and was finishing up some parts but then I spewed and.. yeah. All over the work and my colouring pencils sad.png I re-did today with new pencils, here it is:

2yo3clh.jpg

The colours look faded from the camera sorry about that. Also sorry it doesn't look too good, I tried looking Neo up in the Character Database (That was what link was for), but couldn't find him so it doesn't really have any personality to it. Alas, Enjoy!

@Chigens and Kay

Yours is done too! Same story as I said up there ^, being sick all over it didn't help in ways of tracing it.

Here it is,

64qno3.jpg

I found the page for Kaynah in the character database and had a read through and added some things.

Sorry it looks so washed out, my new pencils are really horrible but its all we can afford sad.png

Enjoy!

Edited by Budding Night

Would you like to one for my OC, Nightraxx?

Name: Nightraxx

Picture/Reference (If you have one) :

e4z3g3g.jpg

Personality: Profile (Serious, Calm, Observing, but Goodhearted and a little shy)

Specfic Art on Letters?: You could use the cross for the T. Maybe it should be a mix of gothic and modern/technological design.

Other: He's a DJ, so maybe you can come up with something Gothic/Musical like?

This looks really cool. I'm in!

Name: Serenity

Picture/Reference: Sorry. No pics yet :( (You can use the page for her in my signature)

Personality: Outgoing, Cool, Active

Specific art on letters: Can one of the i's or e's have headphones on, she likes music a lot. Can the S also be a griffon tail? Since she has huge wings maybe you could do something with those.

Apart from that you can do anything else you think would suit her! Thanks!

-RN

(edited)

Would you like to one for my OC, Nightraxx?

Name: Nightraxx

Picture/Reference (If you have one) :

img-1512370-1-e4z3g3g.jpg

Personality: Profile (Serious, Calm, Observing, but Goodhearted and a little shy)

Specfic Art on Letters?: You could use the cross for the T. Maybe it should be a mix of gothic and modern/technological design.

Other: He's a DJ, so maybe you can come up with something Gothic/Musical like?

This looks really cool. I'm in!

Name: Serenity

Picture/Reference: Sorry. No pics yet img-1522671-2-sad.png (You can use the page for her in my signature)

Personality: Outgoing, Cool, Active

Specific art on letters: Can one of the i's or e's have headphones on, she likes music a lot. Can the S also be a griffon tail? Since she has huge wings maybe you could do something with those.

Apart from that you can do anything else you think would suit her! Thanks!

-RN

Yay, two more requests! img-1522671-3-yay.png

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I'm 'following' the topic but it appears to not be working..

Anyhow, I quite like both of your OC's, Nightraxx's colour scheme ties perfectly together and Serenity sounds like a beautiful looking Griffion! These will be fun :3

I will get started on these in the morning

Edited by Budding Night

• 4 weeks later...

Its been almost a month and nothings turned up. Whats goin on? Are they postponed for now for some reason, or is Budding Night not on anymore?