Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

@, Squee! I can't wait! The final post before part two!

Alright. BlackShard will mention you all in the OOC post. After that, you have forty-eight hours to confirm that you will continue, or else you will lose your spot! That doesn't mean that if you do not make it, you miss out. You will just have to re-sign up. We will begin with twelve people!

I hope you all enjoyed the RP. And, BlackShard, congrats on DMing one of the only RPs on MLPForums that actually ended instead of died!

• Brohoof 1

And I did nothing of value at all... fact I'm pulling a Midnight, I might just drop out soon enough...

Noooooo don't go! ;-; Why do you want to leave? Is something wrong? We need everyone, including you, for this RP to work! D:

.....I hope you'll change your mind. I've got the OOC ready, so......here it is. I really think you should stay, though ;-;

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64694-whisper-ii-kingdom-of-darkness/

Noooooo don't go! ;-; Why do you want to leave? Is something wrong? We need everyone, including you, for this RP to work! D:.....I hope you'll change your mind. I've got the OOC ready, so......here it is. I really think you should stay, though ;-;

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64694-whisper-ii-kingdom-of-darkness/

I suppose I can still try, but I missed a TON of the material which will no doubt be needed to understand what the heck is going on with part 2.

I suppose I can still try, but I missed a TON of the material which will no doubt be needed to understand what the heck is going on with part 2.

part 2 is near exact seperated from part 1 :P So it wont be like ¨hey i just remembered something¨ Well not much of it anyways...  I really hope anyways because i missed around 3 pages :)

part 2 is near exact seperated from part 1 tongue.png So it wont be like ¨hey i just remembered something¨ Well not much of it anyways...  I really hope anyways because i missed around 3 pages smile.png

No, sorry. Part two skips about an hour in part one, when they show up in Moon Crypt's base. :muffins: