Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

I am assuming players cannot die right now? At least not this early. So I am wondering how to approach this. I don't think I will give him the book, but I want to do it in a way that seems natural to a protector like Nexus.

It's not in my " script" so to speak.

No one can die, but I can't promise that nopony will get hurt...

There's pretty much the same result to either option.

I have to go for the night, so this means we might have to pause until either I or Thunder Knight get back. :/

(edited)

Excellent.

How is everyone liking the RP so far? It's gotten a lot farther than what it had gotten two last time.

And Floater looks like something very much like this... only bigger, and with the daemon lord inside instead of Screw Loose. And inside a robotic suit.

Edited by Thunder Knight

So I am starting to feel that him getting this book is becoming an inevitability. As much as I try, I can't seem to find a way out. Unless I start using my special ability that I haven't discovered yet. 

Ignore that dark place its just his inner mind... Just saying but yeaaaaaah it maybe has something to do with scorpion form so i lied :(

Say, may I ask when these Tarot powers come into play. And what my characters would be, so I know how to introduce it when it comes to that.

Say, may I ask when these Tarot powers come into play. And what my characters would be, so I know how to introduce it when it comes to that.

A pile of *censored because of too many swear words* then you fly to the middle of the universe and explode destroying the universe... Nah just kidding.

The main tarot power that you need to develop would go along with your tarot card that you picked.  Arianna's is the Magician and she is figuring out how to use her magic again and create a new beginning for herself.  You chose the Justice Card for Nexus.  I would do some reading up on it and decide what you want to incorporate from it.  I would expect it to be something like he can always see the path he needs to take so he can make the right decision or something.

Wow, my tarot power (the transformations) are so freaking like the devil cards meaning according to a site i found, so i think that it would be best to keep going with those dark visions... Maybe...

@@ActFast231,

I'm thinking maybe he could be able to see through all lies and trickery or be able to see the consequences of his choices before he makes them. 

So hes gonna be the wonder woman of use 12 and me being the superman? Okay im fine with that :D except that acheron would most likely be the batman.

33959229.jpg

I don't even know what you just said. And I haven't figured out my characters ability. I think I'll see what BSN or Thunder Knight think.

Your power has to be a balanced blend of character personality and the incorporation of the definition of the particular tarot you chose. Most of it is up to what you think is best ((cause I like player input.))

I like what Psych is doing with her card, it's working really well. So really, I would suggest reading up a bit about your respective cards and deciding how you want to develop them. If you need any help afterwards, just come to me or TK ^^

Nexus, Arianna, and White Rose are in a bit of trouble, I'm pretty sure the Library is being sieged, Midnight is trying to communicate with a tentacle monster, Red Alert and Standoff were fighting the General, and Three other characters are still at the city's entrance.

@,

So I read up on the Justice card, and still have not a clue as to what my power should be. I ask this now because I was thinking of having it "activate" to help Nexus escape. If he escapes with the others, well that depends on the power. Any ideas? It's worth mentioning that he has been representing his card rather well up to this point. 

Your power has to be a balanced blend of character personality and the incorporation of the definition of the particular tarot you chose. Most of it is up to what you think is best ((cause I like player input.))

I like what Psych is doing with her card, it's working really well. So really, I would suggest reading up a bit about your respective cards and deciding how you want to develop them. If you need any help afterwards, just come to me or TK ^^

besides what was in your PM i really dont know how the moon card is supposed to help or what power its supposed to give me XP