Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

Sorry for inactivity. I am waiting for Psych Ward to get online and respond.

And on a seperate note, reading Thunder Knight's description of the tentacle monster while eating may not have been the smartest idea. Dat mental image....XC

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry for inactivity. I am waiting for Psych Ward to get online and respond.

And on a seperate note, reading Thunder Knight's description of the tentacle monster while eating may not have been the smartest idea. Dat mental image....XC

You'll be rapidly surprised when you realized what it is... MWAHAHA! THe metagaming posts will make sense! Read my first post, and see if you can figure out what it is, @@ActFast231. But don't say it out loud!

I'm waiting for Psych Ward to post as well. She'll probably be on tonight, in which case I left my plans with BlackShard.

Did you know we missed her by  five minutes? sad.png

Edited by Thunder Knight

@,

It happens. Also, an idea occurred to me. It was said that the tentacle creatures could be intelligent, or at least more so than the zombies, so I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what would happen if someone attempted communication with these things?" In a way that doesn't get them disemboweled viciously. 

(edited)

@,

It happens. Also, an idea occurred to me. It was said that the tentacle creatures could be intelligent, or at least more so than the zombies, so I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what would happen if someone attempted communication with these things?" In a way that doesn't get them disemboweled viciously. 

Perhaps. You shalt have to see. However, that shouldn't be very far away... I need volunteers to go to the basement. sad.png Come back on, Psych!

And...

(Are we doing weird-ass self-aware zombies like in the Dead series?)

They are self aware- as minimal as possible, however. These zombies are alive enough to determine basic stuff, but they are soulless ponies. They don't go after your body, they go after your soul. OoooOOOOooooh. *cue cheesy horror music* biggrin.png

Edited by Thunder Knight

Buck, just got back...

So what have I missed so far? I'd like a summary regardless if I missed one page or ten...

What you missed.

-3 zombie kills

-Midnight found an unconscious tentacle pony

-White Rose found a secret staircase down

-We're waiting for Psych Ward to get back on.

-AND NOTHING ELSE.

@,

Believe me I intend to go into that basement and face whatever soul sucking monster of inconceivable terror lies waiting to eat my intestines like spaghetti. Because Nexus doesn't get scared easily, considering the shit he's been through. Now we must wait for Psych. 

Well I jist made my post, but like most events I try to dictate it just comes out as crap...

Oh well, waiting on you Thunder Knight.

I counter thy post! Haha! I feel so devious now. But all of this deviousness will have to wait until tomorrow when someone will wipe the floor with all of thee.

Interesting. I'm guessing that these slime creatures act as runners for whoever is pulling the strings here. That is an awesome concept if that's true. Can't wait to jump back in.

@,

Me and Psych just walked down into the secret basement of town hall, a slimy-that's my nickname for the tentacle monsters-is heading to town hall with a book and Acheron is giving chase. And apparently something plot heavy is going to happen in that basement.

Is your body ready?

@

Should I post something more or wait for you to make the big plot post. We are in the basement ATM and I am guessing we are not alone.

However you spell that word :/ you should know what I mean, just get prepared.

I'll have to reread it a few times, but I know what's going to happen.

And yes. SH music could be useful

@,

Should I post something more or wait for you to make the big plot post. We are in the basement ATM and I am guessing we are not alone.

You have the book right? Thunder Knight says you should have a book, you really need it. *fretting*

@,

The book that the slimy's were transporting? No, Acheron just intercepted that book in a weird OP scythe attack. No offense. Unless you are referencing a different book?  

Brace.

Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you for misspelling it...

Yeah, I think I'll just go back to Skyrim now...

@,

The book that the slimy's were transporting? No, Acheron just intercepted that book in a weird OP scythe attack. No offense. Unless you are referencing a different book?

Which all of a sudden destroyed the Roleplay, breaking everything and rendering to a desolate waste far beyond repair.

@,

I mean the Alchemic notebook that's supposed to be in the Town Hall.

Oh well.

If you don't have it, I guess you do now, cause the remaining plot has a lot to do with it.

Brace.

Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you for misspelling it...

Yeah, I think I'll just go back to Skyrim now...

Which all of a sudden destroyed the Roleplay, breaking everything and rendering to a desolate waste far beyond repair.

No, that books fine.

I need you back in the library, you have to be there for the next part :3 I'm so excited!

@,

I got an idea. Give me one second and I will post it.

Well, I wouldn't take it THAT far. Though that would be one hell of a way to kill a thread :c 

• Brohoof 1